Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (55099 Views)

MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by emmyid(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
She got served by our E-warriors, including my humble self. And finally bowed to Defeat.

By- Emmy Ogon Idiege

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4028519/pictures-south-african-lady-bashed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by emmyid(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Can you beat this oyibo woman's comment? Greatest of the greatest Nigerian Men! GREAT!!
We too much U!

13 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Homeboiy: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
This girl get sense die

U were addressing your fellow lazy SA ladies not naija men

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by hatchy(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
You think you can open your gutter mouth and spew trash at us and expect us to take it...

We will not take it...

Next time think before you address Nigerians on the social media.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by wristbangle: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
See this elephant shifting goal post.

When you opened your filthy mouth to technically insult Nigerians using a general term "drug lords" not forgetting there are hard working dudes with meaningful source of income, you were happy right?

Now that Nigerian warriors revealed your true picture with excess fat on your body enough to produce tonnes of soup, you are now shifting goal post about your ex having a nude picture of you, so you can tender a fake apology?

Just admit it, u couldn't bare the bashing

72 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Attention seeking lady Is all I see! Lol!

16 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by longjohnsilver: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2017
She apologised in yoruba...lol

Come and complete it oh, we av over 100 tribes in Nigeria...

What is worth doing...kuku do it well.

We are waiting for an apology in the remaining Nigerian languages.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Jaqenhghar: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2017
That anyone takes this woman seriously just shows how foolish people really are

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Google translate is shít

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Zeze06(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2017
cry

Just an attention seeking irresponsible nonentity, a social media nuisance, a riffraff who thinks anyone cares about her opinion, a despicable element that has data... undecided

I see reasons why "someone" proposed the increment on prices of data.... embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2017
grin
naija gat no chill,

dem no the carry last

4 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by lilmax(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
one of your ex has your nude pictures and his threatening?

seriously, anyone with this deformed crap on his radar has poor taste

8 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lexusgs430: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
This egg-head is back again ?

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by ArcFrisky(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Benekruku(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Where re the nude pictures...?

Just wasted my data! Mtcheww.....

4 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Shortyy(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
LMFAO fear fear. The fear of Nigerian e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by iLickAnalFungus(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Nigerians ehh.. We unite to kick an intruder's ass, when we are done, we then continue fighting ourselves

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by sirkkayye(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
let me think

5 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by xreal: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Why apologizing in Yoruba?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Davash222(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Ndi Iberibe embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Some girls no get sense at all, no matter how you love someone, never send your nudes.

6 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by ImpressionsNG: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
I think her point earlier wasn't entirely baseless. But then, trust Nigerians to defend their own at all costs.

--------

Meanwhile, discover one of nature's best gifts to men dealing with bedroom performance woes. You'll never suffer 'network failure' again of you try this! Get the full details...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by siloXIX(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2017
i came here to laugh
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by sotall(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2017
OK
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by richidinho(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Why am I seeing Yoruba language on her timeline?

Is she Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by NothingDoMe: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
This girl is not well

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Just like that?

4 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Same way I have ifeomas nudes on my phone I will punish that girl when we finally break up cos her shakara is much, dm me if u want to see the pics, 10k per pics
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.