Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" (2865 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 10, 2012
The wife was 48 and he was 32 when they got married but she lied to him that she was 31 and now he is confused because he got to know her real age after 2 yrs of marriage .

What would you advise?
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Odunnu: 4:33am On Dec 10, 2012
bengreat: The wife was 48 and he was 32 when they got married but she lied to him that she was 31 and now he is confused because he got to know her real age after 2 yrs of marriage .

What would you advise?
She must be one hell of a sexy maama to be 48 yet pass for a 31yr old. I want to be like her o. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2012
Although, telling lies is not good, not even acceptable, she could have done that out of desperation, but for her to be 48yrs old, and yet pass for 31yrs old lady, it means she is really taking care of herself, she has good posture, she has good carriage, she is intelligent as regards her health, so if she pass other tests of being a good,worthy and virtous wife, i will suggest that they go on with their marriage, since its 2 year already, its already sealed.
My opinion anyway.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by obyrich(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2012
A woman is as old as she looks and a man is as old as he thinks. How old does she look, 33 or 50?

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2012
Odunnu:
She must be one hell of a sexy maama to be 48 yet pass for a 31yr old. I want to be like her o. tongue
You want to be a liar and a cheat?

The said dude is better off ending the marriage except the woman is willing to confess every other lie she told him and wait a minute, how is the said man supposed to procreate since his wife (old hag) has attained menopause.

Run homie run.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2012
obyrich: A woman is as old as she looks and a man is as old as he thinks. How old does she look, 33 or 50?

A man is as old as he thinks?? I don't know what you have been smoking but an old man is an old man . . .you cannot press youth into that old man no matter what you try.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2012
16 yrs difference and yet he didn't notice...wow!The woman must be extremely good looking to lied she was 31 and yet he believed....or the man must be extremely low thinking not to notice she was lying...either of d two grin grin
while to lie/deceive is very damaging to any kind of relationship...trust has been betrayed...perhaps forever sad
hmmmm... to divorce is not good either o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Brand_new:
You want to be a liar and a cheat?

The said dude is better off ending the marriage except the woman is willing to confess every other lie she told him and wait a minute, how is the said man supposed to procreate since his wife (old hag) has attained menopause.

Run homie run.
If u read d OP's post u will deduce dat d man got to know(he found out) not dat she confessed....hw are u sure she would want to confess every other lie....*just my analysis*
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

A man is as old as he thinks?? I don't know what you have been smoking but an old man is an old man . . .you cannot press youth into that old man no matter what you try.
oya...put on ur thinking cap and read dat comment u quoted again,,,perhaps u will get it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2012
dagr8:
If u read d OP's post u will deduce dat d man got to know(he found out) not dat she confessed....hw are u sure she would want to confess every other lie....*just my analysis*
I didn't presume that she confessed.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2012
dagr8:
oya...put on ur thinking cap and read dat comment u quoted again,,,perhaps u will get it grin grin grin

abeg get lost!
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

abeg get lost!
lol...is just an advice frm a broda na...no b fight o......oya no vex grin grin grin
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Kobojunkie: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2012
dagr8:
lol...is just an advice frm a broda na...no b fight o......oya no vex grin grin grin

Did you even read the post, and then my response to even get a good clue what my response was about?
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2012
How possible is it to be 48 and look 31?

Anyway, you can look at it from the perspective of age just being a number and forget the lie. . .or
You can see it as a case of deceit and then seek annulment. Up to you.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

obyrich: A woman is as old as she looks and a man is as old as he thinks. How old does she look, 33 or 50?
@kobojunkie
let me analyze obyrich's post 4 u....den u can check ur post and c
a woman may be 16 yrs old and look like 25...she is 25 from her look
a man may be 40 and thinks like 25 yr old guy.. he is 25 yrs old *because he thinks dat way*
a woman may be 29 and look like sweet 16...she is 16
a man may be 18 and thinks like 30...he is 30

at d bolded ..d answer is emphatic capital YES
if u dont get it dis time around abeg no yab me...just forget it... grin grin grin
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by omiobo: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Did you even read the post, and then my response to even get a good clue what my response was about?

Mr man,get yourself a quite place. Finish the weed you are smoking before you comment. Your post is off topic. Read the topic very well and relate your post to it. It's just an advice. No beefing

Back to the topic,my advice is that the guy should quit.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by omiobo: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Kobojunkie: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2012
dagr8:

@kobojunkie
let me analyze obyrich's post 4 u....den u can check ur post and c
a woman may be 16 yrs old and look like 25...she is 25 from her look
a man may be 40 and thinks like 25 yr old guy.. he is 25 yrs old *because he thinks dat way*
a woman may be 29 and look like sweet 16...she is 16
a man may be 18 and thinks like 30...he is 30

at d bolded ..d answer is emphatic capital YES
if u dont get it dis time around abeg no yab me...just forget it... grin grin grin

That gobble-de-gook makes no sense . . . and I am sure you know that but are just looking to argue silly just for the heck of it. The woman in this instance supposedly looks 32 but is actually 48. How is that pile of trash you compiled above helping her situation? So she looks 32, is she then 32??

hiss**** undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2012
I have seen this woman, believe me she still looks as if she is in her late 30s.

The guy in question pass the night at my place and he is still very mad and confuse.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Johndoe100(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2012
When he was fvucking her, he no fit tell say na old toto him de fvck? Abeg comot for road with all did fake stories. Anyone wey dey here wey don fvuck 45 year old puzzy go understand what I mean. The hair their is mostly grey, can you imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2012
bengreat: I have seen this woman, believe me she still looks as if she is in her late 30s.

The guy in question pass the night at my place and he is still very mad and confuse.

31 and late 30's are they the same? She is now 33. So does 33 look like late 30's.
He married her thinking she was 31. 2 yrs later she is now 34 instead of 33? Since he still mad means that he jst found out. So how did 31+2 become =34? Bloody liar

Johndoe100: When he was fvucking her, he no fit tell say na old toto him de fvck? Abeg comot for road with all did fake stories. Anyone wey dey here wey don fvuck 45 year old puzzy go understand what I mean. The hair their is mostly grey, can you imagine it.
Maybe she don dye am. grin
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dagr8(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2012
Gaggi:

He married her thinking she was 31. 2 yrs later she is now 34 instead of 33? Since he still mad means that he jst found out. So how did 31+2 become =34? Bloody liar
bro, hw do u guys read ur posts na?...he never said she is now 34...check it again
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by pak: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2012
I think both the wife in question and the OP are big time liars
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Ivynwa(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2012
He deceived her and that is a ground for them to annul the marriage if he wants to.
The greatest lie and deceit anybody can tell, how about if this young man wants babies and if she can't give him babies anymore?
He should consider the marriage that it never happened because he was deceived. I am not saying that he leave because she is 50 but because she deceived him big time.

@Poster
Hope you are not riling us up with a fake story sha because it almost sounds unbelievable that a woman can do that.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2012
dagr8:
bro, hw do u guys read ur posts na?...he never said she is now 34...check it again

Ok. my bad. Story is still fishy sha.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by StevensJojo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
To those who don't believe.it is very very possible.I know someone who found out his wife's real age when she died a little after marriage.turns out she was 10years older than him.there r a lot of things to consider really for example
its harder for a woman to get pregnant as she gets older.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Stevens Jojo: To those who don't believe.it is very very possible.I know someone who found out his wife's real age when she died a little after marriage.turns out she was 10years older than him.there r a lot of things to consider really for example
its harder for a woman to get pregnant as she gets older.

My brother God bless you. Leave them let them keep calling me a liar. Those our girls that played the last U-17 world cup, how many of them are under 17?
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Johndoe100(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2012
bengreat:

My brother God bless you. Leave them let them keep calling me a liar. Those our girls that played the last U-17 world cup, how many of them are under 17?

My friend stop fantasizing. A 50 year old woman with a fifty year old kitty cannot be hidden. Only children and inexperienced youngsters can believe that kind of nonsense.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2012
Johndoe100:

My friend stop fantasizing. A 50 year old woman with a fifty year old kitty cannot be hidden. Only children and inexperienced youngsters can believe that kind of nonsense.

My "enemy" stop generalizing. A 70 old man can have the brain of 20 yr old. Only kitty samplers and experienced womanizers like you can determine the ages of kitty-Master in kitty matters!

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by olu4life(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Make una park well jawe. 2 things are involved. Its either the woman jazzed the guy or the guy was a fool in love. If the guy was a fool,he is save but if na jazz there is only 1 thing involved. That is divorce,no two way about that

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by emerald1(f): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
May be he was looking for already made or a rich woman cos u must hav had a younger girl dat u where dating.after breaking her heart u went and seTtled for someone as old as ur mum.u think u can eat ur cake and hav it.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2012
I Pitty this guy sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? / She Wants More Children. / What's Your "Sugbon" Ie Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.