Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (29784 Views)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
i guess they are already making preparation of how to pay the ransom now , these politicians will pay anything to stay alive and be in good health ,it is only when it is in the case of ordinary citizens they will start coming up with excuses and all sorts of foot dragging .
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
tony_m1: N1.8 BILLION IS TOO SMALL, MAKE IT N2.5B AS EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A CROOK AND I DON'T TRUST THE MINISTER HERSELF. SHE CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE PLOT ALSO, ANYTHING TO STEAL NIGERIAN MONEY

CHOP THEIR MONEY
Yeah bro I suspect all of them it may be an inside job jare, okonjo may plan this shit na who no like mega money - abi una think say money dey satisfy dem - well by now negotiation go don dey start for mamas auction - na today !! Its an inside job

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Ndoz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Kai those guys re rich forever
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by pimplucious: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
The kidnappers obviously want their share of the national cake. The crumbs and left-overs of the national cake is no more enough, now, people have come up with a means of venting their frustrations by hitting those who are suppose to better the polity where it hurts.

If the thieves can't uphold capital punishment on corrupt officials, same should not hold swey with kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by poweredcom(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ndoz: Kai those guys re rich forever

Yeah they should even demand more after the negotiation cuz I know aint no body gonna give them 1 billy usd - then if theu agreed on a price they should accept the moullah and then later demand for more -- that's gonna teach these aso rock bastards a lesson cuz it payback time - allison madueke you are next oo I hope so even dame first lady

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ogb5(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
pimp_lucious :
The kidnappers obviously want their share of the national cake. The crumbs and left-overs of the national cake is no more enough, now, people have come up with a means of venting their frustrations by hitting those who are suppose to better the polity where it hurts.

If the thieves can't uphold capital punishment on corrupt officials, same should not hold swey with kidnappers

I hope you will repeat this trash when they kidnap you or someone close to you.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by poweredcom(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
ogb5:

Wetin concern this slowpoke abi na your mama be okonjo iweala why you dey cry her cry abi you think say she send you or gives a damm about you -

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by pimplucious: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
ogb5:

Can u not see reason people are turning to kidnapping is cuz of the economic situation? Sit back, relax some day and poder it over u will come to same conclusion with me

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by gerald09(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Releasing d woman, not releasing d woman,
Getting paid, not getting paid. Either way the story ends up, those kidnappers are bleeped till kingdom come. They aint living dis country alive or dead. And I bet as dumb as dey are to kidnap not jt a royalty of a rich community but d mother of 1 of the greatest women nigeria has ever had, they have not planned an escape route.

Dis is a shout out to dem kidnapper, dudes intro to planning such kidnapping : always plan an escape route first for u n d money even b4 planning d job.

Advice: jt let her go, u aint getting paid n their is notin in this whole event that will work out in ur favour.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by snowprince01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
82yrs old.. 1 billion. D kidnappers must think they kidnapped obama..no body will pay them such an amount. 82yrs hmmm.. Wit d way d world is, if am 82 I would nt hav need to fear death at all..
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
snowprince01: 82yrs old.. 1 billion. D kidnappers must think they kidnapped obama..no body will pay them such an amount. 82yrs hmmm.. Wit d way d world is, if am 82 I would nt hav need to fear death at all..
so if someone kidnap ur mama who is 90yrs old and demands for 10million and you have 10billion you will tell them to kill ur mama because she is 90 yrs old abi ?
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by poweredcom(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
gerald09: Releasing d woman, not releasing d woman,
Getting paid, not getting paid. Either way the story ends up, those kidnappers are bleeped till kingdom come. They aint living dis country alive or dead. And I bet as dumb as dey are to kidnap not jt a royalty of a rich community but d mother of 1 of the greatest women nigeria has ever had, they have not planned an escape route.

Dis is a shout out to dem kidnapper, dudes intro to planning such kidnapping : always plan an escape route first for u n d money even b4 planning d job.

Advice: jt let her go, u aint getting paid n their is notin in this whole event that will work out in ur favour.
Another idoit crying okonkjo cries see you are an over emotional bitch you need not pity anyone okonjo deserves it -- ok
And what if the kidnappers are well organized how dat one go be you ?
And I am sure this thing is been plotted by some of her close pals and I don't even trust okonjo her self she may be involve and you are here being emotional bro reason like a mafia ok dis aint no soap operas

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by tpia1: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
^so, you're saying you can kidnap your own mother.

are you people being forced to type here?

dont know what kind of rehabilitation would be effective for you, but you need it urgently. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by tpia1: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
gerald09: Releasing d woman, not releasing d woman,

goes without saying.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ogb5(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
pimp_lucious :

Can u not see reason people are turning to kidnapping is cuz of the economic situation? Sit back, relax some day and poder it over u will come to same conclusion with me

A man does not rob out of poverty, robbery comes from greed. The problem is whether you know that.
You can find reason to justify any crime, but a crime is a crime, there is no positive crime.

you may join the kidnappers and terrorise society, but where are they great terrors of yester years?
Cowards attend the funeral of heroes, at the end of the day you wonder who really is the coward

You may terrorise society, but believe me, the life expectancy of hardened criminals are routinely shorter than that of the general society,
just a matter of time, we will weed out the criminals
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by CzarChris(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
This guys are either extremely smart or extremely stupid.
But believe me, this is one kidnapping act too many, this will mark the end of this kidnapping menace in this part of the country, because this is a hugh slap on the goverment of the day.
But our leader, try and provide employment. A lot of smart, idle and broke minds are out there with nothing to do, but man must wack. A word is enough for our leaders. Cos with the way we are going in this country, boiz are not smiling and they are gettin very bold. "I just hope we don't go the way of the 1789 French Revolution". Just thinking out loud, shaa
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Peterwins(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2012
I believe and pray that this matter will be quickly resolved. There are some people in this country you cannot kidnap for long without feeling the heat. The kidnappers have been paid to carry out this act by some disgruntled persons just to prove a point to the minister. They will set her free.....

Former CBN governor, Charles Soludo's father was also kidnapped and set free.

With full cooperation of all the telecom companies in Nigeria, the kidnappers can be quickly tracked and narrowed to the smallest radius. They will have no rest and no hiding place until they release Okonjo-Iweala's mother. I pray for her safety. It is well with you ma wherever you are right now.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by benny4wax(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2012
floriana: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the 'prime minister' of Nigeria government and a PhD holder. She was a world bank vice president. She ran for the presidency of the world bank but obama denied her. Both her parents are professors and royal. Ngozi prefers the African fabrics to western attires. She's a trend-setter in a unique head tie made with ankara.
story, story, story onces upon a time time, time.....
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by hagma37yahoocom: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: Mallam Elrufai is involved....this guyz really mean biz,bliv me dia will be no mistakes diz time arnd and once okonjo and FG couldn't meet up wit d demand am afraid her mothers life is at stake
I dont need to convince you that you are MUMU. Your post is nonsence. Rubish guy.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by sanusimuslim: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2012
In fact,I really appreciate the kidnappers because they really mean the business I urge the kidnappers not to release the woman until the money has been pay to them and they should be very care full ver well. Don't mind that yeye okonjo-iweala she can not tell us that she don't have the money. And I used this medium to advice the kidnappers this type of the business should not be on her alone they should extend it to the vice president that want to use 16 billion naira for official residence

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2012
Czar-Chris:
This guys are either extremely smart or extremely stupid.
But believe me, this is one kidnapping act too many, this will mark the end of this kidnapping menace in this part of the country, because this is a hugh slap on the goverment of the day.
But our leader, try and provide employment. A lot of smart, idle and broke minds are out there with nothing to do, but man must wack. A word is enough for our leaders. Cos with the way we are going in this country, boiz are not smiling and they are gettin very bold. "I just hope we don't go the way of the 1789 French Revolution". Just thinking out loud, shaa
on the contrary this is just the begining of high level kidnappings.the only thing that can minimise it from this episode is if NOI insists that she will not negotiate with kidnappers and that they can do whatever they want with her mother.this will set an example for future kidnappers ,but can noi do it ?
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by malali: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2012
....e be like say these kidnappers don remove oil kidnapping subsidy

one billion dollars
how can the masses okonjo-iweala afford it

these kidnappers dont "give a damn"
but then again even the government dont "give a damn"
grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Peterwins: I believe and pray that this matter will be quickly resolved. There are some people in this country you cannot kidnap for long without feeling the heat. The kidnappers have been paid to carry out this act by some disgruntled persons just to prove a point to the minister. They will set her free.....

Former CBN governor, Charles Soludo's father was also kidnapped and set free.

With full cooperation of all the telecom companies in Nigeria, the kidnappers can be quickly tracked and narrowed to the smallest radius. They will have no rest and no hiding place until they release Okonjo-Iweala's mother. I pray for her safety. It is well with you ma wherever you are right now.
you have been watching too much of james bond movies.this is real life.how are u sure that the persoon negotiating with the fg is in nigeria?so u think they will be so dumb to make stupid mistakes so that some trigger happy police man will blow their brains out abi?dont u know that in this situation u cant carry out a rescue operation without losing the life of the poor old woman?or have u forgotten the case of the german engineer nd italian woman that when killed by their abductors when the security officials launched their rescue operation?they will use her as ahuman sheild to escape.this guys are pros,dumb criminals cant pull of a job like this
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by 2rutalk1: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Those useless guys are kidding me. They should have demanded for the entire figure of our 2013 budget, idiots. And for those of u who are rejoicing over this ugly incident, remember the law of karma will catch up with u. Those beasts should release the old learned woman unharmed. She is not d cause of their failure in life. In less than 24hrs their pictures will appear on the national dailies, if we will bring them out alive. Watch out
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by 2rutalk1: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2012
sanusi muslim: In fact,I really appreciate the kidnappers because they really mean the business I urge the kidnappers not to release the woman until the money has been pay to them and they should be very care full ver well. Don't mind that yeye okonjo-iweala she can not tell us that she don't have the money. And I used this medium to advice the kidnappers this type of the business should not be on her alone they should extend it to the vice president that want to use 16 billion naira for official residence
you must be out of ur senses. Tommorrow u will wake up and ask God to bless u.remember, With what measure u give to others will be measured unto you.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Chuckeey(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2012
is obvious dis kidnapper are illerate,wat dey undastands is $1billion or kill,if you like okonjo iweala or wat ever dey call your name...jux dey there dey speak big big grammar,dat u cant negiotiate wit kidnapper,and put ur hope for those wack inxperience mopol,,,,jux like play like play dem go waste your mother lifes...remember lives is priceless berra go into negiotiation.. no jack bauer series

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by InvertedHammer: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2012
These boys are crazy! So all the Ngozi Iweala share of subsidy money dey wan collect?

The wahala be say these boys dey read Newspapers too. Scandal here, scandal there...they know how much each
target is worth. Well, it looks like the evil that people do lives with their parents (naija version).

GEJ mama go dey shiver for her pants right now. I pity old mama. The chicken is finally coming home to roast.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable".
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Turbocharged: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2012
dafman10: Dats not bad. She can easily gerrit frm d unspent funds in d 2012 budget. . .lol just kidding.

May God protect her mum whereva she is. We want her back safe n sound witout ransome. Amen
You were not kidding, you just said ur mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.