Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (29764 Views)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by OmoOlorun: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
A state of emergency should be declared in that state as it has become really dangerous. I was kidnapped between Warri and Sapele earlier this year and I must say it was the worst experience I have had in my life. The indegenes of that state are just too greedy of gain.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by bakila: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
omo_to_dun: So many folks are prematurely expressing their indignation at the apparently unreasonable demand of the kidnappers. The kidnappers certainly know that they will not make such a gigantic profit; what they have accomplished, however, is set a maximum bid price, from which the family of the kidnappee can now negotiate. Anyone who has followed other kidnapping cases will know that the final price does not---in almost all cases---equal the asking price.

Be that as it may, these kidnappers are laughably greedy, but, given the amount of money our kind politicians have embezzled over the years, it is not surprising that they would demand such an outrageous amount. A less greedy man like me would have demand $100 million dollars and then call it a day.

May Obatala continue to bless the kidnappers of Nigeria.

218th to comment.
advertisement for consultant.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by bakila: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
omo_to_dun: So many folks are prematurely expressing their indignation at the apparently unreasonable demand of the kidnappers. The kidnappers certainly know that they will not make such a gigantic profit; what they have accomplished, however, is set a maximum bid price, from which the family of the kidnappee can now negotiate. Anyone who has followed other kidnapping cases will know that the final price does not---in almost all cases---equal the asking price.

Be that as it may, these kidnappers are laughably greedy, but, given the amount of money our kind politicians have embezzled over the years, it is not surprising that they would demand such an outrageous amount. A less greedy man like me would have demand $100 million dollars and then call it a day.

May Obatala continue to bless the kidnappers of Nigeria.

218th to comment.
advertisement for consultancy.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onyxo76(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Na wa o. You know how much can contain one bag. It is like you are in active service of looting. hmmm cool
looting ke? Just simple assumption, a wad of 10000 dollars in 100 dollar bills. Ok 1 million dollars is equal to 100 wads which shld fit into the largest bag available.like micheal scoffield will say "do the rest of the math"
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by oderemo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
@omo to dun , ori e wa nmbe jare.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by mokaflex(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
floriana: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the 'prime minister' of Nigeria government and a PhD holder. She was a world bank vice president. She ran for the presidency of the world bank but obama denied her. Both her parents are professors and royal. Ngozi prefers the African fabrics to western attires. She's a trend-setter in a unique head tie made with ankara.
WHO ASK U? AMEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by crisycent: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nice bill....these guys are very considerate. Oya madam finance, tell oga GEJ to instruct Mallam Lamido to withdraw the funds from the CBN and send the bill to the senate as supplementary budget.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by oderemo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
A state of emergency should be declared in that state as it has become really dangerous. I was kidnapped between Warri and Sapele earlier this year and I must say it was the worst experience I have had in my life. The indegenes of that state are just too greedy of gain
so was my cat last year.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by obi123: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
stupid fools, why didn't they just throw in a request for a red unicorn,3 oompa loompas and a flying elephant
1billion ni 5trillion ko
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Dee60: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
For once we have a Niger-Deltan at the helms in Aso Rock and the Niger-Deltans want to make the country ungovernable!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by mannyU: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
And Nigeria makes it into the Guiness Record book as the Country with the highest kidnap ransom ever demanded in history. Congrats bois.. We getting there. All in Gej's term. Smh
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Chinwem(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nigeria is a failed state.

1 billion dollars indeed shocked , how about 1 billion curses instead?

If they should see that amount in their dreams can they finish counting it??!!??

They better not leave a scratch on that fragile old lady

There should be zero tolerance for kidnapping-wether prince or pauper.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Chinwem(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
obi123: stupid fools, why didn't they just throw in a request for a red unicorn,3 oompa loompas and a flying elephant
1billion ni 5trillion ko

This is a serious topic but you funny as hell cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Connoisseur(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Maybe when she dies, her death would be the much deserved catalyst for nation development. maybe NOI wld intervene in the police reform process by ensuring that every kobo she releases is accounted for.
if her death is gonna benefit Nigerians in the least possible way, make she waka after all BH has killed more than a thousand nd nothing happened
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Humphreydis(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Too much money. Nice one my guys.
Treat the mama well, but no money no mama.
Thats the deal.
......Ignorance kills!..nxt shud b frm ur family,well na waste of tym sef cos I no even sure wether ur family get name sef..Ignoramous.!Ewu!..
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by tonym1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
N1.8 BILLION IS TOO SMALL, MAKE IT N2.5B AS EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A CROOK AND I DON'T TRUST THE MINISTER HERSELF. SHE CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE PLOT ALSO, ANYTHING TO STEAL NIGERIAN MONEY

CHOP THEIR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by obi123: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Stick to nollywood abeg. All these foreign names dey bamboozle you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lwkmd big time as in eh John Travogter & Hallen Berry
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by adebayo6(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Iweala no worry jare, jonah is der 4u, jst dat it will take him 6month to organise a committee to see to the issue, another 6month 4d committee to start investigation, then anoda 6month to release there report. *wink* our normal approach nw
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by purposeDiva: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
ubong560: Dat's too small abeg. Y descending dat low? I actually expected somthing lik N10billion. Dat family can pay dat N1billion without going 2 bank 2 withdraw any money. Am kinda dissappointed! Fucck d cheap kidnappers!

U̶̲̥̅̊ get eye problem? The cash is $1b aπϑ not N1b. Cheap indeed! Go kidnap person collect 50k first mk we see hw cheap them b. Smh
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by baby124: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
adebayo6: Iweala no worry jare, jonah is der 4u, jst dat it will take him 6month to organise a committee to see to the issue, another 6month 4d committee to start investigation, then anoda 6month to release there report. *wink* our normal approach nw
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:
grin grin grin cheesy
cray*
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
adebayo6: Iweala no worry jare, jonah is der 4u, jst dat it will take him 6month to organise a committee to see to the issue, another 6month 4d committee to start investigation, then anoda 6month to release there report. *wink* our normal approach nw
grincheesygrincheesy so you mean talk say our presido na committee setter?

Na Wa Oo sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Dee60: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
O God, save Nigeria!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by juman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
OmoOlorun: A state of emergency should be declared in that state as it has become really dangerous. I was kidnapped between Warri and Sapele earlier this year and I must say it was the worst experience I have had in my life. The indegenes of that state are just too greedy of gain.

Sorry o.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by purposeDiva: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
idugbe: If I was the minister, I will gladly ask them to keep her. My mum will not forgive me if I pay out such an amount to rescue her, especially at that age! embarassed

cheesy
idugbe: If I was the minister, I will gladly ask them to keep her. My mum will not forgive me if I pay out such an amount to rescue her, especially at that age! embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by temkemol: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by kelvincoll(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
truth4meal: how i wish these kidnappers can demand for good governance and not corrupt currencies.
On Point!!

BTW..NOI and GEJ are being accused of squandering billions of dollars, naija won crucify dem, Kidnappers kidnap Mama NOI and demand 1 billion pple hear are praizing them and not questioning what the kidnappers would do with money or what they would do next when d money is all exhausted. these sort of praiz started n encouraged the likes of militancy in the Niger Delta and Boko haram insurgency in the North. sad sad . I wont be surprised if the "Oil Cabal" where responsible for ds evil act just to frautrate NOI efforts d same way d "Drug Baron" did with Dora Akunyili during her yesteryears @ Nafdac. Truth be told, it is for dangers like ds some non corrupt technocrat stay away from Politics, fear of the unknown especially for safety of family. A lot of us just sit on NL and voices anything that comes our mind as if eliminating corruption were a day job. Make dem give us a political appointment of another, some will just play the zombie to higher powers and other loot same way these peeps do. undecided undecided

I pray God delivers d kinapped ASAP
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by hrykanu231(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lord 4gv me cos am gona be supporting diz evil(kidnapping) @kidnappers make una no free her untill them pay small 4m the plenty wey them don the thief 4m us.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
This kidnapers are just silly and laid back. I wish they can arrange for the $1b may be get a truck to deliver it to them or better still write a cheque to them.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by jhydebaba(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
i said it yesterday that a big fish has been caught.imagine the ransom, u go fear fear. record breaking ransom
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
So the kidnappers are asking for N165,000,000,000.00 They are not afraid of the zeros. We will zero in on them and exterminate them. Some brainless sycophants will shout that it is unemployment. Which unemployed person can afford an AK47 ? Every unemployed person I know is seeking employment. Some people are totally unemployable, cos they go to University to study Moral Education and expect to work in banks and Oil companies. We all have to condemn evil and shun illegalities. We keep shouting that Nigeria is bad, yet we are still here and the ones in diaspora are also shouting racism. Until we start condemning crime then we are going no where as a nation. Nigeria's problem is Nigerians, yes, you that is reading this and me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.