Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (42322 Views)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

You need Jesus.........

So you feel you are better than Anambraians..

Now I really feel bad for you..

These pictures were meant to show you city as I saw it.. Also to show that your government has not achieved much in the way of development.. You Imolites jumped on me.. As if what I snapped werent real..

Here is the blunt truth... IMO STATE is the most under-achieving Igbo State in Nigeria.. Second only to Ebonyi... Apart from the few marginal oilfields and pipelines that pass through Egbema, what does the average Owerri man do for a living?! What is your state known for?! Hotels?! Civil Servants?! Whats the economic main stay of Imo State apart from the money you recieve from the Federal Government?!

I'm proud of my beautiful and clean State and I've sworn never to portray any Igbo State in bad light otherwise I would have challenged you to a comparison between your State and mine both in personality(dead people excluded) and infrastructure. You people did this to Abia and I had to open an Anambra vs Abia thread which exposed a reality that shocked everyone. Be warned!

Meanwhile a dose of infrastrucural achievement.

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

I'm proud of my beautiful and clean State and I've sworn never to portray any Igbo State in bad light otherwise I would have challenged you to a comparison between your State and mine both in personality(dead people excluded) and infrastructure. You people did this to Abia and I had to open an Anambra vs Abia thread which exposed a reality that shocked everyone. Be warned!

Send me the Abia vs Anambra thread please..

Secondly.. You keep showing aerial views of Owerri.. I be winch?! Do people fly around owerri or walk on the ground?

My State!! Anambra!! No worry.. Economically... We pass Owerri by miles..... In terms of beautification.. Owerri is too much.

However, this isnt a competition.. Its about getting those in power to do the right thing!!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Send me the Abia vs Anambra thread please..

Secondly.. You keep showing aerial views of Owerri.. I be winch?! Do people fly around owerri or walk on the ground?

My State!! Anambra!! No worry.. Economically... We pass Owerri by miles..... In terms of beautification.. Owerri is too much.

However, this isnt a competition.. Its about getting those in power to do the right thing!!

You claim Rochas is not doing anything and yet you did not observe the rate of growth and expansion of Owerri. Mark the roads and buildings on these pictures taken in October and wait for pictures of same place by March. I'm sure you'll deny it but every other person here is a witness.

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by somegirl1: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
This matter should be given a rest. I should be one of those upset but Okija Juju did not manufacture these pictures.
These places do exist.
Granted, he didn't take pics of interior parts of Calabar and Uyo and other under-developed parts of these states but this is no competition at least not among people who aren't currently in a position to change things.
It is disgraceful that governors are being applauded for "good roads" in this day and age. Good roads are necessities and should have been done with ages ago. Like other nations, we should be addressing technological and economic advancement.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Old enough to employ and pay you and still afford luxury vacations that you can only dream of..

okija_juju:3

joeluv:0
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
kagel:
SO WHAT IS YOUR CONCLUTION SABOTUA,? IMO IS A COOL PLACE TO LIVE,
I KNOW YOU ARE FROM ANAMBRA FROM THE BEGINGING U ANAMBERIANS HATE IMOS, NO PROBLEM
WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE IN ALL REAMIFICATION.PLEASE GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME JUJU

Dude,you are insecure! Okija went to Owerri and took pictures and you shameless Imolites came here to attack Anambra...Anambra don't hate you Imolites but your jealousy and insecurities are plain...And Imolites hasn't grown the balls to stand close to Anambra talk more of being better than us....In your fuc..king dream...Don't let Chino see that your post, or else he will bring tears to your eyes!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

Abagworo,its very appalling to me that you.ignored the bad state of Owerri to attack Anambra! Dude,you are threading in a danger zone....Anambra goverment owes nobody a penny and the funds in our reserve can feed the whole se for a decade. Our goverment is richer than all se states joined together..I have said this so many times that Peter Obi's priority is not beautification of Anambra but Infrastructure that will attract industrializatio;good ammenities for the masses like good hospitals,revamped school system which has turned around our school system,empowering investors,especially of Anambra extraction to invest in the state which has yielded fruits. We don't need a beautiful but a broke state like enugu,who is deep in dept. Most of the bad roads that people are complaining is unmotorable in Anambra are federal roads which Obi has been fighting the feds to give him a go ahead to build. Abagworo,do not start what you can finish by comparing Anambra and Imo because you guys will start crying first.

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who still drives a Toyota Camry (Japanese car) in 2012?!! shocked shocked

Nwokem, upgrade!! Top german cars or nothing!!

Keep hating!! Like I said, I may be a kid, but I have silly money enough to take vacations in places you can only see on magazine covers.. #Take rope or go find the nearest transformer in your area.. I hear Rochas just comissioned one on Wethral road (wherever that is).. grin

ok okija, that's enough!! that ride you took those pictures from is no German technology, the plasticity of the dash board points to Korea technology, so i suspect either a KIA or an Hyundai.

the Elevation is no way close to an SUV, though you claimed the Osha to awka road is terrible for your SUV lol. guy jiri nwayo na-ebu oru.

i suspect you use a CUV, for the plastic range i suspect you may be using a sportage, but the trim from the reflection from the mirror, i will bet on Hundai iX35, Tucson or its likes (which is worse than the Japanese you are condemning anyways).

talking about braggadocio, guy, you are an icon lol

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Abagworo,do not start what you can finish by comparing Anambra and Imo because you guys will start crying first.

In all honesty I don't think we belong in the same league. Trading in spare parts in open markets is nothing to brag about. When someone opened a thread on Enugu, everyone praised the level of improvement until you and your cohorts came to give other Nigerians bad impressions of Enugu. Inspite of how devastated, reddish and disorganized most part of your State is, have you ever seen another Igbo open a thread mocking Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi. However your folks will sweat to look for any single thing that will run down the image of your fellow Igbos. Anyway I have always whole heartedly believed that we and you are not the same tribe. The Whitemen erroneously joined us and we just accepted being in a loose ethnic group sharing only language and nothing else.

Like I had written earlier, I erroneously opened that Abia vs Anambra thread but I will never be pushed into showing any part of Igbo(including Rivers and Delta) in bad light.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
jp philips:

ok okija, that's enough!! that ride you took those pictures from is no German technology, the plasticity of the dash board points to Korea technology, so i suspect either a KIA or an Hyundai.

the Elevation is no way close to an SUV, though you claimed the Osha to awka road is terrible for your SUV lol. guy giri nwayo na-ebu oru.

i suspect you use a CUV, for the plastic range i suspect you may be using a sportage, but the trim from the reflection from the mirror, i will bet on Hundai iX35 or its likes (which is worse than the Japanese you are condemning anyways).

I was trying to piss off that aji amu... The nigga was taking my pictures too personal as if I sabotaged the city and then took pictures of it... grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

In all honesty I don't think we belong in the same league. Trading in spare parts in open markets is nothing to brag about. When someone opened a thread on Enugu, everyone praised the level of improvement until you and your cohorts came to give other Nigerians bad impressions of Enugu. Inspite of how devastated, reddish and disorganized most part of your State is, have you ever seen another Igbo open a thread mocking Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi. However your folks will sweat to look for any single thing that will run down the image of your fellow Igbos. Anyway I have always whole heartedly believed that we and you are not the same tribe. The Whitemen erroneously joined us and we just accepted being in a loose ethnic group sharing only language and nothing else.

Like I had written earlier, I erroneously opened that Abia vs Anambra thread but I will never be pushed into showing any part of Igbo(including Rivers and Delta) in bad light.

[b]Why are you being so sentimental about this?!

Nwokem... Onitsha looked like one gigantic refuse dump!! I said it..

This is not a case of my own better pass your own.. This is showing the people what other states look like.. I would have thought that you would look at the quality of roads in Akwa Ibom and ask yourself why Imo roads are not of the same standards.. BUT NO!! You guys turn around and blame me for posting pictures of the filth that you live in.. Bad blood or not, if your state was good, Nwokem, it would reflect in the photos..

You want to know the truth about Akwa?! I didnt toru Akwa as well as I did Owerri, however the little I saw, made me want to go hunt down Peter Obi..

While Rochas is busy building Street gates in Owerri, Peter Obi is busy arming youths with PUMP ACTION in the name of state vigilante..

Dude.. You Imo guys brought the fight... You posted a picture of a road.. First thing that struck me was how poor the quality of the road was (even from aerial view) and the lack of drainages.. How much was spent on that road.. How long will it last..

You guys defend Rochas like he is your father..

[/b]
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by salam001(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

at bolded,honestly I am ashamed of you on behalf of Ndigbo home and abroad
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

I was trying to piss off that aji amu... The nigga was taking my pictures too personal as if I sabotaged the city and then took pictures of it... grin

please tell me you didn't call that guy "pubic hair" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

If you still go back to the older Rochas threads, you'd obviously notice I kept complaining about the quality. Same with Akwa-Ibom. The only quality roads I see as long lasting are in Rivers State and not even all the roads. The truth is that Owerri is beautiful and organized and I am not impressed with the quality of work being done by Rochas across Imo but bearing in mind that Imo is not rich like Rivers, I'd forgive him.

But ihem choro ikowatara gi bu na odighi nma I puta na nairaland n'akotosi umunne gi. Nde odida anyanwu nwere obodo jokalisili obodo nile n'alaigbo ma na ha anaghi ekwe egosiputa ya na nairaland. Ufodu oge nde Abia State na egosiputa photo Aba, anam agbali ikem bia to the defence not because I have anything with them but odighi nma anyi iwu onwe anyi n'ala n'ihu nde iro. Abum nwanne gi but everything I'm doing bu ka anyi ghara ime onwe anyi ihe ochi.

So in essence I can claim Owerri is the most beautiful city in Nigeria.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Why are you being so sentimental about this?!

Nwokem... Onitsha looked like one gigantic refuse dump!! I said it..

This is not a case of my own better pass your own.. This is showing the people what other states look like.. I would have thought that you would look at the quality of roads in Akwa Ibom and ask yourself why Imo roads are not of the same standards.. BUT NO!! You guys turn around and blame me for posting pictures of the filth that you live in.. Bad blood or not, if your state was good, Nwokem, it would reflect in the photos..

You want to know the truth about Akwa?! I didnt toru Akwa as well as I did Owerri, however the little I saw, made me want to go hunt down Peter Obi..

While Rochas is busy building Street gates in Owerri, Peter Obi is busy arming youths with PUMP ACTION in the name of state vigilante..

Dude.. You Imo guys brought the fight... You posted a picture of a road.. First thing that struck me was how poor the quality of the road was (even from aerial view) and the lack of drainages.. How much was spent on that road.. How long will it last..

You guys defend Rochas like he is your father..

[/b]

yea i noticed that in Awka, every person carries a short gun and that AVS what does it mean?? is the Govt distributing the guns?? why short gun

all the hotels in awka, every public place, markets etc. they all have short guns, what is the story.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

If you still go back to the older Rochas threads, you'd obviously notice I kept complaining about the quality. Same with Akwa-Ibom. The only quality roads I see as long lasting are in Rivers State and not even all the roads. The truth is that Owerri is beautiful and organized and I am not impressed with the quality of work being done by Rochas across Imo but bearing in mind that Imo is not rich like Rivers, I'd forgive him.

But ihem choro ikowatara gi bu na odighi nma I puta na nairaland n'akotosi umunne gi. Nde odida anyanwu nwere obodo jokalisili obodo nile n'alaigbo ma na ha anaghi ekwe egosiputa ya na nairaland. Ufodu oge nde Abia State na egosiputa photo Aba, anam agbali ikem bia to the defence not because I have anything with them but odighi nma anyi iwu onwe anyi n'ala n'ihu nde iro. Abum nwanne gi but everything I'm doing bu ka anyi ghara ime onwe anyi ihe ochi.

So in essence I can claim Owerri is the most beautiful city in Nigeria.

Okwu gi di mma... Biko gbara'm. Oburo ife'm bu na obi mgbe m'na ese pictures ndi'a..

Mana ajuju m choro i'ju gi bu; anyi na e'mechi tere ife na adiro mma na obodo anyi, o'ro onwe anyi ka anyi na emegbu?!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okwu gi di mma... Biko gbara'm. Oburo ife'm bu na obi mgbe m'na ese pictures ndi'a..

Mana ajuju m choro i'ju gi bu; anyi na e'mechi tere ife na adiro mma na obodo anyi, o'ro onwe anyi ka anyi na emegbu?!

Ihem n'akowata bu na okwesili anyi igosiputa soso ihe di nma gbasara alaigbo na this forum. Anyi no na competition with nde odida anyanwu.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abagworo:

You are a complete hypocrite; The same enterpreneurial dexterity of which Igbo are known for originated from Anambra. Its the same traits that you shameless Abagworo will take pride in when it suts you and call them "open market spare parts dealers". The same spare parts dealers produced billionaires like Chisco,Ibeto,Coscharis and Innoson motors and these are same Igbo you celebrate whenever it suits you....smh.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
jp philips:

yea i noticed that in Awka, every person carries a short gun and that AVS what does it mean?? is the Govt distributing the guns?? why short gun

all the hotels in awka, every public place, markets etc. they all have short guns, what is the story.

[b]Dude..

Its the entire state o... they are called Anambra State Vigilante Service.

So I arrived in Akwa and saw guys with pump-actions all over the place.. I saw like two at the club, 2 at the funeral, 1 in Nri, about 4 in the estate where the Hotel I stayed in was located.. Infact, they were the estate security.

I learnt Gov. Peter Obi set-up the squad. Reports I gathered said they are quite effective. The advantage i saw with them was that they are just like your everyday neighbour.. They walk amongst the people and are closer to the hood than the police. So they know the hideouts of perps and crooks..

I also noticed that all their pump-actions were the same.. As in, the same manufacturer as they all had the exact same design on their butts.. I guess the government chose pump-actions because of the following;

1. They are semi-automatics hence legal to own in Nigeria.
2. They are long rifles hence not concealable (like pistols) so also legal to carry around.

What I am not sure of is if they are permitted to shoot anybody (Under federal laws).

While I was in Anambra State at a funeral, one of them strolled in and a group of guys offered him 2 thousand Naira to fire off a shot in the air in respect of the dead man and he refused.. But his excuse was that they counted the bullets that were given to him and that they were serially marked or something like that.. That if he knew, he would have brought some extra shells with him.. So that got me worried sort of.. Meaning, he could use the gun to harrass people with his own bullets as long as he returns the vigilante issued bullets intact.

It was scary, but all the Anambra State inhabitants said they were alright. That without them, Anambra would be in flames. Also learnt they have been useful in apprehending some kidnappers..
[/b]

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are a complete hypocrite; The same enterpreneurial dexterity of which Igbo are known for originated from Anambra. Its the same traits that you shameless Abagworo will take pride in when it suts you and call them "open market spare parts dealers". The same spare parts dealers produced billionaires like Chisco,Ibeto,Coscharis and Innoson motors and these are same Igbo you celebrate whenever it suits you....smh.

Nwa Nri...

Biko Ozugo..

Meanwhile, did you see the pictures of Nri in my other thread?!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
See how you folks spoiled this beautiful thread with nonsense
Ihere o n'eme kwa unu?
[size=18pt]Lee ka unu no n'iro to pu ogodo ka Ndi iro chi ba unu ochi[/size]
Gbara oto kpaghariba nu ka ndi ara
Tufia unu
Ndi Obodo ozo n'ile na emeko unu a puta na oha n'ezuzu ka ndi n'enwero uche
Ihere e me gbuo nu nwanne unu nwanyi

2 Likes

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by somegirl1: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi: See how you folks spoiled this beautiful thread with nonsense
Ihere o n'eme kwa unu?
Tufia unu

ezigbo okwu
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2012
babyosisi: See how you folks spoiled this beautiful thread with nonsense
Ihere o n'eme kwa unu?
Tufia unu

Ada Mma, biko gbara anyi..

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ada Mma, biko gbara anyi..

Ok my dear
Okija is that you in that picture buying cashew nuts?
I di kwa Nma nwoke nno
I di fresh and well groomed
I am speaking as an aunty o grin
Umu ada Nairaland need to try and capture you
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
babyosisi:

Ok my dear
Okija is that you in that picture buying cashew nuts?
I di kwa Nma nwoke nno
I di fresh and well groomed
I am speaking as an aunty o grin
Umu ada Nairaland need to try and capture you

Hahahahaaa... Nne mba o!!
O' kwa enyi'm di ife anwa.
Mana m' ma gwa ya ife i kwu.. grin

Oburu na Umu Ada Nairaland cho ifu ya, fa bia ku te'm, ka'm me fa introduce.. grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
jp philips:

the Elevation is no way close to an SUV, though you claimed the Osha to awka road is terrible for your SUV lol. guy jiri nwayo na-ebu oru.

i suspect you use a CUV, for the plastic range i suspect you may be using a sportage, but the trim from the reflection from the mirror, i will bet on Hundai iX35, Tucson or its likes (which is worse than the Japanese you are condemning anyways).

hahahahahahahaha. Thanks man. Okija juju is an authority in bragadoism. D guy claims to earn more dan N35m per annum. Kai
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Nna di place is too bushhy
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abagworo, don't stress yourself. I have always maintained that okija is not an igboman,when he came to this forum newly,no igbo here accepted his claim that he is igbo,his use of igbo was poor,and he was always taking anti-igbo stance, but over the years,his constant repeatation that he is igbo have made some of us here to forget who he was and will always be. I have been to owerri before,that was in ohakim days,as a guy born and raised in Enugu,i had always heard of the beauty of owerri,so i came to verify. I was not disappointed,Owerri was indeed a beautiful city,i was impressed with okigwe road,it was so beautiful,owerri streets were well kept and planned,and all these were during Ohakim days,when imolites had it worst.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
A big shame on my fellow anambrarians and other who allowed a non-igbo like okija juju to deceive them,and make them support him in painting owerri and imo state bad,how can you guys be so gullible? Nobody that have been to Owerri that will not attest to the beauty of that town,but here we have a non igbo doing a big damage on this great igbo city,and you lots stand by the sides and cheer him,TUFIAKWA!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
vicenzo: Abagworo, don't stress yourself. I have always maintained that okija is not an igboman,when he came to this forum newly,no igbo here accepted his claim that he is igbo,his use of igbo was poor,and he was always taking anti-igbo stance, but over the years,his constant repeatation that he is igbo have made some of us here to forget who he was and will always be. I have been to owerri before,that was in ohakim days,as a guy born and raised in Enugu,i had always heard of the beauty of owerri,so i came to verify. I was not disappointed,Owerri was indeed a beautiful city,i was impressed with okigwe road,it was so beautiful,owerri streets were well kept and planned,and all these were during Ohakim days,when imolites had it worst.

Nwokem... Go and sit down inside one Owerri gutter you bloody pharisee.. angry

Who cares wether you belive I am Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.. You keep repeating that nonsense as if you had a hand in choosing your ethinicity.

OWerri I saw, was what I photographed.. Talk about the photos and not about my ethinicity.

Small small boys wey no get talk go just dey misyarn.. Owerri had nothing spectacular to offer when I got there. Same thing with Enugu, Same with Anambra (which I had formally hyped), Ask for Abia & Ebonyi, na God go judge their matter.

All na for our progress.. If the city were fine, it would reflect in the photos.. Igbo Governors are all under achievers, with Sullivan being the one eyed man in the land of the blind.

My unbiased observation!!!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Okija why reply? You should have allowed the dude vent. Vincenzo u mean u didnt see this thread since? Untill now? You even had the efrontery to attack Omanbala peeps when it's clear u urself is not an Anambrarian. If you think okija had intent of rubbishing your 'Almighty' owerri, why not get A cam, go into the city and show us parts u think Okija omitted. It's as simple as that
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwokem... Go and sit down inside one Owerri gutter you bloody pharisee.. angry

Who cares wether you belive I am Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.. You keep repeating that nonsense as if you had a hand in choosing your ethinicity.

OWerri I saw, was what I photographed.. Talk about the photos and not about my ethinicity.

Small small boys wey no get talk go just dey misyarn.. Owerri had nothing spectacular to offer when I got there. Same thing with Enugu, Same with Anambra (which I had formally hyped), Ask for Abia & Ebonyi, na God go judge their matter.

All na for our progress.. If the city were fine, it would reflect in the photos.. Igbo Governors are all under achievers, with Sullivan being the one eyed man in the land of the blind.

My unbiased observation!!!
Pack one side,you are not an igbo,i can remember when you joined this forum newly,the igbos here were pretty sure that you are not igbo,i suspected that you were Ndu chucks then,considering that you appeared to the scene at about the time ndu chcks who had claimed to be abiriba man was busted,but onlytruth noted that unlike ndu chucks,you use too many words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. / Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.