Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645855 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
twicenoni: Tecno Android Spot
Get Everything for your Tecno Android Device
Main menu
Skip to content

Home
About

Search
Tag Archives: cwm for tecno
March 9, 2013
Clockwork Mod Recovery for Tecno N3

for those who have been waiting for a custom recovery for your device, well heres’ one for the Tecno N3.

procedure

1 Download this or this and unzip

2 download the recovery image here and extract it into the same folder as the first

3 run the flash.bat file.

Here is the link to the stock recovery.img

that is what i saw too sha n3 user can give a trial
here is the link http://tecnoandroids./tag/cwm-for-tecno/
hmmm dont think your tutorial is ok
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
pls who has amazing spider man for n3 nd how to install..Abeg..help wud be appreciated
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD: real racing 3 with new engine 3 graphics.this is the future of mobile gaming
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chai see graphics, na dis one go make me vex, chai, oga holla can dis game play on n3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
twicenoni: Tecno Android Spot
Get Everything for your Tecno Android Device
Main menu
Skip to content

Home
About

Search
Tag Archives: cwm for tecno
March 9, 2013
Clockwork Mod Recovery for Tecno N3

for those who have been waiting for a custom recovery for your device, well heres’ one for the Tecno N3.

procedure

1 Download this or this and unzip

2 download the recovery image here and extract it into the same folder as the first

3 run the flash.bat file.

Here is the link to the stock recovery.img

that is what i saw too sha n3 user can give a trial
here is the link http://tecnoandroids./tag/cwm-for-tecno/
I didnt see the adb file, the first two links are for cwm recoveries with dead links
the second link is also a cwm link which works.
now where is the adb file to download? it was not mentioned
now where are the adb drivers to detect the phone? it was not mentioned

but the main thing useful to me here is the clockworkmod recovery image

who will be willing here, close to me to get his n3, let me push the recovery to their phone for test running afterall the stock recovery is there. I can flash it back to stock if it doesn't work.
I will be using android sdk for pushing through the inbuilt adb shell
I have succeeded in getting n3 to be recognized with pda.net on both windows 7and 8.
all I need is the recovery and its here, no n3 to try it out
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
twicenoni:

can u play it with ppl online?
nope
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bright De Gea: Chai see graphics, na dis one go make me vex, chai, oga holla can dis game play on n3?
grin grin grin only on dual-cores upwards grin grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
nope

but it display names nd pics now
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
for n7 users add me on shadowgun deadzone lets play first shooter game alonso smith grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
victoor: Pls who has realfootball 2013 and where can i download it
play store.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
my people, which other fast browser is out there aside operamini? Nobody should mention boatbrowser please........

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Izik4u: Have u guys tried UStv on tecno n3? Its da bomb. Watch aljazera,fox movie, frace 24, national geographic, and lots more. I just de streamm live. Tecno u too much. I don trowey my bb oh
where did you download it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Page 106!.!.!............I've missed out!!

Goodday pals.......it's been a while.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD: real racing 3 with new engine 3 graphics.this is the future of mobile gaming
Oh....Em...Gee. At first, i thought these were snapped from actual cars.!!! Everything looks so freaking realistic!!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hollaslyd......I gathered from sources that Dungeon Hunter 4 is gonna be out real soon. What do ya think??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
I didnt see the adb file, the first two links are for cwm recoveries with dead links
the second link is also a cwm link which works.
now where is the adb file to download? it was not mentioned
now where are the adb drivers to detect the phone? it was not mentioned

but the main thing useful to me here is the clockworkmod recovery image

who will be willing here, close to me to get his n3, let me push the recovery to their phone for test running afterall the stock recovery is there. I can flash it back to stock if it doesn't work.
I will be using android sdk for pushing through the inbuilt adb shell
I have succeeded in getting n3 to be recognized with pda.net on both windows 7and 8.
all I need is the recovery and its here, no n3 to try it out
I wish to volunteer. Can't wait to av cwm on tn3. I stay at okigwe, imo state. What abt u?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
twicenoni:

but it display names nd pics now
its a time shifted multiplayer
that is, it records my track speed and plays it on your device to compete with you
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
MasterPDON: Hollaslyd......I gathered from sources that Dungeon Hunter 4 is gonna be out real soon. What do ya think??
once the game is dropped, it wont last more than an hour to get to my system and phone. but I dont like concept of the game at all. more of RPG to me. I only played dungeon hunter 1 and finished it when it was the best of its days.
I wish the design for 4 will have a gameplay like wild blood.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Berryman: I wish to volunteer. Can't wait to av cwm on tn3. I stay at okigwe, imo state. What abt u?
am in lagos
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
MasterPDON: Oh....Em...Gee. At first, i thought these were snapped from actual cars.!!! Everything looks so freaking realistic!!!
thats just a shot o. playing it, is over detailed and over real.each car has the real interior design from factory with the driver inside the car.
look closely from the first shot you will see that the left back light is broken, back wind shade and bumpers
everything is breakable.
but unlike need for speed most wanted the car paints on real racing 3 doesn't scratch. I enjoy getting my car paint messed up on need for speed.

this game has been confirmed the most real and detailed mobile gameplay
I expect more from ea.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
thats just a shot o. playing it, is over detailed and over real.each car has the real interior design from factory with the driver inside the car.
look closely from the first shot you will see that the left back light is broken, back wind shade and bumpers
everything is breakable.
but unlike need for speed most wanted the car paints on real racing 3 doesn't scratch. I enjoy getting my car paint messed up on need for speed.

this game has been confirmed the most real and detailed mobile gameplay
I expect more from ea.
Yeah........as tecnology advances by the day, breadth-taking, addictive and realistic games that push and stretch the limit of devices on the mobile platform are developed.

Dungeon Hunter seems to be a really good RPG. Slide-to-play rated all the series( part 1 to 3) a must-have, and for them to have rated it a 4/4, it must have really impressed them. Even the thrilling hack-and-slash wild blood was only given a 3/4

Talking of the hack-and-slash genre, you haven't given me a list yet.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
9free: my people, which other fast browser is out there aside operamini? Nobody should mention boatbrowser please........

ucbrowser
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
its a time shifted multiplayer
that is, it records my track speed and plays it on your device to compete with you

ok that one sef dey na... have u played deadzone?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Shalome(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
@HOLLASLYD can u pls gimme a direct dwmld link for pes2012

thks, preciated!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
I love racing am getting a dual - core
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
funny I don grow pass cheats. for others, there are opera mini handlers.apk search google. I flexed it with mtn in 2011 grin
funny I don grow pass cheats. for others, there are opera mini handlers.apk search google. I flexed it with mtn in 2011

he he I understand you,
but wait etisalat gives me 600kbs+ here(midnight)
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
if you are in owerri and you need this tecno n3 mine is on sale. pm me if you are interested.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:59am On Mar 14, 2013
9free: my people, which other fast browser is out there aside operamini? Nobody should mention boatbrowser please........

dolphin browser
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by herkeem: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2013
please has anyone download asphalt 7 heat and does it play on dis N3 please reply I don't want to waste my gig

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II