Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (648495 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Kamaye: Where should I put the data file of PES 2012, i just finished downloading the apk and file please.
make sure you unzip it first wiv winrar or 7zip on PC, then put the extracted file in folder Android/obb , then install the apk it might require internet connection though after installing you're good to go
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Marvell23: my n3 is now rooted
congrats!! ! now go and get all those apps
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2013
Marvell23: where did you people get pes 2012
kindly make google your best friend Bro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kamaye: Where should I put the data file of PES 2012, i just finished downloading the apk and file please.
help please, I have the sd data.rar in my download folder what next pls.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
veektorh:
make sure you unzip it first wiv winrar or 7zip on PC, then put the extracted file in folder Android/obb , then install the apk it might require internet connection though after installing you're good to go
thanks a lot for your help. It works though i had to use andro zip manager to extract the file cos i don't have a PC but it works thanks once again.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
muyishalom: I just want to use dis opportunity to say kudos and a big thank you to hollaslyd. The nicest person u can ever meet. I dove my hat for u. God's blessings for him and all the other guys. Brainrex, 9free, masterpdon , twicenoni just to mention a few, in fact all the nairalanders here. Ajose wa o ni baje o. Amen
amin oo u get mouth
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
I can't find enable gps satellites in location and security settings. Is any of you experiencing the same thing or is it that my N3 don't have gps. Is there anyway to fix it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
For pes2012 gamers i'm waiting :proffdada@yahoo.com
cool grin wink
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kamaye: thanks a lot for your help. It works though i had to use andro zip manager to extract the file cos i don't have a PC but it works thanks once again.

happy it worked for you, enjoy grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
corrupted my m.card in the process of partitioning it, I guess it's coz I didn't use a card reader tho, now my 8 gig is gone, those of you thinking of partitioning your m.card to increase your internal memory, enable to get a card reader before starting if not, sorry is gon be your name
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
evergreen247: I can't find enable gps satellites in location and security settings. Is any of you experiencing the same thing or is it that my N3 don't have gps. Is there anyway to fix it?

it works well... just get a widget that can turn your gps on and off
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
veektorh:
happy it worked for you, enjoy grin
Yeah it works.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kamaye: Yeah it works.
your Fone go dey sweet you now... cheesy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
Have you heard of infinix? Mtn wan try rubbish chinese products here
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kamaye: thanks a lot for your help. It works though i had to use andro zip manager to extract the file cos i don't have a PC but it works thanks once again.

where you download am
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada: Have you heard of infinix? Mtn wan try rubbish chinese products here
What does MTN have to do with infinix??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
please help me ooo nfs is asking for memory

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
MasterPDON: What does MTN have to do with infinix??
helep me aXe am 0oh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
MasterPDON: What does MTN have to do with infinix??

Well,put ur ears to d ground. Dey r patnering with infinix to supply techno n3 competitive phones
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
ibietela2:

where you download am
4shared.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
help me with nfs most wanted link with datas
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
help ! My Droid vpn doesn't want to finish, browsing since morning grin grin shocked cheesy shocked grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fadinus(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada: help ! My Droid vpn doesn't want to finish, browsing since morning grin grin shocked cheesy shocked grin
Na premium package u deyy do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
fadinus:
Na premium package u deyy do

na trial o! God just butter my bread
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
ibietela2: please help me ooo nfs is asking for memory
Free up your memory den, its nneed more space to install
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada:

Well,put ur ears to d ground. Dey r patnering with infinix to supply techno n3 competitive phones
Ssooo? Watss the point here
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada: help ! My Droid vpn doesn't want to finish, browsing since morning grin grin shocked cheesy shocked grin
I guess you're logged on to the frreee 1gig server juss maakke suure it doessnt ddisconnect
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
veektorh:
download droidvpn, tun.ko from playstore, register at droidvpn.com install both apps, goto your droidvpn settings change the protocol to icmp, udp port- 9200 , tcpport - 443 .. click on the American flag and select free one gig server or any other server and you're good to go, for the free trial na jus 100mb/24hours sha, upgrade to premium for unlimited
Do I need to subscribe to mtn bis to enjoy d free trial?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 1:57am On Mar 04, 2013
marshpearl:

, l did install gps fix as you directed but each time I boot the app it will open security and location and I don't know what to do again please help.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2013
marshpearl:

, l did install gps widgas to on it but each time I boot the app it will open location & security in the settings I also tried using dx battery saver, the same thing. Happen I even downloaded gps fix. I don't know what to do again please help.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2013
edrys:
Do I need to subscribe to mtn bis to enjoy d free trial?
yeah! You need mtn bis, itt cud be daily/weekly or monthly
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2013
Proffdada: For pes2012 gamers i'm waiting :proffdada@yahoo.com
cool grin wink
Abeg make una help me na how to install pes2012 I get all the data nd apk too but to install am na waec. Pls explain how I go take instal here0

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing