Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643544 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
twicenoni:

You can request for any apps of ur choice nd I will tell u where to get it for androids only
Where can i get premium/pro apps free. Like titanium backup pro?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
ridwan4u: pls somebody help me 2 explain. what is vpn is all about. is it free browsing or what. pls am new born baby in android phone.
I was just like u a few weeks ago. But after some research and reading, i know a lil beta. VPN helps u surf d internet securely and anonymously. For most of us in 9ja, it provides a means to use mtn bis plans unlimitedly. Basically.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nawa o my n3 turns off whenever am playing temple run 2.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Berryman: Where can i get premium/pro apps free. Like titanium backup pro?
goto www.lycandroid.info or androidzapk.com there are free apps and alot of free games or download blackmart apha search that on google p.e.a.C.E

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2013
ogasman: i did that o still it didnt work wots pes 12 mb size cos d one i dloaded is 103.33mb is it complete
It's not complete at all my pes apk is 29mb, while the SD data is 170mb maybe you shld try downloading elsewhere
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2013
have even skip my mind away from that pes 2012 jare the wahala too much since all this while person no see am download make e work......................
abeg my shadowgun game no dey gree make i play am oo e go just close when am ready to play it. any help on that
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2013
ibietela2: So nobody in this forum has solution to my problem? My phone cant browse with wifi
Did you go to wifi settings to connect it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ogasman(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2013
veektorh:
It's not complete at all my pes apk is 29mb, while the SD data is 170mb maybe you shld try downloading elsewhere
abeg brox tell me where i can get dat ur pes 2012 of 170mb and 29 mb apk file cos me and google na frendz buh he nor wan show me....pls supply d link or site for me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mafia4life: Did you go to wifi settings to connect it?

yes i did... But its not browsing with MTN hotspot of 48mbps and other wifi network
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
ogasman: abeg brox tell me where i can get dat ur pes 2012 of 170mb and 29 mb apk file cos me and google na frendz buh he nor wan show me....pls supply d link or site for me
Download the apk from here

http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/pes-2012-pro-evolution-soccer1.0.5-id8064.html

And download the additional File from
Android. Mob. Org and you're good to go

or you can get the additional file here it's divided into three parts download all three

http://www.andropalace.net/2012/07/pes-2012-pro-evolution.html?m=1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls bros and gurus....i need ur help on how root my n3.i ve tried all possible ways i know to root it but no avail....even dis pes 2012 n 2011 same tin......pls i need a helping hand...am @ osun state now oau
...or beta still on whatapp +2347068289088
... cry
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls bros and gurus....i need ur help on how root my n3.i ve tried all possible ways i know to root it but no avail....even dis pes 2012 n 2011 same tin......pls i need a helping hand...am @ osun state now oau
...or beta still +2347068289088 whatapp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
el_bryant: Pls bros and gurus....i need ur help on how root my n3.i ve tried all possible ways i know to root it but no avail....even dis pes 2012 n 2011 same tin......pls i need a helping hand...am @ osun state now oau
...or beta still +2347068289088 whatapp
I don't know why people are still having problems rooting their n3. I rooted mine and that of a friend at the first trial. Here are the steps to follow:
1) Enable usb debugging from settings>applications>development
2) Install poot and ministro into the phone memory by setting preferred install location as internal device storage.
3) Open poot. It should open ministro and connect to the internet to download the required files. Note that if the download is interrupted and you open poot again, it will give you an error which i can't remember at the moment. You will need to restart the phone before the poot will work again.
4) When the download is complete, open poot. At this point, you will see two options, "click here to poot" and "built-in root checker". Click on "click here to poot". Your phone should vibrate and then go off. At this point, the power button won't work. You will have to remove your battery and re-insert it before the power button will respond.
5) When the phone must have come on, open poot once more and click "Click here to poot" once again. After a few milliseconds, three options should appear. Once this happens, your phone has been rooted.
6) Proceed to download superuser.
Good luck in your attempt.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
My phone screen.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Babanhajiya: My phone screen.
this your go launcher dey kill your battery quick?
and I see you av pes and FIFA also which do you think it's beta on n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
my Fone screen

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
please how can i change my homescreen to that of yours
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ chygoz3 I have followed all the steps mentioned above until i get the three options, i proceed and download super user and root checker but my friend's phone is still not rooted according to root checker. Any suggestions please.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
seyizma: please how can i change my homescreen to that of yours
download go launcher
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kamaye: @ chygoz3 I have followed all the steps mentioned above until i get the three options, i proceed and download super user and root checker but my friend's phone is still not rooted according to root checker. Any suggestions please.
try downloading an app which require root access and see if it works , if it does you don't have plenty prob
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
veektorh:
try downloading an app which require root access and see if it works , if it does you don't have plenty prob
thanks i did installed a screen shot app but it won't work.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
i bought my n3 on wednesday, omo d fone bad gaaan. One my friends dat used samsung galaxy young said d fone is same with n3 except for the tecno name. D tin wey dey pain now na my mumsi wan seize am now. She say e go disturb me(having exams till june). I don hide d fone now so she no go see am
omo i forget tell u guys dis tori ooo, one of my friends talk say dem dey sell collection of android games 4 computa villa, well i go confirm for monday
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Salute to u all.PLs guy i need d vivid discription of tecno calcare @ ikeja,i live at ilorin bt i want to send my fone to lagos tru my cousin dat lives in lagos nd also for dos dat hv been deir for one tin or anoda pls who is deir charges,evn if it may involve changin d board lik how much wil they charge,so dat i cn knw d amount to give him,pls its urgent cos he's living 2moro saturday,thanks in advance God bless one luv
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sori i want to say how is deir charges...lik how much wil it cost for d changing of the main board.thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
YEBOKO: Salute to u all.PLs guy i need d vivid discription of tecno calcare @ ikeja,i live at ilorin bt i want to send my fone to lagos tru my cousin dat lives in lagos nd also for dos dat hv been deir for one tin or anoda pls who is deir charges,evn if it may involve changin d board lik how much wil they charge,so dat i cn knw d amount to give him,pls its urgent cos he's living 2moro saturday,thanks in advance God bless one luv

19 olowu street Ikeja

goodluck
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
chygoz3:
I don't know why people are still having problems rooting their n3. I rooted mine and that of a friend at the first trial. Here are the steps to follow:
1) Enable usb debugging from settings>applications>development
2) Install poot and ministro into the phone memory by setting preferred install location as internal device storage.
3) Open poot. It should open ministro and connect to the internet to download the required files. Note that if the download is interrupted and you open poot again, it will give you an error which i can't remember at the moment. You will need to restart the phone before the poot will work again.
4) When the download is complete, open poot. At this point, you will see two options, "click here to poot" and "built-in root checker". Click on "click here to poot". Your phone should vibrate and then go off. At this point, the power button won't work. You will have to remove your battery and re-insert it before the power button will respond.
5) When the phone must have come on, open poot once more and click "Click here to poot" once again. After a few milliseconds, three options should appear. Once this happens, your phone has been rooted.
6) Proceed to download superuser.
Good luck in your attempt.
thanks its finally proceed to superuser...and i click on and it directed me to google play store....but the google play store just keep loading...nuffing hve been downloaded.....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2013
el_bryant:
thanks its finally proceed to superuser...and i click on and it directed me to google play store....but the google play store just keep loading...nuffing hve been downloaded.....
Maybe network
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 09, 2013
Kamaye: thanks i did installed a screen shot app but it won't work.
Mehn I don't know why you still having prob even after downloading super user
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by OmichaelO: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2013
@brainrex thanks alot!!!
i have rooted it.God bless you
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kaysleekz: 2:02am On Mar 09, 2013
Please my phone is showing low memory. I what and why is the reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51