Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,828 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. (1547 Views)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. / Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by mrwilliam: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
I have a very close girl friend that looks like my blood sister; we have known each other for 5 - 6 years now, I have love her thru out this years secretly, I am too shy to tell her this, I believe she knows about it. I just can’t stand in front of her and say it. I can talk to any girl I want to, but when it come to her, I just look stupid, not knowing what to say, I have dream of her twice that she is prone to be my wife; she is not ready for dating right now nor even ready to talk about it. She has almost introduced me to all her family members; there is nothing she doesn’t tell me about herself, the only person that knows how to makes me happy, she speak the word to my heart when I really needed it most. I am just confuse, should I continue waiting for her or go for someone else. Even when I try to talk to other girls at times, immediately I remember her, the conversation will become uninterested. The worst things about it all, is that I don’t even know why I love her, please help, I need advice
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Awwwwww. He is in ♥ ♥ ♥

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by DExplorer1: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
nikkyshyne: Awwwwww. He is in ♥ ♥ ♥
Nikky, why are you treating me like this, huh?
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by mrwilliam: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yes I am,
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nikky, why are you treating me like this, huh?
Awwww. My sweet rice. I goes for you like how ant goes for sugar kiss
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Awwww. My sweet rice. I goes for you like how ant goes for sugar kiss
Sweet rice ke? To even think i want you to spend your xmas with me undecided
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hehehehe. Then you are sitting on a looong thing. Hehehehe grin
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by luvmijeje(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op,do u know d reason why d lady said dat she is nt ready 4 a date and hw old is she?
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by k2039: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
You cant be so sure she is not ready for any relationship, probably, you just trying to console yourself.

On a more serious note, you have to tell her how you feel, you have to summon courage to face her, dont assume she knows, she really doesnt know whats on your mind until you tell her.

Think about this, their is really nothing special about her, she is just a normal girl who pees and poos like everyone else, she eats, she sleeps, so you really have nothing to be scared of, she is just a normal girl that you have gonne crazy about.

Tell her how you feel, a yes from her will mean you won, a no, will mean you move on and go for someone else.

Trust me, the risk is worth it, honestly, I think you stand a good chance of getting her, you just need to be courageous.
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hehehehe. Then you are sitting on a looong thing. Hehehehe grin
angry
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by mrkels(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Just tell her how you feel, shikena...chances are high that she feels the same way too. If she doesn't, try to maker her, if after trying she still aint ready, move on to the next available pretty woman out there. With time, you ll forget about her.
Goodluck.
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2012
@op
Tell her ur mind,their is no harm in trying
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by mrwilliam: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank you all, I appreciate your comments
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2012
Don't tell her anything, just take it to ur grave grin
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Let her know, OP. smiley
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
k2039: You cant be so sure she is not ready for any relationship, probably, you just trying to console yourself.

On a more serious note, you have to tell her how you feel, you have to summon courage to face her, dont assume she knows, she really doesnt know whats on your mind until you tell her.

Think about this, their is really nothing special about her, she is just a normal girl who pees and poos like everyone else, she eats, she sleeps, so you really have nothing to be scared of, she is just a normal girl that you have gonne crazy about.

Tell her how you feel, a yes from her will mean you won, a no, will mean you move on and go for someone else.

Trust me, the risk is worth it, honestly, I think you stand a good chance of getting her, you just need to be courageous.

gbam.

OP, just tell her u love her face to face and thats all.
Its either she falls or not.
Either way, u have saved urself a lot of heartache
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2012
mrwilliam: Thank you all, I appreciate your comments

so what have u learnt so far?
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by mrwilliam: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
That i have to act as a man, she is not around now, i cant wait to tell her when she comes back, should i tell her on the phone?. Am just not afriad to loss this time. Can i tell her that i love her on the phone.
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by code0: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
mrwilliam: That i have to act as a man, she is not around now, i cant wait to tell her when she comes back, should i tell her on the phone?. Am just not afriad to loss this time. Can i tell her that i love her on the phone.

Mr. Williams, why are you behaving like a fowl that has been beaten by rain before a girl? What is there to tell a woman that you love her? Na so you go do close eye carry dick go put for shit hole when you wan f*u*k her because you won't even like to look at her face let alone her punny. And she go finally hold am put for where e supposed be for you. If you were around me I'll just slap you to realize that you are a man.
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by ikem25(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2012
Please don't tel her phone, it wil look childish. B a man find a good fastfood sit her down look into her eyes and hold her by her hands then tel her u love her and wht u feel for 4 her ok. Goodluck.
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 15, 2012
lol
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by dengfeng5210: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by UjSizzle(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Lol @telling her on the phone.
Men will not kill me biko hahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2012
mrwilliam: That i have to act as a man, she is not around now, i cant wait to tell her when she comes back, should i tell her on the phone?. Am just not afriad to loss this time. Can i tell her that i love her on the phone.

good to know u have learnt somethin, but bro tell her u love her 'face-2-face' ...k. Good luck
Re: Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. by 190theclown: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol @telling her on the phone.
Men will not kill me biko hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Ugliest Dudu On Nairaland / Serious Help: Girls Keep Forcing Themselves On Me Since I Was 17 / Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.