Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You (31487 Views)

Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' / Send Free Ramadan/eid Text Messages To Your Muslim Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by trix1: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
In this day and age were women are advocating for equal rights with men, I think It proper for a woman to say what she wants, and not expect her man to know what she wants based on what he read/heard somewhere.

If you want something SAY IT.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
The writeup is good but the intention is wrong. This writeup is supposed to be for all women; muslim,xtian. Again,another bigot,extremist posts. Hisses, spits and exit thread

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is too tempting. (walks away) (no I can't)
Ashawo no be work. Islam .. .. religion
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ChopUrMoni: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
NO OFFENCE BUT.... The 3 things all my muslim girl friends wont tell their hubby is...

1. You were NOT my first man
2. I DONT want to wear this s**t...
3. I want a DIVORCE

7 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Dopefiend(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
maryjames9: The writeup is good but the intention is wrong. This writeup is supposed to be for all women; muslim,xtian. Again, another bigot,extremist posts. Hisses, spits and exit thread

grin grin grin afta patting him on d back, u went ahead to stab him? grin why evils ?
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
maryjames9: The writeup is good but the intention is wrong. This writeup is supposed to be for all women; muslim,xtian. Again,another bigot,extremist posts. Hisses, spits and exit thread

Ma'am calm down.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Menendez: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
aryzgreat:

u cant escape ban, how dare u challenge the almighty Mod? u are finished!

I understand your pains...but the truth is bitter....so deal with it....based on what is happening aroung the world and in our country I can only but conclude same about our belief......It's so hard when you're trying to gain a reputation...kpelegrin

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by moonbaby(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sapphire86: Dis has got 2 b d most ridiculous post I ve read. Aside 4m no5 -becoming a beta muslim; all odas apply 2 any woman!!!!

I was about to say the same thing....so all you listed up there doesn't apply to xtian women abi....SMH undecided
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by rajiade: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
9jacriip: How about - she wants you to marry her at the age of 6 and she won't tell you she wishes to be one of the 7 virgins post-bombihad?

Bullshit!

You could include that in ur mind, no one forced u to read talk less of reading meaning to it. U can hit ur head against d transformer!

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is every woman jor.

Yea, we need to stop that culture of polygamy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Burger01(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
So we now have muslim wives and non-muslim wives!! O ga o.. Now, let's hear 'Things Your Non-Muslim Wife Wont Tell You'.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Kaylee1: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sapphire86: Dis has got 2 b d most ridiculous post I ve read. Aside 4m no5 -becoming a beta muslim; all odas apply 2 any woman!!!!

Exactly what I was going to say. Ridiculous indeed!
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Standing5: Your muslim wife? What is the difference between a muslim wife and the rest emotionally or phycologically for you to highlight muslim wives alone, OP?
Guy chill, i think the op only want Muslims to read and comment. Is that not being biased?
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Kaylee1: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
maclatunji:

It is up to you to decide. OP believes it applies to Muslim women, it is up to you to decide if it applies to other women as well.

What kind of an answer is this? Is it not obvious that it applies to other women as well? What is there to decide on again?
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nonsense , boko haram
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by abdulkayus(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hmmmm, i can c alot of bigots here. For God sake, dis thread was posted on Islam section and d OP intention is direct to muslims. If u feel annoy, y nt create anoda thread for xtains women, no 1 stop u. Hahhhh, oma se oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
I would think many would like to say especially in Saudi

1. I don't want to dress like a penguin

2. I don't like being one of the wives,I want to be your only wife

3. I want to divorce you

4. I am not a child ,I want to go out by myself

5.i would like to drive a car

6. I want to get an account in my name and handle my affairs,I am a human being

7. Stop beating me and controlling me I am not a slave

8. I am not ripe for marriage at 6 or 9

15 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Lero15(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abegi dat applies to all women whether xtian,buddhist,or illuminati!
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by vanstanzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
tbaba1234: 7 Things your Muslim wife won’t tell you

Most men have a hard time understanding women. Even a woman they’ve been married to for years. One minute she’s perfectly fine, the next, she’s crying like a baby. She complains about something but when we offer advice on how to fix it, she still isn’t satisfied. After several years of marriage (and counseling) I’ve learned to not worry so much about what my wife says. Instead, I should worry about what she doesn’t say.

1. Above all, She Wants Your love

When a wife shows her husband less respect, he in turn shows her less love.

And when a husband shows his wife less love, she in turn shows him less respect.

And the vicious cycle repeats itself.

Stop this prophecy before it becomes self-fulfilling. Show love to your wife.

That’s what she wants. Love her despite her flaws and quirks.

And Inshallah, she’ll respect you despite your flaws and quirks.

2. She’s Bored

It’s the same thing every day.

Week in and week out.

Not only is she bored but she’s also tired.

She has to care for the kids and run the household and then pamper you.

Just thinking about doing that every day makes me want to crawl under my covers and hide. I can imagine how the average Muslim housewife must feel.

And let’s not forget about working woman. Many Muslim women have to work a full time job as well as hold a house down.

So brothers, I implore you, make your wife feel special. Give her a break.

Take her out sometimes. Surprise her with a surprise meal. Bring her favorite desert home.

Just do something every now and then to break the monotony.

3. She Wants to be Complimented

Appreciation. Everybody wants it. No one wants to feel as if the hard work they do goes unnoticed or even worse, it taken for granted.

Your wife does not have to clean your dirty clothes. And she does not have to cook your meals. But she does. And she does that on top of all the other things in her life:

Caring for the kids.
Working or going to school.
Striving to be a better Muslimah.
Show your Muslim wife that you appreciate and are thankful for the things she does to maintain you and your family. A simple “thank you” is a good start.

4. She’s Insanely Jealous

There’s a reason most women don’t care for polygamy. Be very careful how you talk about other women around your wife. Don’t ever compare your wife to another woman.

Don’t compare her to some female movie star.
Don’t compare her to your mother.
Never, ever compare her to your ex-wife (or other wife!)
She’s wants to know and believe that she is the center of your universe. So make her feel that way.

Even the Prophet’s (pbuh) wives got jealous. Aisha (RA) even got jealous of Khadijah (RA) who was dead.

Expect, and respect, the same type of jealousy from your wife.

5. She Wants You to Help Her become A Better Muslimah

I can’t stress enough the importance of men taking the role of leader within their families.

And that’s the problem with a lot of Muslim men these days.

Not only are they not being good leaders, they’re being led by their wives (or mothers, or other women in their lives).

Your wife desires and wants you to be her leader. And what better way to lead her than to be show her how to be a better Muslimah?

But you can’t show her how to become better if you’re not that great either. Therefore, you have to upgrade your Iman. You have to improve yourself and then pass it on to her in a gentle, respectful way.

6. She Doesn’t Like to Nag, But Sometimes You Make It Hard

It’s a common myth that women like to nag their husbands. That’s not entirely true.

Yes, there are some people (men and women) whom you can never please. No matter what you do, they’ll always find fault in something. Let’s be reminded of the following hadith:

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.” – Sahih Bukhari.

So, yes sisters should be careful about denegrating the things your husband does for you.

But very often, you brother, make it hard for her to hold your tongue.

Perhaps you’re always finding fault with her and she looks for things in your character to get even.

Perhaps you’re not working (or not working hard enough) and she has to work to take up some slack.

Perhaps you’re just not that great of a guy.

Once again, upgrade yourself and give her less reasons to complain and nag.

7. More Than Anything, She Wants a Stable, Happy Relationship With You

Women don’t get married just because they think it’s gonna be fun.

They get married because they want a happy family life and they believe you’re gonna give it to them.

Outside of her religious duties, that’s the most important thing in a Muslim woman’s life. Raising a happy, stable, Muslim family.

The funny thing is, it’s very easy for you to give that to her.

Stop acting like a jerk. Be a good husband to her. Be kind. Show her you love her.
Don’t threaten her with divorce or taking a second wife. Yes, you have the right to do both. But using them as threats is inappropriate and detrimental to your marriage.
Trust in Allah, watch out for the tricks of Shaytan, and be patient with her. There’s nothing Shaytan would love more than to destroy your marriage.
See? That isn’t all that hard, now is it?

http://muslimvillage.com/2012/12/11/32804/7-things-your-muslim-wife-wont-tell-you/

Am confused. I tot it was supposed to be what the topic stated. This is totally different.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi: I would think many would like to say especially in Saudi

3. I want to divorce you

9. I want to be a productive member of the human race. I want to work.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by Lero15(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
abdulkayus: Hmmmm, i can c alot of bigots here. For God sake, dis thread was posted on Islam section and d OP intention is direct to muslims. If u feel annoy, y nt create anoda thread for xtains women, no 1 stop u. Hahhhh, oma se oooo.
"if u feel ANNOYED," "...XTIAN women" "O MA SE O" ...don't scatter d diction aspect of my brain!
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by kpencheruwe: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
9jacriip: How about - she wants you to marry her at the age of 6 and she won't tell you she wishes to be one of the 7 virgins post-bombihad?

Bullshit!

slow poke
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ChopUrMoni: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by omowolewa: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Why can't you copy the write-up as it is from the source?

You really don't need to customise it to Muslim women. You would have saved yourself all the bashing you receive.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by kpencheruwe: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Burger01: So we now have muslim wives and non-muslim wives!! O ga o.. Now, let's hear 'Things Your Non-Muslim Wife Wont Tell You'.

perhaps u should tell us.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by ChopUrMoni: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by kumbalo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi: I would think many would like to say especially in Saudi

3. I want to divorce you

You are banned!

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by dederocs(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
I WONDER WHY SUCH MEANINGLESS THREADS GET TO THE FRONT PAGE...WASTE OF TIME.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by dederocs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
i think most muslim women are fustrated and confused with their lives...go to perverlicious.com and see Arab women fucking like crazy-forget all these head they are covering,they just want some freedoms,but they are locked up in the cage of their religion.very boring life.
Re: Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You by dederocs(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
abdulkayus: Hmmmm, i can c alot of bigots here. For God sake, dis thread was posted on Islam section and d OP intention is direct to muslims. If u feel annoy, y nt create anoda thread for xtains women, no 1 stop u. Hahhhh, oma se oooo.
PLS POST IT ONLY ON MUSLIM SECTION.WE ARE NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT MUSLIM CULTURES HERE.PLEASE DO NOT BRING SUCH TO THE MAIN THREAD AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.