Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You (31490 Views)

Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' / Send Free Ramadan/eid Text Messages To Your Muslim Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
But what has “muslim“ gat to do with this....... ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by kadree(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi: I would think many would like to say especially in Saudi

1. I don't want to dress like a penguin

2. I don't like being one of the wives,I want to be your only wife

3. I want to divorce you

4. I am not a child ,I want to go out by myself

5.i would like to drive a car

6. I want to get an account in my name and handle my affairs,I am a human being

7. Stop beating me and controlling me I am not a slave

8. I am not ripe for marriage at 6 or 9
And dis is coming from a lady.smh
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
tbaba1234:

grin Actually i think men are less complicated.. Once a man feels respected. The rest is easy.

Word
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ChopUrMoni: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by chakula: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs: I WONDER WHY SUCH MEANINGLESS THREADS GET TO THE FRONT PAGE...WASTE OF TIME.

It is not necessary to comment on the thread and by the way you named it meaningless therefore would you kindly point out the different between you and the thread? If I call you hollow hope you will not get hurt. Anything that adds no value to me is worthless and I don't care to waste my time on it simple.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ubest1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
plz is this site now Republic of islamic site
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Jstmoremoney(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
shocked[color=#990000][/color]she doesn't have to cook my food ke? You've got to be kidding me. Nice write up anyway but its applicable to all women.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Burger01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
kpencheruwe:

perhaps u should tell us.
Kpencheruwe..
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by izyrach(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
well i disagree with no 2,i have a muslim woman as a friend,& trust me she always complains dat she is bored
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Theblessed(f): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=16pt]Too bad![/size]
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Bibol(f): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
kadree:
And dis is coming from a lady.smh
Would it have made any difference if it came from a man? She only spoke her mind jare
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by fesse(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
80% of Muslim women are too lazy(no offense). How will a man give them all the attention they need when it is the house help that does every dam thing...cooking, house work, taking the kids to school, etc. They prefer eating outside when the house help is not around. All they know how to do best is to visit all the supermarket and cosmetics shops in town. I have many of them as friend and that what i observed and that is why their husbands are chronic cheats.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by okpurukata(f): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
They won't tell their husbands that they are also the highest users of intimacy gadgets in Nigeria today. I have a friend who said her relative in Abuja supplies intimacy gadgets to Muslim women. Most of them are sex starved and cannot speak out. Tired of waiting for their turn from a husband who has four wives and countless girlfriends, they resort to self help. So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
She’s Insanely Jealous

There’s a reason most women don’t care for polygamy. Be very careful how you talk about other women around your wife. Don’t ever compare your wife to another woman.

Don’t compare her to some female movie star.
Don’t compare her to your mother.
Never, ever compare her to your ex-wife (or other wife!)
She’s wants to know and believe that she is the center of your universe. So make her feel that way.

Even the Prophet’s (pbuh) wives got jealous. Aisha (RA) even got jealous of Khadijah (RA) who was dead.

Expect, and respect, the same type of jealousy from your wife.
All the points are nice. However, they make no sense in a polygamous setting.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
4. She’s Insanely Jealous

There’s a reason most women don’t care for polygamy. Be very careful how you talk about other women around your wife. Don’t ever compare your wife to another woman.

Don’t compare her to some female movie star.
Don’t compare her to your mother.
Never, ever compare her to your ex-wife (or other wife!)
She’s wants to know and believe that she is the center of your universe. So make her feel that way.

Even the Prophet’s (pbuh) wives got jealous. Aisha (RA) even got jealous of Khadijah (RA) who was dead.

Expect, and respect, the same type of jealousy from your wife.

This is the number 4 reason by the poster
Not my words

Is this not a solid argument against polygamy when even the prophet's own wives displayed jealousy
Why then do you put your wife in a situation to make her jealous of other women?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Listen to the women and heed their call.
They are speaking out loud and clear

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ayando(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
ple should stop dis bashing abeg.the poster created dis in d islam thread...is it his fault d mod brought it to ftpage for other pple to enjoy. The caption is enough reason not to trespass if u aint interested but becos of being mischievous,una no go hear.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
All men should read this.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ParisLove2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2012

3. I want to divorce you

Hear, hear. Now that's more like it, any objection from the house? Any? Anyone? grin

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by seunajia: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Jaza allah khaiyran OP, you have opened our eyes to some things we overlook in marriage. A woman in islam plays a pivotal role in the home, thus, she deserves the best. Islam aside, sb you've chosen to be yours for life; your better half; deserves the best of you.

BTW, please ignore the kids. The level of self respect and/or home training they've shown thus far is unrivalled!

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by IbroSaunks(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cool! But apart from number 5, isn't this what all women and not just Muslim women want??
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Anniesalis(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
This applies to all women..
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Ademo2: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
tanks bro,may Allah increase u in knowledge.bt i can tel him if hes borin
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by tbaba1234: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
It applies to all women but this was written for a Muslim audience.

In Islam, we have a principle. We take the good of what is said and leave the rest. If anyone benefits from this, then it is a good thing.

Unfortunately , there are immature minds looking for anything to use to bash Islam. Even a harmless thread like this one.

For those who have made useful contributions, I pray that you all have happy homes.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by najoke: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guys what do u peo expect,peo will definitely make negative comment...my advise is for the muslims in d house to ignore such comment and stick to d topic....u guys will earn more respect intead of exchanging words
And for ur info i am a xtian,we need to learn to respect each other afterall its a free world.....if i want to i can worship snake and aint anybody's bizness

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ibrobell(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
good write up
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Muliks: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
for those xtians who bliv dis topic shldnt b 4 d muslims, u can go hug d transformer nearest 2 u. wen xtians bring topics on d FP on sunday, who question u? abeg go n look 4 smtin 2 do jare. if u rily lyk d post commend d writer instead of lashin out ur pains out 2 d public. n if u dnt, stay out. *no offence to those dis msg fits o* jst sayin my mynd. n if u lyk u can abuse me for all i care. GBAM!!!
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by pleep(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2012
Very good post.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: So is this thread only for muslims or what?
well it sure doesnt apply, technically to muslims only, but it gives a muslim man the knowing that even if you have the right to take another wife, consider this things towards her NOW and you might not need to add another if she is happy. Abi poster i interpret am correct ko?
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Adamo84(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2012

3. I want to divorce you

Who are those liking this Comments Ignorant folks... *Spits*
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Adamo84(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2012

3. I want to divorce you

Who are those liking this Comments A dozen Ignorant folks... *Spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.