Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Love And Infatuation/lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Infatuation/lust (556 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Infatuation/lust by Justiyke4u: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2012
Pleas how can one tell if it is love or lust/infatuation
Re: Love And Infatuation/lust by dopeJemi: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2012
I really don't beLieve in d Love at first sight ish

I fink it shud be Lust at first sight

If wah attracted u 2 her is her beauty den its lust n infatuation

Buh if its her attitude n character dah attracted u 2 her n u don't seem 2 get over dat feeLing den know u r in Love, buh wait n see if u can stilL av dat feeLing after 3months, if d feeLing is stilL der, den know u r truLy in Love

Wats d situation
Re: Love And Infatuation/lust by k2039: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2012
When you see yourself thinking with your mind rather than your brain, it's infatuation, you make stupid and unreasonable excuse for all her wrongs.

When you see yourself thinking with your brain rather than your mind, then it's love, you are objective enough to see her the way she is, you see all her wrongs and rights, you admit she is wrong and you correct her.

(1) (Reply)

A Christmas To Love Yourself First Then You Can Love Others Better / Is My Destiny Determined From The Day Of My Birth ? / This Is A Food For Thought!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.