Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,421 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (647915 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: oboy Dere is no one beta Dan TouchPal ooh , wHich one you dey use?

Swiftkey tablet 3

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2013
Abeg i get mail for Nairaland here ow i go take check am
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: ayav done evrytin you sed I shld do concerning the DrOid Vpn stuff, ayav Glo monthly bis on now sha, buh please can I do mtn1 wik bis to test it
sure you can! with good 3g network @ least 5gb before expiry with 1gb server.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2013
twicenoni: Abeg i get mail for Nairaland here ow i go take check am
Go check your Mail box.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
Guy, how I pay for the premuim sunscription of droidvpn. Do you know of any reseller?
buh apart from dz vpn stuff, is dere no oda way to browse wiv mtn bis
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:32am On Feb 17, 2013
twicenoni:

Swiftkey tablet 3

which screen shot app you dey use?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:34am On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: buh apart from dz vpn stuff, is dere no oda way to browse wiv mtn bis

no.
9free@ ask Holla.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:38am On Feb 17, 2013
lat4real: Place how can I move Google play to memory card on my phone?
just leave it there but you can download blackmart alpha which is a great alternative to google playstore.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 2:45am On Feb 17, 2013
marshpearl:

bro if you don't mind can you give me a detailed guide on the version you installed, were you got the drivers from and how to go about it.don't wanna brick this machine yet.. thanks in anticipation

you can download the one I have installed using this link. install the Qualcomm driver but most importantly read the install text inside though it is a .docx file but you can google it out sha. name of the file and version is

Chainfire 3D Pro v3.3 Final + Plugins By bobiras2009

http:///oIiOrVS9
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 3:56am On Feb 17, 2013
I Don't hav any prob with my N3, all i need is how to install theme or how customise hp and menu.....thnks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2013
My fellow N3 rooted users.. i don dey enjoy this phone wella. with PES 2012,Gangster,Asphalt5,Temple Run2,Contract Killer all installed with no hanging grin THE ONLY PROBLEM NOW BE SAY.... why is it that screenshot is always red cry is there a way of stopping it? how do we change the colour to normal
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2013
twicenoni:

Swiftkey tablet 3
hmmm dz swift key appears nice also
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2013
Can we use themes on tecno N3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Timsilver:

no.
9free@ ask Holla.
so to use mtn unlimited is bis 1500 + 500 =2000 .. daT.sho quite expensive tho, fink imma just stick to this Glo bis
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2013
MasterPDON: by the way, HOLLASLYD, you mentioned something about using a samsung to take those screenshots. Which phone are you using to rock this high-end games??
the shot na from galaxy s duos.

person come my house collect ma n3 since first week of January. I no know about n3 again o but I like posting here cus its lively
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
Bros, pity those cars nah....... See as only dey damage every car for that game. Leave some for others to damage nah.......
no be my fault. grin na the fun of the game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: so to use mtn unlimited is bis 1500 + 500 =2000 .. daT.sho quite expensive tho, fink imma just stick to this Glo bis
its a total of 2500 rather. Droidvpn is $5 or $4.99, liberty exchange rate is 178 per dollar. do the maths and sum it up.
its unlimited in the sense that u can watch syblatv 24/7, download as much as 5gb in a day or more depending on the bandwidth speed within your vicinity. so if u got no much downloads, do Glo bis
if u like downloading from torrents, do Glo cus if u attempt a torrent download with droidvpn, you premium account will be blocked.
if u wish to use droidvpn on Mtn, download maxthon browser from playstore or boat browser. this browsers got inbuilt downloader that accelerates downloads.
from my experience, almost all android download accelerators suck. so those browsers i listed are the best.
droidvpn is pure freedom limitless of data for 30days. and hey u can even pause your subscription if its not in use.

your choice depends on ya data usage.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:

person come my house collect ma n3 since first week of January. I no know about n3 again o but I like posting here cus its lively
Wow! Interesting.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2013
@holla, dz DrOid vpn sounds very cool and I love it, buh the only reason I wanna move to mtn is bcoz of the fast network, I don't really use my sybla TV, buh I do download a lot buh I fink Glo 3 gig would be okay for me, cos I can't afford the luxury of paying 2500 every month
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
its a total of 2500 rather. Droidvpn is $5 or $4.99, liberty exchange rate is 178 per dollar. do the maths and sum it up.
its unlimited in the sense that u can watch syblatv 24/7, download as much as 5gb in a day or more depending on the bandwidth speed within your vicinity. so if u got no much downloads, do Glo bis
if u like downloading from torrents, do Glo cus if u attempt a torrent download with droidvpn, you premium account will be blocked.
if u wish to use droidvpn on Mtn, download maxthon browser from playstore or boat browser. this browsers got inbuilt downloader that accelerates downloads.
from my experience, almost all android download accelerators suck. so those browsers i listed are the best.
droidvpn is pure freedom limitless of data for 30days. and hey u can even pause your subscription if its not in use.

your choice depends on ya data usage.
Oga Hollaslyd, are you a reseller of the voucher? Or Can I upgrade my account to premium package through you?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2013
veektorh: @holla, dz DrOid vpn sounds very cool and I love it, buh the only reason I wanna move to mtn is bcoz of the fast network, I don't really use my sybla TV, buh I do download a lot buh I fink Glo 3 gig would be okay for me, cos I can't afford the luxury of paying 2500 every month
Guy, if you had enjoyed Solid VPN +MTN BIS on lappy and PC before like me, you will know that this droidvpn thing makes alot of sense.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2013
Timsilver:

you can download the one I have installed using this link. install the Qualcomm driver but most importantly read the install text inside though it is a .docx file but you can google it out sha. name of the file and version is

Chainfire 3D Pro v3.3 Final + Plugins By bobiras2009

http:///oIiOrVS9

thanks bro. . .erhm the only thing i can't seem to comprehend is the '"open over market "' . .and fix market.... any help?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
orosun55: Can we use themes on tecno N3?
YES! You can......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
YES! You can......
how?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2013
9free:
Guy, if you had enjoyed Solid VPN +MTN BIS on lappy and PC before like me, you will know that this droidvpn thing makes alot of sense.
Hmmm bad guy so e don tey wey you don cheat mtn, which plan you dey use
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cyber999: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2013
orosun55: Can we use themes on tecno N3?

yes, you can download go launcher from playstore and change your themes as you like

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
pls how can i send apk files tru bluetooth,i hav use many file managers includin astro bt no option to send
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:

Pretty Cool! God knows how many other mind-blowing games you've got in that little machine
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cyber999: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
F.K.O:
pls how can i send apk files tru bluetooth,i hav use many file managers includin astro bt no option to send

I learnt you can easily share applications on n3 using flash share.

I've not used it, though. You can find out about it.

Cheers
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by calddon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
peeps my precious n3 fell inside a bucket of water n i felt like crying wen it refused to turn on. well after i dismantled it and applied heat on it everytin came back on as if noting ever happend. how more rugged could a fone b? m so hapi i did nt loose it

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
please gurus in the house,I need your help oooo..

1. I have rooted my phone but I still have some small problems... tried installing some applications but I still get memory low feedback..how can I increase the size of my fone memory Please help my condition oo

#2 Please how can I install games and which sites can I get them from? can I download on PC and transfer to memory card and install from there?

#3 Please I need a font app that can change the system Fonts in addition to the message fonts and all that.. the one I have doesn't totally do that...

Also how do I know the games to download for my n3?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
abeg which channel for sybla dey show premiership wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.