Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Love And Infatuation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Infatuation? (5827 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Different Between LOVE And INFATUATION / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
What's the difference.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Pdizzle(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Same thing, Love just comprises of compromises and the way you handle it. Anybody in love has once been infatuated.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pdizzle:
Same thing, Love just comprises of compromises and the way you handle it. Anybody in love has once been infatuated.
hm
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lol i love this topic... And i can tell u that almost all the girls i hav liked , my feelings for them hav been based on infatuations.... Love is patient, infatuation is not, it wants to do...lol.. Love is kind, infatuation is kinder..lol love is not boastful, infatuation is... Etc.... If u bleep a girl and she gets preggie, then love makes the man to marry her..but infatuation dos not.... Infatuation is selfish.. But luv is unselfish...i think dats just simple definition

6 Likes

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol i love this topic... And i can tell u that almost all the girls i hav liked , my feelings for them hav been based on infatuations.... Love is patient, infatuation is not, it wants to do...lol.. Love is kind, infatuation is kinder..lol love is not boastful, infatuation is... Etc.... If u bleep a girl and she gets preggie, then love makes the man to marry her..but infatuation dos not.... Infatuation is selfish.. But luv is unselfish...i think dats just simple definition
hm,nice1.

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Love sees beyond the physical attributes of a person, while that's all infatuation see. Love pushes you to do things you didn't know you could be able to do. Infatuation wears off easily, if you're infatuated with someone because they are beautiful/handsome, then you'd find yourself liking the next more beautiful/handsome person you see.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
MzPreshie:
Love sees beyond the physical attributes of a person, while that's all infatuation see. Love pushes you to do things you didn't know you could be able to do. Infatuation wears off easily, if you're infatuated with someone because they are beautiful/handsome, then you'd find yourself liking the next more beautiful/handsome person you see.
hm,dts very true.

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by djeezy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
The difference is time. One seems to last than the other.

3 Likes

Re: Love And Infatuation? by izaray(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
MzPreshie:
You are right my dear!
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by MRMICKMEN: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
There is actually no difference,if am infatuated with a lady and she plays her role to keep me in that state for a lifetime then i dont need LOVE.All i need is to be in that state of stupidity till i kick bucket.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hm

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by MRMICKMEN: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
You can come to social media and rant all you want but sometimes we men know that certain women dont like us but we still push on,sometimes we men know we are just using her to satisfy the urge but we still spend on them and curse them in our heart.that is LIFE and that is the way it is.you can be sincere but not when you are an option.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
MRMICKMEN:
You can come to social media and rant all you want but sometimes we men know that certain women dont like us but we still push on,sometimes we men know we are just using her to satisfy the urge but we still spend on them and curse them in our heart.that is LIFE and that is the way it is.you can be sincere but not when you are an option.
hm
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Oahray: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Love is self-sacrificing. Infatuation flees when threatened or disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hm

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by sunstyle(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm
hello vikky! Hw r u doing? I really want 2 knw u better.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
sunstyle:
hello vikky! Hw r u doing? I really want 2 knw u better.
hm,u wana knw me beta ke?Laelae i no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Infatuation? by chigoizie7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
What's the difference.

u ve actually been sulking for quite sometime time, sorry to say dis, but almost all ur threads here lately is all focused on love,lust nd d kind, it seems u re teribly hurt, nd u want to seek refuge in other things in life, good for u
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Oahray: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,u wana knw me beta ke?Laelae i no gree.
instead of you to dey jump for joy tongue
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oahray:
instead of you to dey jump for joy tongue
and y shld i?

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
chigoizie7:

u ve actually been sulking for quite sometime time, sorry to say dis, but almost all ur threads here lately is all focused on love,lust nd d kind, it seems u re teribly hurt, nd u want to seek refuge in other things in life, good for u
hm,tnx.

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by chigoizie7(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,tnx.

u re welcomed ma
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
chigoizie7:

u re welcomed ma
tnx daddy.

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Youngpo413: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
MRMICKMEN:

PRIORITY nko?
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

PRIORITY nko?
u neva slip?
Re: Love And Infatuation? by passionate88: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Love is love while infatuation is infatuation... Don't thank me. angryangry
Re: Love And Infatuation? by chigoizie7(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
tnx daddy.

daddy ke? as young as i am? adding dat "ma" is just a sign of respect.i know women never want to be perceived as being old(ma).

2 Likes

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u neva slip?

I can`t leave alone,you know I need to watch you,while you sleep...
I can`t keep you waiting under the rain...
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
chigoizie7:

daddy ke? as young as i am? adding dat "ma" is just a sign of respect.i know women never want to be perceived as being old(ma).
lols,ok.
Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=27427527]

I can`t keep you waiting under the rain...[/quote)youngpo.Hm,naxo al of u go dy pretend,abi u dy wait 4 ur sisi.Dnt tel lies o? wink[quote author=Youngpo413 post=27427527]

I can`t keep you waiting under the rain...[/quote)youngpo.Hm,naxo al of u go dy pretend,abi u dy wait 4 ur sisi.Dnt tel lies o?

1 Like

Re: Love And Infatuation? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

I can`t keep you waiting under the rain...
hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. / Who Sang Melo Lobo Re... 1bay 2bay... / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.