Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (648568 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
still stock @ Qt Guu 56&..fed up
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xanders(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
orosun55: im fed up..still cant root my n3
who use glo bis to root his tecno n3 here..i think dat is where ot went wromg.
wem updating qt libaries via ministro11. it will just stpp comnecting wen it get to Qt Gui 56%..
.till jesus come..i need help..i never try diff network yet..no money
Man...take heart and dont give up...kinda frustrating when poot crashes and restartsur fone....this was my story till today when i did the following:
1. Go to settings, applications, development> enable usb debugging
2. Ensure poot is installed on the phone memory i.e by enabling refered application install location as "internal storage" this is set under applications menu
3. Ensure u uninstall the previous poot installation
4.lastly, u will need a registered glo line
and #500, that is #400 for glo credit
5. Place the glo sim in sim1 slot of ur n3 and set go to dual sim settings and change network type to WCDMA. this can be found under wireless and networks, mobile networks, dual sim settings.
6. Under the access point names settings, click on the "glo ng" and change the "glosecure" to "blackberry.net"
7. Now, text coweek to 777
8. Wait for the reply sms welcoming you to coweek.
9. Go to storage menu under settings and click "unmount sdcard"
Now ur good to root!
Simply go back to the first post and follow step by step brainrex's made easy rooting guide. Goodluck
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
9free:
Goto sony xperia thread and ask the thread members over there. Here we do Tecno and N3 tins.......
True talk my brother
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Can one really enjoy this Techno n3 without rooting and hw accessible are the apps, are they totally free? Pls answer needed ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xanders(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
500k apps r totally free! U have to understand what makes Android phones stand outside the pack...its the fact that wether its a tecno or tis a moto (ie motorola) droid is droid! Once the phone has the hardware to rock d software..
They will dance! Wht im saying is google has made phones like pc's nw! Just like windows is run by hp, dell and all others.. android is run by
Any fone that can meet the minimum.hardware specification

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zevous: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
can sum1 pls direct me where u got tecno n3 512mb-512mb at 12k in computer villa..pls reply me,i wanna join d n3 family
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
23jerryking: i beat man city very well, and with formation 4 5 1 i deal with barca and madrid

the first team I played against in pes 12 is Barca. hammered them 6 ~ 1 I come here come dey complain, hammer 7 ~ 1 with man united. I being dey think say this game too easy. Well, maybe it is kinda easy for me cuz there is little difference with FIFA on Nokia Ngage and this makes me a little disappointed with the graphics.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
janga:
who tol u dude,
i av backstab HD,maxPayne MOBILE HD, Splinter cell HD, AVATAR HD and spider HD runnin without lag on N3, bt d spiderman & avatar required chainfire plugin
help me with a link to download splinter cell preferably a torrent link.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
zevous: can sum1 pls direct me where u got tecno n3 512mb-512mb at 12k in computer villa..pls reply me,i wanna join d n3 family
Call this guy 08028706350 his name is Sammie. Their shop is Indigo worldwide by the left hand side of slot. Don't pay more than 12,800 and make sure you switch on the phone to check the ram size before paying. You can give him a tip cause he will definitely ask.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
MasterPDON: the only games u guys download and discuss about here is pes12, fifa12, most wanted and GTA3. Why don't you guys try some GAMELOFT games, like modern combat and nova?? You're probably avoiding it because of the very high memory (1.5GB+)
Do u have it too?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
orosun55: im fed up..still cant root my n3
who use glo bis to root his tecno n3 here..i think dat is where ot went wromg.
wem updating qt libaries via ministro11. it will just stpp comnecting wen it get to Qt Gui 56%..
.till jesus come..i need help..i never try diff network yet..no money

just uninstall poot, ministro. Restart your phone (not necessary) and reinstall poot and allow it to download ministro after which it will ask for permission to update ministro libraries which is about 11mb totally. After which you can start pooting. This is coming from someone who has rooted his tecno n3 4 times successfully.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zevous: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
timsilver,tanx so much 4 ur reply.pls hw do i check d ram wen i on d fone.i am new @ android
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=Proffdada]

I have shadowgun and death dome on my N3[/pls link me the shadow gun
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
janga:
who tol u dude,
i av backstab HD,maxPayne MOBILE HD, Splinter cell HD, AVATAR HD and spider HD runnin without lag on N3, bt d spiderman & avatar required chainfire plugin
maxpayne aint too graphical, splinter cell is a minor, avatar na old game na. and doesn't require chainfire plugin on an andreno device like tecno. spiderman mahem is also with low textures. they will all play well on n3.
talk about mk4 that is modern combat 4, dark knight rises, avengers initiative which is only for dual cores, mba12k likewise for dualcore, bards tale and more high texture wont play on n3
example
this is PAGE the last boss on mk4

see as I take kill the mad terrorist

MasterPDON: @HOLLASLYD.....i didn't say mortal kombat. I said MODERN COMBAT. It's a military first person shooter by gameloft
I mearnt modem combat 4 aswell

twicenoni: I have shadowgun and death dome on my N3[/pls link me the shadow gun
these two games are not heavy. barely up to 600mb for eack likewise the textures
anyways flexing my Bugatti Veyron on nfs mw

u still wan compete cheesy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
edrys: Can one really enjoy this Techno n3 without rooting and hw accessible are the apps, are they totally free? Pls answer needed ASAP. Thanks.
Mine is not rooted yet and no plan to root it either but i'm enjoying it. i have install many apps and games on it like temple run, fruit ninja, transformers, Raging thunder etc and most importantly sybla tv with this app i can watch live football matches on my N3.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Timsilver:
Call this guy 08028706350 his name is Sammie. Their shop is Indigo worldwide by the left hand side of slot. Don't pay more than 12,800 and make sure you switch on the phone to check the ram size before paying. You can give him a tip cause he will definitely ask.
How do you check for ram size
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kamaye: Mine is not rooted yet and no plan to root it either but i'm enjoying it. i have install many apps and games on it like temple run, fruit ninja, transformers, Raging thunder etc and most importantly sybla tv with this app i can watch live football matches on my N3.
how did u go about ur internal memory of d phone pls need to know God bless
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wooooow, afta tryin lyk a million tyms ive finally rooted my fone, pls y'all tel me any useful apps datvim gonna need..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidoisamoje: how did u go about ur internal memory of d phone pls need to know God bless
delete ur useless apps nd change yr preferred storage locatn to memory card simple
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls can i uninstall poot nd ministro afta rooting my device grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by guente02(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
My menu refuse to open suntimes. Please whats d cause of dis?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidoisamoje: how did u go about ur internal memory of d phone pls need to know God bless
I have move all my movable apps to SD card and set it as my prefered storage, also i keep only important apps on my phone and i backup all those that i do not use often using android task manager (downloaded from playstore) then uninstall them. I never have issue of low memory on my phone.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
veektorh: Pls can i uninstall poot nd ministro afta rooting my device grin
Yes, but make sure you have backup files just in case.........
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hotdiamond: How do you check for ram size
Goto settings, applications, manage application then Clink on Running. Look below the screen.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
9free:
Yes, but make sure you have backup files just in case.........
tell me apps dat i nid na as i don finally root d fone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
maxpayne aint too graphical, splinter cell is a minor, avatar na old game na. and doesn't require chainfire plugin on an andreno device like tecno. spiderman mahem is also with low textures. they will all play well on n3.
talk about mk4 that is modern combat 4, dark knight rises, avengers initiative which is only for dual cores, mba12k likewise for dualcore, bards tale and more high texture wont play on n3
example
this is PAGE the last boss on mk4

see as I take kill the mad terrorist

I mearnt modem combat 4 aswell

these two games are not heavy. barely up to 600mb for eack likewise the textures
anyways flexing my Bugatti Veyron on nfs mw

u still wan compete cheesy
Bros, pity those cars nah....... See as only dey damage every car for that game. Leave some for others to damage nah.......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
guente02: My menu refuse to open suntimes. Please whats d cause of dis?
Yes it does,so it happens just press exit(right key)button once and press menu it will open
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls som1 shld help me wiv mtn unlimited bis or droid vpn , as i don root my fone now grin wink tongue
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=twicenoni][/quote]

Android palace also you can google it to be faster
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
[i][/i] e be lyk all of una don go sleep abi
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
zevous: timsilver,tanx so much 4 ur reply.pls hw do i check d ram wen i on d fone.i am new @ android

Switch on the phone, allow to fully load, hold down the menu button and tap manage applications. The application manager will pop up. You will see the ram details in the status area downward. Add the used ram in ash and free ram in green to get the ram size.
300+ means you have a 512 mb ram.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Haha jxt download my nfs.pes12 add me nd feel my wrath.username dtkages. Email dtkages@gmail.com.nd i increased my ram to 1.5gb. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.