Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,972 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (649022 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cyber999: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
calddon: peeps my precious n3 fell inside a bucket of water n i felt like crying wen it refused to turn on. well after i dismantled it and applied heat on it everytin came back on as if noting ever happend. how more rugged could a fone b? m so hapi i did nt loose it

Congrats bro, I rejoice for you.

Someone once said that Tecno will dethrone Nokia in Nigeria. I believe he is right. They make strong and rugged smartphone running android and best of all, they made it affordable to everyone.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Peroluv(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Help me guys, my tecno N3 do off on its own expecially when is on idle mood. I
must remove battery and put back b4 it will on.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
pls who as been abl to use swapper to increase ram pls do help God u all
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Darray(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello house,

I av an issue with my N3. Could somebody help me upload dialer.apk? I need it urgently. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cyber999: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Peroluv: Help me guys, my tecno N3 do off on its own expecially when is on idle mood. I
must remove battery and put back b4 it will on.

You must have installed an app that is not compatible with your phone or your phone internal memory is getting too low.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
Oga Hollaslyd, are you a reseller of the voucher? Or Can I upgrade my account to premium package through you?
nope am not a reseller o. but I sure can fund for you through my liberty and u will have to pay in the bank now o through internet banking or manual banking. I Don collect airtime tire.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
MasterPDON: Pretty Cool! God knows how many other mind-blowing games you've got in that little machine
I have over 100hd games on my lappi and I play games mostly on me tablet.
no be today me and Droid o.na since 2011 I've been using Droid
next I wanna start developing Android apps myself before the 2nd quarter of this year

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
@HOLLASLYD how do u sovl ur low memory problem need u to help me I have swapper, link2sd yet non is working my sd card as been partition pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
nope am not a reseller o. but I sure can fund for you through my liberty and u will have to pay in the bank now o through internet banking or manual banking. I Don collect airtime tire.
Abeg PM your bank details to me. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
cyber999:

I learnt you can easily share applications on n3 using flash share.

I've not used it, though. You can find out about it.

Cheers
can u send apk files with ur phone ?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
I have over 100hd games on my lappi and I play games mostly on me tablet.
no be today me and Droid o.na since 2011 I've been using Droid
next I wanna start developing Android apps myself before the 2nd quarter of this year
Abeg, you fit open another to arrange Android apps development tutorial for us?
I dobale for inside mud water for you ooooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
Abeg, you fit open another to arrange Android apps development tutorial for us?
I dobale for inside mud water for you ooooooo
abeg I no get time o. tomorrow I go get back to work. too busy for the app tutors. but I can answer and solve problems at my own free time.

my contact is here. buzz me on whatsapp for the bank details
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
@HOLLASLYD how do u sovl ur low memory problem need u to help me I have swapper, link2sd yet non is working my sd card as been partition pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
davidoisamoje: @HOLLASLYD how do u sovl ur low memory problem need u to help me I have swapper, link2sd yet non is working my sd card as been partition pls help
use link2sd to move all apps to sd and few apps to system. and what formats did u partition ya sd into?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pes 2012 linl i beg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
F.K.O:

can u send apk files with ur phone ?
download ES FILE EXPLORER from playstore. hold down the apk file u wanna send, an option will appear, scroll down and select share then BLUETOOTH. that's how u send anything on android.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chai oga HOLLASLYD notin do u, any of una dey stay Edo State, Benin City?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: so to use mtn unlimited is bis 1500 + 500 =2000 .. daT.sho quite expensive tho, fink imma just stick to this Glo bis

it is not something you will do monthly na. Just imagine the amount of data you will download daily. I download nothing less than 1 gb per day with premium account all I need is time and battery hd movies, full albums, games of 1gb+ and so on will be nothing. it's your choice though.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
F.K.O:
pls how can i send apk files tru bluetooth,i hav use many file managers includin astro bt no option to send

just long press on the app, select share and select Bluetooth.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Darray: Hello house,

I av an issue with my N3. Could somebody help me upload dialer.apk? I need it urgently. Thanks.

you can download the dialer app.

http:///Zktq9vrV
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
the.game:
This guy is a scammer he scammed my of 500naira. it might not be a lot of money but a scam is a scam.
Guy tell us about it. Drop the full details on what transpire between the two of you and what went wrong so we can know what to decide.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
YES! You can......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Timsilver:
Guy tell us about it. Drop the full details on what transpire between the two of you and what went wrong so we can know what to decide.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
orosun55: Pes 2012 linl i beg

search for it on 4shared. com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guy i feel your pain but next time shine your eyes wella because nairaland don dey turn to scammers haven.
I suggest you report him here so others won't fall prey.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
use link2sd to move all apps to sd and few apps to system. and what formats did u partition ya sd into?
partition 1 (FAT32) partition 2 (EXT2)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by calddon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
cyber999:

Congrats bro, I rejoice for you.

Someone once said that Tecno will dethrone Nokia in Nigeria. I believe he is right. They make strong and rugged smartphone running android and best of all, they made it affordable to everyone.
my broda tnx o. n i believe nokia should replan if not they might loose d african market
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
For those dat nid pes12 with commentary go to 4shared.com nd sign in afta tat u search for pes 2012.download apk nd data.rar.
with 186 mb.mind u d apk is 30mb create a new folder obb in Android folder.install apk nd http://www.4shared.com/rar/wrMwMa9x/PES_2012_Android_Mas_SD.htm move com.konami.pes12 to obb mind u will unzip it oo nd leave u data on.launch d game. it will install.using 1or2mb of ur data.enjoy. grin cool wink

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
@HOLLASLYD my partition1 is (FAT32) MY partition2 is (EXT)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Does that have full pes with commentary.i knw d libatadores is lock nd requesting for purchase.i hav found a solution http://www.4shared.com/rar/e1IbFsSp/libertadores_pes_2012_android.htm go to dat link nd download d libatadores.unrar it copy d appdata.i3d nd paste it on Android,data,com.konamipes12,file.nd replace it wit d other 1.launch ur pes 12 nd ur good to go.enjoy. for ur file manager i recommend x-plore by lonleycatgames its on play store jxt type"x-plore" it unzip nd unrar files.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing