Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645911 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Hello great people in the house. My n3 is rooted. I need your help. Sometimes I do run out of internet data and I installed operamini handler for backup which I want to use with cheat, please can any body tell me what to do so that I can browse with it. Thank you.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2013
el_bryant: fÎñâllý. pÊ$ 2012 Î$. ñÖω. ®ÛññÎñg. Öñ mý N3

where you download am
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2013
herkeem: please help my PES, 12 refused to work even after moving the apk file to obb. please what else can I do.

install the apk file
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
D.lee:
Hello great people in the house. My n3 is rooted. I need your help. Sometimes I do run out of internet data and I installed operamini handler for backup which I want to use with cheat, please can any body tell me what to do so that I can browse with it. Thank you.
Which cheats Bros, days of cheats have long past. Weak up for we are in the days of BIS.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

install the apk file
move com file to android/data or android/obb folder.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Yeske: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Please gurus, I need ur help. My Tecno N3 is trying to frustrate me. Browsing on it is very slow. I tried using the whatsapp that came with it, it gave a message that the version is too old and that I should download the latest one from google play. I tried doing that but has been unsuccessful since yesterday. What can i do? I'm not enjoying the phone geenerally. The battery runs down too fast.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
I am finish.... My phone went into recovery mode then i click on Reboot and everything is gone except the files. But the icons on the homepage and the apk is gone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: I am finish.... My phone went into recovery mode then i click on Reboot and everything is gone except the files. But the icons on the homepage and the apk is gone
Your phone went to recovery mode or you put it to recovery mode? Which files are remaining on the phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: I am finish.... My phone went into recovery mode then i click on Reboot and everything is gone except the files. But the icons on the homepage and the apk is gone

Congratulations! You now have a new n3. Sorry oh! What a pity. You have to start over. I advice you start with rooting it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
veektorh:
Your phone went to recovery mode or you put it to recovery mode? Which files are remaining on the phone

Mehn i dont even know how it went into recovery mode... I was moving back the backup i made when i wanted to partition my SD.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
When i thought it was getting better. I cant browse again as the DATA is no longer working after etisalat rob of 9MB+100 for opening playstore.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Timsilver:

Congratulations! You now have a new n3. Sorry oh! What a pity. You have to start over. I advice you start with rooting it.

chai... Na wa o.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
What is the name of that carry come battery app? Can i get it on play store?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: What is the name of that carry come battery app? Can i get it on play store?
Dx battery saver, it's at 4shared, filecrop, appsapk.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: What is the name of that carry come battery app? Can i get it on play store?
get juice defender its beta dan dx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

chai... Na wa o.
Eeeeyaaaaaahhhhhhh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
do i need to root it again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rastarman(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: do i need to root it again
yes of course.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2: do i need to root it again
Download superuser first na if it doesn't work, you might wanna root it again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
F.K.O:
get juice defender its beta dan dx
all of them na the same jare..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rastarman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
i have root my fone i have done links 2 sd. but i did that when i got like 40mb free space on my fone. i have moved apps to sd card done every about partitioning. now o got 22mb on internal storage. wanna downkoad temple run from playstore. error is got is insufficient storage. pls what is the solution. cos all apps are installed on sd
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Abithel: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
rastarman: i have root my fone i have done links 2 sd. but i did that when i got like 40mb free space on my fone. i have moved apps to sd card done every about partitioning. now o got 22mb on internal storage. wanna downkoad temple run from playstore. error is got is insufficient storage. pls what is the solution. cos all apps are installed on sd
[quote author=Chizak24]I jus heard that MTN users no longer need VPN apps to connect to internet, Just setup your apn and you're good to go. Secondly the best offline dictionary u need is Merriam Webster, search 4 am e dey Play Store.. Thirdly the Best Pix editing apps are Pics Art or Pixlr-o-matic. Then finally, an advice for the learners>>> any problems you have concerning this phone has already been solved IF ONLY YOU CAN BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO READ THROUGH THE PAST PAGES!!! wink [am also having this type of issue too]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Abithel: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=rastarman]i have root my fone i have done links 2 sd. but i did that when i got like 40mb free space on my fone. i have moved apps to sd card done every about partitioning. now o got 22mb on internal storage. wanna downkoad temple run from playstore. error is got is insufficient storage. pls what is the solution. cos all apps are installed on sd[/have got this issue too, can anybody help
]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
veektorh:
Download superuser first na if it doesn't work, you might wanna root it again

it needs rooting
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

it needs rooting
If you can do it once you can do it again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
rastarman: i have root my fone i have done links 2 sd. but i did that when i got like 40mb free space on my fone. i have moved apps to sd card done every about partitioning. now o got 22mb on internal storage. wanna downkoad temple run from playstore. error is got is insufficient storage. pls what is the solution. cos all apps are installed on sd
Even after partitioning? Maybe you doing something wrong, I haven't partition my own m.card and I don't have link2SD, buh Still I don't av low memory issues, all you need to do is to uninstall all unnecessary apps and leave only the ones you use regularly
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
veektorh:
If you can do it once you can do it again

mehn..... I just 4uck up again. I download poot and all the others files only to find out that my phone is rooted just that superuser is not installed. My MB just waste. Now am broke.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

mehn..... I just 4uck up again. I download poot and all the others files only to find out that my phone is rooted just that superuser is not installed. My MB just waste. Now am broke.
Mehn dz Guy e be like you no dey calm down oh, I advised you to download superuser and check first, now you've wasted money.. well since it's rooted you're still cool, now you can browse with whatever you were using to browse wiv before
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Best hd Android games
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

This guy is full of android problems. Sell the phone and buy Nokia X2 or N70... Then say bye bye to Andy the robot...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mafia4life: This guy is full of android problems. Sell the phone and buy Nokia X2 or N70... Then say bye bye to Andy the robot...
lma0...ibietela..jst d0 as he sayz

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cantell(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nawa o! Guys wicked for here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.