Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645950 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zevous: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
pls i need someone that i will send card to and d person will help me and upgrade my droidvpn acct..dis 100 mb tin done tire me..pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Is there any app like photoshop or image designer for this fone??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
My people, na weldone ooohhhh...... My activities for Abuja no dey allow me frequent here oohh. But soon O go begin rep here.......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Gizzywizzy: How do I do the USB debugging thing on my n3.? D phone keeps resetting vibrate always to another option. Pls help. (I met with u around tech with Peter. We talked about differences in android vpn n normal vpn). HOLLASLYD pls help
ahh homeie you know what to do dont stress yaself too much. meet me same place between 12pm to 5pm would be there by 10am though. i will solve your probs kk.
MasterPDON: hollaslyd, how the stuff na.....the real racing and AVP?? cheesy
have been busy like hell. if you noticed my posts has long interval of replies between the last one. will try it tonight. real racing here we go grin
YEBOKO: Oga hollaslyd thanks for ur reply God bless u,am nt sure if its on or nt cos dis fone as crashed since last yr december,bt i can give it a try,wht ar d procedure,wil i download wit system or anoda fone cos my sista as 1 n3,watin for ur reply sir.
download pda.net
tecno n3 rom
android sdk
if your device was not on usb debugging, ADB wont detect it. pray it was. get the files lets give it a shot.
veektorh: hollasyd the real nigga, Bro jus upgraded my droidvpn acct grin
flex jor
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
veektorh:
everyone has different taste tho, rf is too easy I prefer pes in terms of graphics and all
Yeah next on my agenda is fifa 12 but the download is very large over 1.5GB i don't know if N3 can play it smoothly.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
9free: My people, na weldone ooohhhh...... My activities for Abuja no dey allow me frequent here oohh. But soon O go begin rep here.......
Hmmm so na abj you dey sef, I dey abj too
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kamaye: Yeah next on my agenda is fifa 12 but the download is very large over 1.5GB i don't know if N3 can play it smoothly.

Me sef try am first kon give us reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
veektorh: hollasyd the real nigga, Bro jus upgraded my droidvpn acct grin

for how much? And how much MTN BIS you buy?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
edrys: Can anyone direct me on the app dat can enable me view documents (Word, Excel). The document to go apps I downloaded is asking for premium...

Kingsoft office free on playstore
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Proffdada:

Kingsoft office free on playstore
Thanks profdada. It works just fine.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by herkeem: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
plz help me o, anytime I change my apn to blackberry.net on my mtn sim d internet sign will disapear. and i have subsxribe to mtn bis. plz help me o.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
ibietela2:

for how much? And how much MTN BIS you buy?
the vpn premium upgrade na like 1100 , Mtn bis 1500
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2013
herkeem: plz help me o, anytime I change my apn to blackberry.net on my mtn sim d internet sign will disapear. and i have subsxribe to mtn bis. plz help me o.
test it on a bb to see if the bis is active
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2013
veektorh:
the vpn premium upgrade na like 1100 , Mtn bis 1500

Mehn e cost o.... Which of the B.b plan?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Can I do that memory card partition again? The last one i did is crying for low memory on both phone memory and SD
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2013
pls guyz help me dis pes 2012 tin ....pls i need beta explanation on dis
..i download it but i just dey waka up and down....i no understand it ooo...pls am new Android user...it some how complex for oo..
nokia java phone addiction
na P oooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:50am On Mar 06, 2013
zevous: pls i need someone that i will send card to and d person will help me and upgrade my droidvpn acct..dis 100 mb tin done tire me..pls help

guy you know sabi switch server? my screenshot ux trial don expire. I for show you evidence of my exploit with free 1Gb server since Feb 13 almost 11 Gb. no be say I dey use up to 1 gb daily.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2013
herkeem: plz help me o, anytime I change my apn to blackberry.net on my mtn sim d internet sign will disapear. and i have subsxribe to mtn bis. plz help me o.

your subscription has not being activated then. just wait.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2013
el_bryant: pls guyz help me dis pes 2012 tin ....pls i need beta explanation on dis
..i download it but i just dey waka up and down....i no understand it ooo...pls am new Android user...it some how complex for oo..
na P oooo

copy and paste the sd data to Android/obb folder in your memory card and install the apk file.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Kamaye: Yeah next on my agenda is fifa 12 but the download is very large over 1.5GB i don't know if N3 can play it smoothly.
It plays very fine but lags very little
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Timsilver:

copy and paste the sd data to Android/obb folder in your memory card and install the apk file.
wc one be sd data oooo.....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2013
veektorh:
there must be something you guys are doing wrong or probably you downloaded a bad file, try downloading another File

are u using it? if yes pls link me ooo i cant image how the pes will look like on my n7 oo just like am carring stadium with me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2013
Where do i install tun.ko?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2013
hi everyone pls does anyone knw any cool mobile tv app that has cool channels and works on android...like how symbian has roktv,spdtv.??.thanks i appreciate d answer
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2013
guyz abeg shade light in dis droidvpn. whats s use of it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2013
seyizma: Is there any app like photoshop or image designer for this fone??

yes but its u will buy it for 700 its call photoshop touch
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2013
ibietela2:

Mehn e cost o.... Which of the B.b plan?
BBC 1month 1500
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2013
el_bryant: pls guyz help me dis pes 2012 tin ....pls i need beta explanation on dis
na P oooo
this thing has been explained uncountable times on this thread, download both the apk and SD data, unzip the SD data using a PC winrar or 7zip preferably, you could use Andro zip for Android also, put the unzipped data in Folder Android/obb after that simply install the apk and you're cool to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II