Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Help From Mature Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help From Mature Minds (936 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help From Mature Minds by ritalewisky: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
what does it mean when ur guy tells 'u tell ur children am a nice to u o,call almost every day bt never propose after more than two years in relationship.
Re: Help From Mature Minds by k2039: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
It simply means he enjoys being in your company, he loves you has a friend.

Trust me, if a man wants to take a relationship to another level, he will not hesitate to let you know, that he hasnt said anything means he is content with where your relationship with him is.
Re: Help From Mature Minds by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
He is telling you he just wants to be your friend and nothing more.

Smh
Re: Help From Mature Minds by ritalewisky: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
So opting out will be d best solution
Re: Help From Mature Minds by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Do you have to?
Re: Help From Mature Minds by amyg(f): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd again?ha pls gv him a break nah
Re: Help From Mature Minds by ritalewisky: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
tpacalipse: Do you have to?

So wat should I do then?
Its killing me ,if I msg he reply instantly,flash he call back immediately
Re: Help From Mature Minds by Westlord: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Have U thought of d fact d@ he wants 2 be sure.
What will survive U both afta he proposes is communication & nt assumtion. It starts naw, tel him Ur fears, b ready 4 any shokeq & b ready 2 forge ahead
Re: Help From Mature Minds by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2012
After 2+ years, he's not ready to commit (although methinks that's more than enough time to decide whether you want to be with someone) or he's not willing to commit at all. You do have children and I'm sure you want what's best for them and you. If he's just stringing you along and not ready to settle down with you, you might have to move on without him, but that's something you've to decide. Good luck.
Re: Help From Mature Minds by ChuckBoi93(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2012
rita lewisky: So opting out will be d best solution

Opt outta where? You're not even in a relationship, girl. You don't just sit down there and assume. Commuication's the key! Call him up/meet up somewhere and talk. Ask him what it is he wants from you...that's it. Very simple.
Re: Help From Mature Minds by tashanja(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2012
Means he is happy for you to be his baby/babies mama but not wifey.
Re: Help From Mature Minds by ritalewisky: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2012
tashanja: Means he is happy for you to be his baby/babies mama but not wifey.

I don't have any baby neither for him or any body n we are in a relationship
Re: Help From Mature Minds by ritalewisky: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2012
ChuckBoi93:

Opt outta where? You're not even in a relationship, girl. You don't just sit down there and assume. Commuication's the key! Call him up/meet up somewhere and talk. Ask him what it is he wants from you...that's it. Very simple.

We are in a relationship of over 2yrs

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can We View Your Inbox? / Sex Before Marriage Is Bad Pls Beware!! / A Must Read Heart Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.