Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55155 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by alphaomega(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
DEFINITION OF A CHEAP GAL:
Morning: we met...i collected her nos.
Afternoon: i gave her a call so we can hook up in d evening..
Evening: we meet up @ a fresh fish peppersoup joint.
Night: we enta d zanga..
Next morning: we part ways..

Chikena..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Coldfeet(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
cantell:
So you'd be comfortable if you're offered money after sex?
@op,
Example of a cheap lady is the type of lady that posted the above quote.
In other words, a cheap woman is any woman that expects something after sex or hooks up with a guy in return for something.
Doesn't matter how much, but if you're hooking up wit someone cos you want something in return, you're CHEAP!
Na! I don't get paid after sex! I get paid before sex!!!! The amount you are ready to drop will determine the kinda sex I will give to you! And if you try to exceed your time you go home with a broken manhood!!! Yes I got paid real good to give good sex!!! And damn!! I am good!!! Should I be ashamed? Na! Na! Na! Does that make me cheap? Eat your heart out grin

Written by a happily married woman!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dmcdad: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: A cheap girl is one who charges lower than the average price and is ready to do just anyone undecided.

P.S, A girl who charges 15k per night is not cheap at all.cheesy
Writing 4rm experience right?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by sigmundfreud(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
I feel a girl is 'cheap' all she is worth is in monetary terms...$1 or $10000000!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by slimghost(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
A girl that spreads her legs for a man because of material gain is a cheap girl, once material gains can make you spread your legs for a man, you are a CHEAP girl!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
alphaomega: DEFINITION OF A CHEAP GAL:
Morning: we met...i collected her nos.
Afternoon: i gave her a call so we can hook up in d evening..
Evening: we meet up @ a fresh fish peppersoup joint.
Night: we enta d zanga..
Next morning: we part ways..

Chikena..
How is that a cheap girl?
Did she do all that by herself?
IMO, if that's your definition of being cheap then BOTH parties are equally cheap.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by nagoma(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Coldfeet: Na! I don't get paid after sex! I get paid before sex!!!! The amount you are ready to drop will determine the kinda sex I will give to you! And if you try to exceed your time you go home with a broken manhood!!! Yes I got paid real good to give good sex!!! And damn!! I am good!!! Should I be ashamed? Na! Na! Na! Does that make me cheap? Eat your heart out grin
Written by a happily married woman!

Married to your piimp?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Stevez32(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
I Don't Believe In The 'cheap girl' Ish..... Everybody Have a reason to behave differently in different situations.... If You Tag A Girl As Cheap Just Because You Slept With Her On The First Day, You Are Also Cheap For Trying To Sleep with Her Too....
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Coldfeet(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: A cheap girl is one who charges lower than the average price and is ready to do just anyone undecided.

P.S, A girl who charges 15k per night is not cheap at all.cheesy
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by agbosteve1: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
My definition of Cheap girl is the that has the following attributes:
They are girls that believe in a guy for existence.
They are the ones that want to keep current fashion and never had business to support their thirst.
They are the ones that carry big,with human hair and Blackberry to flaunt emptiness.
They are the ones that date several guys in order to raise coins for living.
They are the ones that have several pictures posted on the social networks looking for prey.
They are that got me most annoyed because they are cheaper than prostitutes
They are the ones that date a married man that live abroad with his family and the she his mistress here in Naija for call up where the guy in Naija, all this is done to the detriment of their caring and innocent boy friend (to the boy friend the guy is her uncle)
There are girls that come into a relationship with the personal and her entire family problems making the guy her solution
They live their after a movies actresses... they live in facade!

Many more definitions... cos I no like them!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by alphaomega(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
jay bee:
How is that a cheap girl?
Did she do all that by herself?
IMO, if that's your definition of being cheap then BOTH parties are equally cheap.

if dats not 'cheap' on d gal's part, then what wil u call it?
Love / infatuation @ 1st sight?
Abegiii..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by anderson1994: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rosejefrey: #15000 is cheap 2.talk of tins like 150000 per hour

Pleas how much do u charge
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Coldfeet(f): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
nagoma:

Married to your piimp?
Here we go again!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
jay bee: Anyone that can be bought is cheap.
Being cheap is relative so long as you have a price
50likes
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Iykefrancis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
She is one who easily give away herself in place of cash or gift and who jumps from one man to another as far as one puts the cash in her hands.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl.....

is one who thinks and believes she's cheap.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MacLovington(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Any girl who comodifies her body/love is cheap.

Wrong to believe because a girl charges 20k a time at Sheraton then she's not cheap. Price tag is relative and immaterial.
So Naija is full of many cheap babes as most have a pricetag.

So with lecturers, teachers, police, immigration etc. most seem to have a pricetag.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: A cheap girl.....

This one too is perfect.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dhrey: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: if shes Nigerian then shes probably close to be called cheap grin grin grin
guy u no get point jor.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Revolva(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rapmoney: Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire grin grin grin
Haha I tell you ..bros even self without too much moulah just get flows for mouf ..word of mouf and swag packagin you can turn a self proclaimed expensive babe to a cheap. ***
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Getting paid for sex is not being cheap at all! That business!! Giving sex for free to one who is not your husband is BEING CHEAP!!!!
If you have a boyfriend who bleeps you! takes you shopping! Dubai or yaba! Gives you pocket money! Then you are CHEAP!!!! After all something was exchanged doesn't matter how or what was given abi?
So before you open your mouth to call girls cheap simply because they demand for money after of before sex? For a job done? Ask yourself why am I getting paid at the end of the month? Labour na Labour.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MacLovington(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: A cheap girl.....

I don't get your point.

Girls who cheapen themselves usually see themselves as sharp girls, the happening girls. That's the irony. Introspection is not their forte.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kedukc(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
On a good day, the devil has a way of reminding you that you cheapened yourself.

Am not talking about the devil in the bible, am referring to that girl/guy who got what he/she wanted from you and is now laughing at you preferably in her/his mind.

As the saying goes, you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by adonisyung(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
annexes: IMO! A̶̲̥̅̊ cheap gal's the one who's easily †̥ seduce n lust on all guz she sees
what's the meaning of IMO?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by cantell(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
kandiikane:

No, because it work both ways too. If that was my definition of a cheap girl then I will also include the man. He's the one giving his money in return for punni.
We're talking about the ladies not the guys.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by lat4real: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
adonisyung: what's the meaning of IMO?
In My Opinion
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by cantell(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
adonisyung: what's the meaning of IMO?
IMO state.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
kandiikane: To me, cheap is when you allow a man to treat you like shyt.

Cheap is when you don't respect yourself and put a man's love before yourself.

Cheap is allowing a man to beat the shyt out of you but still claim he loves you.

Cheap is being with a man who always complains about petrol if you ask him to come see you.

Cheap is still continuing to open yóur legs for a man who won't hesitate to render your mouth toothless.

Cheap is being with a man who feels like everything he does for you is a favour.

Cheap is allowing a man to disrespect your family and still claim you love him.

Cheap is allowing a man to embarrass you in public.

Cheap is loving a man you want to kill.

Last but not least, cheap is being with a man who calls you cheap.
well said
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Shenez: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
When i toss her and i the next one month i have intimate with her.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by achinaboy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
never know who is cheap,until the chance for cheapness calls
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Shenez: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Op, wot abt dis analysis
Ronaldo = £80m expensive
Cazolar = £18m cheap
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by clemmonce(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mynd_44: A cheap girl is....... Seriously, is there anything like a cheap girl? Apart from love peddlers, who sleep with men for money, I really won't call any girl cheap
Really ? stop if na play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.