Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643507 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2013
One of the greatest game ; Blade slinger ( It reminds me of God of war), and Max Payne ( worth 1.39gb). All played fine on N3.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Shalomé: @HOLLASLYD can u pls gimme a direct dwmld link for pes2012

thks, preciated!
don give complains o this pes just dropped this morning updated version
http://www.andropalace.net/2013/03/pes-2012-105-apkdata-filesfixed.html?m=1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2013
twicenoni:

ok that one sef dey na... have u played deadzone?
Yep I don play am but I no finish am cus its to straight. grin I like playing complicated games to the finish
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Brainrex:

he he I understand you,
but wait etisalat gives me 600kbs+ here(midnight)
smiley smiley smiley
yeah no doubt about that o etisalat in nigeria has the highest down speed record so far. chai u dey enjoy be that. make I dey manage my 400kb/s grin

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Shalomé: @HOLLASLYD can u pls gimme a direct dwmld link for pes2012

thks, preciated!

go to 4shared search and download the on with 185mb... use the 4shared.com app
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mafia4life: One of the greatest game ; Blade slinger ( It reminds me of God of war), and Max Payne ( worth 1.39gb). All played fine on N3.
Blade Slinger............Noted!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls who stays in nsukka, and can gimme som of dis games for my n3...im ready to pay..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kaysleekz: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Brainrex:

he he I understand you,
but wait etisalat gives me 600kbs+ here(midnight)
smiley smiley smiley

pls how many days did ur tecno n3 spend at tecno calcare during repairs.....pls i need ur urgent reply becos i will be coming from a far place. Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kaysleekz: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls i want to knw the number of days my bricked tecno n3 would spend in tecno calcare office lagos during repairs, because i will be coming frm a far place. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
kaysleekz: Pls i want to knw the number of days my bricked tecno n3 would spend in tecno calcare office lagos during repairs, because i will be coming frm a far place. Thanks and God bless.

The day yuu get the and the day after ...
*dependin on the damages*
Most times they will give yuu a call to com pick it up...
Goodluck
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Help me O. I subscribe mtn bis week on my n3 using bbcweek to 21600. D money was deducted but d status says Sorry you do not have an active BB subscription. Please text BIS/BES/BBC/BBWEEK/BBCWEEK to 21600 to activate your desired plan. Thank You. I have bin trying to reach their customer care through 181 but it is requesting security number b4 I proceed. Help me out I beg O, 500 is going be disssss O.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
edrys: Help me O. I subscribe mtn bis week on my n3 using bbcweek to 21600. D money was deducted but d status says Sorry you do not have an active BB subscription. Please text BIS/BES/BBC/BBWEEK/BBCWEEK to 21600 to activate your desired plan. Thank You. I have bin trying to reach their customer care through 181 but it is requesting security number b4 I proceed. Help me out I beg O, 500 is going be disssss O.

gringringringringringrin use a differ sim to call em nah or put ur sim in a bb de-vice to see if its workin.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kaysleekz: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
biz2get:

The day yuu get the and the day after ...
*dependin on the damages*
Most times they will give yuu a call to com pick it up...
Goodluck

pls i dnt understand ur post.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm in a foreign land. Don't know anybody here.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Braimex. i tried to root my n3 but Im stuck. i have two options, too root or check if rooted. If I click root, it will just switch off until I remove from battery. Please watch for u advise?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ameboperoo: Braimex. i tried to root my n3 but Im stuck. i have two options, too root or check if rooted. If I click root, it will just switch off until I remove from battery. Please watch for u advise?

keep trying wink
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls guys,my n3 only show tecno nd white colour afta movin a system file,hv send a cousin to tak it 2 calcare in lagos 4me,bt lik hw muc wil dey charge,so dat i cn knw d amount 2 send 2 him,waitin 4ur urgent reply,thanks in advance.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by AdeniyiA(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls who knows d settings for WI-FI,mine doesn't browse.
n i tried downloading ustv,it didnt.
also when am scanning,the phone switches off itself n never on,not until i unmount d battery.pls elp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
edrys: Help me O. I subscribe mtn bis week on my n3 using bbcweek to 21600. D money was deducted but d status says Sorry you do not have an active BB subscription. Please text BIS/BES/BBC/BBWEEK/BBCWEEK to 21600 to activate your desired plan. Thank You. I have bin trying to reach their customer care through 181 but it is requesting security number b4 I proceed. Help me out I beg O, 500 is going be disssss O.

change your apn to blackberry.net
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NoQualms1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Which application can I use to read pdf and word files on my N3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
No Qualms: Which application can I use to read pdf and word files on my N3?
Na wa o.... Even Google is forsaken. Google Quickoffice jor. Remember to include apk before you hit the search button. Eg " Quickoffice apk"
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by onegig(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
deejay_harry1: pls who stays in nsukka, and can gimme som of dis games for my n3...im ready to pay..

I would do a compilation of all the games and applications in here over the weekend and upload onto my website. All you need do is hit a cybercafe and download onto your pc. From there connect your n3 through usb to the system and copy to your memory card. you will just need to be clicking them one after the other to install.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2013
new games for me o. nova 3 with a stunnung 2.6gb with pure ps3 graphics
and of course blade slinger has replaced my avengers. this developers should make god of war like epic for us on android.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Hollasyd where can i download da blade slinger game,couldnt get it thru google
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Hollaslyd i got a friend his nickname is Zeus, @Holla i swear dis guy go lecture u in car racing and in all these games metioned.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joezium(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2013
i dnt knw wat happened to my n3, the wifi refuse to come up ..... i need help plsss
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2013
I finally rooted my n3 after 7 attempts, Brainrex God will never make you lack anything. More cells to your brain, you're really a representative of your name thanks smileyI finally rooted my n3 after 7 attempts, Brainrex God will never make you lack anything. More cells to your brain, you're really a representative of your name thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joezium(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Where can I download HD games?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2013
seyizma: Hollasyd where can i download da blade slinger game,couldnt get it thru google
Mobilephonetalk.com shocked
Bright De Gea: Hollaslyd i got a friend his nickname is Zeus, @Holla i swear dis guy go lecture u in car racing and in all these games metioned.
Lesson number 1 there is no lecturing in gaming. Its in the hands
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
Haha, its not in Zeus's hands bro its in his DNA

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II