Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (648810 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
veektorh:
afraid of what? of having total control of your Fone? learner tongue
He's not a learner. Those that root their phones can't use their phone for a long time. Moreso, losing the warranty is another p!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Daraplato: He's not a learner. Those that root their phones can't use their phone for a long time. Moreso, losing the warranty is another p!
Can't use their pHone for a long time? Why though. .. of all the phones av used, I've never had to take if back to the manufacturer, So in most cases warranty doesn't really count, and moreover there is more advantages of rooting your phone Dan disadvantages

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
why am i getting this

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
veektorh:
Can't use their pHone for a long time? Why though. .. of all the phones av used, I've never had to take if back to the manufacturer, So in most cases warranty doesn't really count, and moreover there is more advantages of rooting your phone Dan disadvantages
I knw dat rooting ur phones has more advantages but remember those who want to use their phones in the way they bought it hav their reasons. I also appreciate the advantages of rooting but the manufacturers that made the phone that way 'cos they knw that is it's capacity, so why the rooting?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Daraplato: I knw dat rooting ur phones has more advantages but remember those who want to use their phones in the way they bought it hav their reasons. I also appreciate the advantages of rooting but the manufacturers that made the phone that way 'cos they knw that is it's capacity, so why the rooting?
it's not about capacity or not, it's about gaining root access to your Fone, and be able to xplore it to it's full capability, most Android guys root their phones, So you are and I'm sure the majority can't be wrong in this case, you should overcome the fear and xplore your Fone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by goddysweb: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guys, please I have an issue here. my tecno n3 now shows "error" if I try to switch ON wifi and hotspot. please, what could be the problem? how do I fix it plzzz? I need help abeg....thanks soo much
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
YEBOKO: I stil follow dis thread every day nd night hoping to find solution to my dead n3 after moving a system file....any assistance wil be greatly appreciated
If u by any chance has enabled USB debugging on your n3 before is crashed, I can help you.
Download the n3 stock rom uploaded by Brainrex
Download pda.net
Download android SDK for windows
I can guide you to push the apps one by one to get ya device working again
The question is, did u by change leave USB debugging on. This is the only thing that will save you
At least the only way I can help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Young po413:
I wish,I could root mine too,but am afraid.
u dey fear lol me wey buy n7 nd root it thr next day wetin make i do? lmaoo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rudebwoy: hey gurus! can i update my galaxy note via software update? d pix below is its current version.
You are way below.
Samsung update in our OTA is just ICS android 4.0.4
I run android 4.1.2 official update from Samsung. You cant get it OTA.
Its a 1gb flashable mdsum.tar file. Come meet me jor with ya token make I upgrade am for you.
Cool features like
Face unlock
Keep your eyes open to keep screen on
Swipe with your palm to take screenshots
Double tap the device on the head to go to top page
Multiwindow now complimented
S pen improved
Google now which knows the name of your momma. Just ask it will answer
Stare and a contact for a second,place your device to your ear to call
Mehn Over features worry the phone
A lot of motion interactions on the jelly bean update which u can't get over the air in Nigeria. grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by goddysweb: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
You are way below.
Samsung update in our OTA is just ICS android 4.0.4
I run android 4.1.2 official update from Samsung. You cant get it OTA.
Its a 1gb flashable mdsum.tar file. Come meet me jor with ya token make I upgrade am for you.
Cool features like
Face unlock
Keep your eyes open to keep screen on
Swipe with your palm to take screenshots
Double tap the device on the head to go to top page
Multiwindow now complimented
S pen improved
Google now which knows the name of your momma. Just ask it will answer
Stare and a contact for a second,place your device to your ear to call
Mehn Over features worry the phone
A lot of motion interactions on the jelly bean update which u can't get over the air in Nigeria. grin

bross, please I have an issue here. my
tecno n3 now shows "error" if I try to
switch ON wifi and hotspot. please, what
could be the problem? how do I fix it
plzzz? I need help abeg....thanks soo
much
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2013
I keep getting "download error. The server is not available or validation of the files is not successful. Please try again later" In my PES2012
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gizzywizzy: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
If u by any chance has enabled USB debugging on your n3 before is crashed, I can help you.
Download the n3 stock rom uploaded by Brainrex
Download pda.net
Download android SDK for windows
I can guide you to push the apps one by one to get ya device working again
The question is, did u by change leave USB debugging on. This is the only thing that will save you
At least the only way I can help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gizzywizzy: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2013
How do I do the USB debugging thing on my n3.? D phone keeps resetting vibrate always to another option. Pls help. (I met with u around tech with Peter. We talked about differences in android vpn n normal vpn). HOLLASLYD pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2013
hollaslyd, how the stuff na.....the real racing and AVP?? cheesy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2013
ibietela2: I keep getting "download error. The server is not available or validation of the files is not successful. Please try again later" In my PES2012

help us oo me too having the same issue have tried all possible things but its zero
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Now its asking for Viladation from Play store cry
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
After playing RF 2012 and PES 2012 i realised that RF is way better than PES the graphics and everything. The only problem is that of buying stamina after each game which is annoying.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
ibietela2: why am i getting this

U hv exhausted d space on ur memory card
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oga hollaslyd thanks for ur reply God bless u,am nt sure if its on or nt cos dis fone as crashed since last yr december,bt i can give it a try,wht ar d procedure,wil i download wit system or anoda fone cos my sista as 1 n3,watin for ur reply sir.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sweet jesus....... Am gettin mine soon 512 / 512 tinz oh! No dullin for here o! Abi are yuu a learner buyin 256 / 512 uh? wink
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
biz2get: Sweet jesus....... Am gettin mine soon 512 / 512 tinz oh! No dullin for here o! Abi are yuu a learner buyin 256 / 512 uh? wink
l0oks like you are new here
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Proffdada:

U hv exhausted d space on ur memory card

I did that memory partition of a thing and now am running low on a 8GB memory card
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
my brodas them.. thank u xo much...im d dude tht sold my nokia scr33n touch..me don buy new tecno ñ3 .. pls my pips, i wanted to log into playstore.after registerin my gmail account,it jst shows loadin and stay there..im suspectin my network, coz its slow..bt bt sure tho..plz whtz wrng,? and pls whtz dbest network to use 4 dis phone cox airtel too slow dis days...thankx u all.. i appericiate...my preinstalled whatsapp says its old, pls wht do i do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Can anyone direct me on the app dat can enable me view documents (Word, Excel). The document to go apps I downloaded is asking for premium...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
F.K.O:

so you are sayin u are so p00r that you dontt have N800.
Naija n fr33bies
why not give him {bill gates}

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: my brodas them.. thank u xo much...im d dude tht sold my nokia scr33n touch..me don buy new tecno ñ3 .. pls my pips, i wanted to log into playstore.after registerin my gmail account,it jst shows loadin and stay there..im suspectin my network, coz its slow..bt bt sure tho..plz whtz wrng,? and pls whtz dbest network to use 4 dis phone cox airtel too slow dis days...thankx u all.. i appericiate...my preinstalled whatsapp says its old, pls wht do i do
@1st question :try anoda sim preferably etisalat or glo.
@2nd question:see this www.tecnomobileblog.mgd.co.za/how-to-get-whatsapp-to-work-on-the-tecno-mobile-n3/

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
zeanslim: why not give him {bill gates}
u take w.eed,did i in any way refer my comment 2 u.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
F.K.O:
u take w.eed,did i in any way refer my comment 2 u.
?? If you cant help why insult ?? Smh ....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: my brodas them.. thank u xo much...im d dude tht sold my nokia scr33n touch..me don buy new tecno ñ3 .. pls my pips, i wanted to log into playstore.after registerin my gmail account,it jst shows loadin and stay there..im suspectin my network, coz its slow..bt bt sure tho..plz whtz wrng,? and pls whtz dbest network to use 4 dis phone cox airtel too slow dis days...thankx u all.. i appericiate...my preinstalled whatsapp says its old, pls wht do i do
my brother it depends on your location tho, you made the right choice by buying the Fone, airtel is very messy, I've used all networks and I can say mtn is the best next to Glo! as For your whatsapp when yu gat network download the latest version from their site, playstore,
aptoide etc

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kamaye: After playing RF 2012 and PES 2012 i realised that RF is way better than PES the graphics and everything. The only problem is that of buying stamina after each game which is annoying.

everyone has different taste tho, rf is too easy I prefer pes in terms of graphics and all
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
twicenoni:

help us oo me too having the same issue have tried all possible things but its zero
there must be something you guys are doing wrong or probably you downloaded a bad file, try downloading another File
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
hollasyd the real nigga, Bro jus upgraded my droidvpn acct grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.