Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (29766 Views)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
That's like madam don't even come for your mother again.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Demdem(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na wa ooo.
So how much will the retardeen mama be exchanged for when she is kidnapped
O yes she will, considering the insecurity in the land, its a matter of time. Won't be surprised if she is next.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
The syndicate involved in this operation must have a strong man with balls of steel. 1 billion! Quite outrageous

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Even Mrs Okonjo-iweala aint worth $1 billion,where she wan thief am,the kidnappers are high on drugs,they can't get away with this at all.
She never start!!!

For all those stoopid people pitying these evil Okonjo Iweala... She didn't think of the kind of hardship removing a subsidy that was never there.

I just pity her mama! Na Okonjo Iweala (dick resembling trouble) dem suppose kidnap!! As in kidnap and torture then release the bitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by 2sexy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
hahahaha.... na wa ooo. Did this nigga do what I wrote yesterday?

I jokely said that should be the ransom but not to kill the poor innocent woman ooo. chei! wahala dey ooo.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by talktrue1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na marked currency them go give them
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by olasmail78yaho(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Make minister jus gve dem sometin collect her mama.D poor woman old.
Na delicate tin sha.
Dem no see young person carry?
Boyz dey live 4 desperate times.
Make madade settle quick abeg.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by gen2briz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
I guess this business as come to stay in some part of this country...... chaiiii 1million dollapo.... well I cross am for my fingers
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by feminineA: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Actually thought it was 1b Naira just realised its in Dollars. Not sure Nigeria has a nation has 1b dollars in her foreign reserve. Abeg release the poor woman. Nonsense
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
In their strife to get back at Ngozi for all the wrongs they believe she has done, they'll only hurting innocent Nigerians by this action. Where will the money come from if not from Nigeria's pocket?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
berem: ^^^what has this your story got to do with the topic? abi na story the kidnappers wan hear?
you are sooo funny. I was confused too when I was reading his post.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by kokosheen(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Maybe when they read it, they'll change their mind.

grin grin grin... really, this got me cracking.

On topic, Boiz are not happy at all... [size=14pt]Imagine $1B[/size].. Even if the family haggles the price, what will they come down to? $50M?, $10M?, darn, that's still a Sh.i.t load of money.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
talk true: Na marked currency them go give them
guy wake up , stop watching movies. Dis na real life event. I wish person go give me mark currency. Story

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by adonisyung(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ suffer,G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ to skul,blow awoko,become something...and some fools..never do wells wana reap from wher D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ didn't sow....but what I knw ƻ dat dose kidnappers their end ƻ near...God will disgrace dem and haters! No body wen don kidnap rich person wen dem Ŋ☺ catch Ø...remember mikel's story
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by solomon111(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
feminine A: Actually thought it was 1b Naira just realised its in Dollars. Not sure Nigeria has a nation has 1b dollars in her foreign reserve. Abeg release the poor woman. Nonsense
Nigeria's foreign reserves is in excess of $49 billion.
That amount is chicken change.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by dsolo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
truth4meal: The Kidnappers that Abducted 82 Years Old Mother Of Finance Minister Prof. Kanene Okonjo at their family home in Ogwashi uku, Delta state, are demanding for a whopping $1 billion ransom.
Majesty, Professor Chukwuka Aninshi Okonjo Agbogidi, the reigning Obi of Ogwashi-Uku kingdom was kidnapped Sunday at about 1:30 pm from the husband’s palace at Ogbe-Ofu quarters in Ogwahi-Uku by eight gunmen who stormed the palace in two Audi cars.

The demand for a $1billion ransom according to source was relayed to the family of the woman this morning.

Its yet to be seen how the family will react to this development, but in a statement made available to elombah.com yesterday, the minister's spokesman Paul Nwabuikwu said; "at this point, it is difficult to say whether those behind this action are the same people who have made threats against the Coordinating Minister in the recent past or other elements with hostile motives. No possibility can be ruled out at this point."

Meanwhile Umu Anioma Foundation Worldwide has demanded the immediate release Of Dr. Okonjo Iweala's Mother. In a statement made available to elombah.com and signed by Prince Charles Anyasi, the National Coordinator / Spokesman, the group said:

"Once again, the image smear on Delta State has been brought to the fore with the unfortunate kidnapping of the aged mother of Nigeria's energetic Finance Minister, Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo Iweala from her home in Ogwashi-Uku a few hours ago. A few months ago, it was the turn of another prominent Anioma family to sweat in search of their mother who was abducted in her farm.

"Nothing can be hurting as the current worldview of Delta State encapsulated in BBC's report of the unwholesome development, stating inter alia: Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world for kidnapping, where it is a lucrative criminal enterprise worth millions of dollars a year.

"The crime is particularly prevalent in the oil-rich Delta State, although high-profile victims are uncommon.

"The question is; how did we get here? Whether this latest heinous act was orchestrated as a payback for the Finance Minister's principled stand on the current Oil Subsidy imbroglio or as a message to scare innocent indigenes making preparations to be with their kit and kin in this festive season, the perpetrators had better get it clear that, as Daniel Defoe would say, Justice is always violent to the party offending. Yes, the offenders may not feel the violence now, but, before long, they certainly will.

"Umu Anioma Foundation Worldwide wishes to state categorically that a situation where citizens toiling diligently for the society's positive turnaround are being punished by satanic elements can no longer be condoned. We demand the immediate and unconditional release of this old woman.

"As thousands of people get into celebration mood, many travelling to their respective home lands, we call on the security agents to beef up action and assure the public of safety.

"The time to act is now!"

More soon

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/write-for-us/13674-breaking-news-kidnappers-of-okonjo-iweala-s-mother-demand-1-billion-ransom

Boys aren't smilling
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by vin4ever(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
Omoh, i no fit shout but mak una no vex o, hw dos guys wan tak get d cash? I mean, wil d cash b paid 2 their bank acount or hw Chai!!! I jst Hop they did nt hurt d maleh!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Naijapikin1: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
How do they intend to get d money? I mean they expect a bullion van to be loaded and driven to where they want it?... Lets hop d old woman gets bak to her family safe and sound.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
talk true: Na marked currency them go give them
grin U are a clown. The same marked currency that was given to facrook. Till date SSS is still looking for their money.
grin Mark Ko, shark ni. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
It is getting harder and harder to call oneself Nigerian without breaking down into tears
Sad days we live in
In the same Delta State a high court judge has run away from her court room for months because she had been threatened with kidnap should she deliver any judgement contrary to their wishes.That is the nigeria that people want us to be proud of.
Kidnappers are in cahoots with the law enforcement,they threaten the judiciary while the executives and legislature amass wealth.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by gramci: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Demdem: Na wa ooo.
So how much will the retardeen mama be exchanged for when she is kidnapped
O yes she will, considering the insecurity in the land, its a matter of time. Won't be surprised if she is next.

Na you dem go first kidnap, imbe...
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by solomon111(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Demdem:
grin
U are a clown. The same marked currency that was given to facrook. Till date sss is still looking for their money.
grin
Mark Ko, shark ni. grin
lol.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by victorD3: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nonsense kidnappers. Even Nigeria can't provide 1Billion dollar in weeks. They should have kidnapped Bill Gates Mom instead and demand for Obama's resignation. Ediooots

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by cyril83(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mallam Elrufai is involved....this guyz really mean biz,bliv me dia will be no mistakes diz time arnd and once okonjo and FG couldn't meet up wit d demand am afraid her mothers life is at stake
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Revolva(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yeah 1 billy USD no be CFA oo do you fink okonjo has dat kindda mullah?? Or is it 1 billion naira I know say she get am - boiz must share money na -- range rover go full boiz garage for delta dis december !!! She must pay !!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by coalcoal1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
The kidnappers must be kidding
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by PBundles(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
This is a sad BUT natural development. I dont condone this in no way or fashion. I also have a mother....but when the poor masses feel betrayed on a daily basis, where they witness the blatant corruption and abuse of power of the elite, this is bound to happen. This is only the beginning. You need to question if its really money they want, afterall they know the risks involved. It could be that they want a reason to harm this lady, who is a pawn in a war of attrition. Elite fly in jets yet ban those that get around on motorbikes. You cant offer the bare necessitites, yet the elite live in splendor. The poor masses are terrorised by robbers, while you look the other way since you are fully protected. Did we think no one would go radicle? Very sad, no doubt but almost expected.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by vanstanzy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
berem: onatisi you were right afterall! awon boiz binu o! omo 1billy no be beans.how many GMG that one be sef? too much money.

Stop encouraging criminals and crime. Its not right, the wrong image they are painting this country.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Demdem(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
gramci:

Na you dem go first kidnap, imbe...

U better wake up to present day Nigeria realities. As it is today, anyone can be kidnapped unfortunately. If retardeen like, let him ask his mama to leave aso rock and go back to otuokpe.
That is what our country has degenerated to. Even military bases are not even spared. After sometime if nothing is done it will spread to aso rock. No one is safe.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Demdem:
grin
U are a clown. The same marked currency that was given to facrook. Till date sss is still looking for their money.
grin
Mark Ko, shark ni. grin
you dey mind am.no be only mark, na tambuwal.pata pata dem go use cleaner clean the mark comot.no be naija we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by rman: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
The kidnappers must be illitrates or just buying time.

Everyone should know this is an unrealistic demand.

They are just buying time.

AND THEY WILL BE CAUGHT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.