Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (42324 Views)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
I would have allowed you to continue to hide as an igbo man,since i have noticed that you like being igbo,but i have noticed that your strategy is to destroy igbo unity,pitch us against each other,by appearing to be one of us. So,it becomes important,that all these new igbos here,know that you are not igbo,that way,they will understand your motive and objective more.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
INNO18: @Okija why reply? You should have allowed the dude vent. Vincenzo u mean u didnt see this thread since? Untill now? You even had the efrontery to attack Omanbala peeps when it's clear u urself is not an Anambrarian. If you think okija had intent of rubbishing your 'Almighty' owerri, why not get A cam, go into the city and show us parts u think Okija omitted. It's as simple as that
Inno,stop being naive,i am an ogidi man,in idemili lga. You are not more anambrarian than me. Okija juju is not igbo,no igboman will paint owerri as bad as he is trying to do. Can't you see what he is trying to do?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by vicenzo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
I feel so bad that i didn't stumble on this thread on time,i would have stopped all these before it got to this point. Igboland is already divided,and nigerians already have bad image of us,we can't afford a non igbo posing as an igbo,to paint any part of igboland in bad light,or pitch us against each other. To abagworo and my other imo brothers,please,you guys should know that no right thinking anambra man sees any igboman in bad light,we all suffer togetherin this our land of captivity,i remember that owerri was that last capital of biafra,and ahiara declaration was made by ojukwu in ahiara mbaise,imo state. Anambra na imo bu umunne is a popular saying in the early eighties,the same remains today, chetakwanu na anya bewe,imi ebewe, ndewonu.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
hmmn, well, i'm kindda confused now. Whether Okija is Igbo or not does not concern me, but i doubt he has ill feelings or intentions towards Umuigbo. The guy, has been a staunch defender and a close ally of Igbos on Nairaland. If you had followed nairaland throughout mid and late last year you'd understand what i meant.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
E don do na .o zu go zia
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
INNO18: hmmn, well, i'm kindda confused now. Whether Okija is Igbo or not does not concern me, but i doubt he has ill feelings or intentions towards Umuigbo. The guy, has been a staunch defender and a close ally of Igbos on Nairaland. If you had followed nairaland throughout mid and late last year you'd understand what i meant.

Nwanne hapu Apka Amu Ogidi anwa, ka o' na ko eri ka onye nzuzu..

If little me can cause a division in the entire Igbo land, then maybe we were never united to start with!!

Anyways, like I have said before on this thread, my ethinicity does not matter for shiit here.. If a Yoruba or Hausa man had gone into Imo State when I took these pictures, what you see here is what they would have seen. PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by CyberG: 3:22am On Jan 13, 2013
Why are ibos fighting over mere pictures showing what the camera saw? Now it has degenerated into egoism and insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by rhymz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
hahahahhah. . . . . Guys make una relax na, Okija juju wu nwa afo 100 percent, I am not in doubt about that. I know an Igbo man when I see one, and those pictures are actually recent pictures as well of owerri. There is absolutely nothing wrong or strange about those pictures, I don't even believe they put owerri in bad light per se.
It was obvious most of the pictures came from few places in Owerri and unfoetunately they were mostly the unflattering parts of Owerri. I went to school in Owerri and I am from Imo state even though I was not born there, I can say categorically that Owerri is not doubt one of the coolest and well organized places to live in, not just in the eastern region but in the whole of Nigeria, Yes.
Owerri may not have the biggest skyscrappers and infrastructure of commercial and economic states but you dare not say Owerri is dirty, unkempt or has an old look, lai lai. I have been to many Nigerian towns, only a handfully can boast of the pristine and serene looks of owerri; well organized with very many educated people.
Nna Okija juju next, try spread your tentacles biko. . . . But umu owerri make una free d guy biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. / Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.