Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? (785 Views)

For Those Of You Who Love To Drive Through Flood Water / How To Detect Car Horn Faults / Frsc Faults Lagos Policy On Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by bolyjoe(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi all. i am a recent victim of the "ACT OF GOD" at the Bayonne terminal in NJ.. I actually have 2 Honda accords billed to be reshipped via container. I will like to know what i might likely need to work on once i get the cars... I mean the major faults that i might need to tackle..
Thanks.
Re: Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by bolyjoe(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by sultaan(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Its already flooded why not roro it.

Buy a lot of extra fluids to flush system Trans & engine
Re: Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by Tobiizzy(m): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Do not attempt to start it ...truck it straight to your workshop
Drain all fluids in the vehicle
Power steering fluid
Transmission fluid
Engine oil
Brake fluid ...visually inspect other component of the car (the electrical ones) and try to dry all dry-ables ... Sincerely pray that the damage is minimal ...
Re: Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by bolyjoe(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tobiizzy: Do not attempt to start it ...truck it straight to your workshop
Drain all fluids in the vehicle
Power steering fluid
Transmission fluid
Engine oil
Brake fluid ...visually inspect other component of the car (the electrical ones) and try to dry all dry-ables ... Sincerely pray that the damage is minimal ...

thanks...for the response...
Re: Likely Faults I Might Need To Battle On My Flood Honda Accord??? by bolyjoe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
any other would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camrey ..black Particules From Exhaust Wen Engine Is Raised... / Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Covering A Car With Tarpaulin? / Price Of Golf 3gt At Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.