Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Secret Things Men Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Things Men Do (6500 Views)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Things Men Do by sleekmike(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2008
What are the secret things you have done in your love life. I want to hear from the men now.
What are the secret things you know that some do do too. It must not be you, it could be someone else but I want to hear it.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by elrufai2(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2008
Humpin' your wife!!!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by TOYOSI20(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
el-rufai:

Humpin' your wife!!!

Okay,
Re: Secret Things Men Do by tommyex(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
lol
what a reply
Re: Secret Things Men Do by gentleaura(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
Jerk off without the lady!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by creamdream: 1:22am On Feb 16, 2008
nOTHING SECRET, JUST IN THE MIND
Re: Secret Things Men Do by soulamanne(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2008
visist ashi joint!noe dont think bad about me
Re: Secret Things Men Do by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
el-rufai:

Humpin' your wife!!!

Is it a secret because it's a dream or a fantasy?
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
i hang out with my friends or go to the stadium to watch footie if i dont want to go shopping with my girl friend. obviously, i tell her im up to something else
Re: Secret Things Men Do by TheSly: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
i dont want to destroy ur life. . . . . .let it remain 'secret' cool
besides. . .im now a reverend cool tongue
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Poster,
Why you kno talk first, u for tell us first the secret things wey u don now before hearing others!Abeg the secret thing that I have done is the same reason why you didnt talk about yours! grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by evergie(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ty4real
You over correct
Re: Secret Things Men Do by doggyall: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2008
i slept with two sisters without them knowing it, but i love the senoir one better.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Cheekyminx(f): 1:59am On Feb 17, 2008
@doggyall

clap for yourself
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2008
doggyall:

i slept with two sisters without them knowing it, but i love the senoir one better.

and some men wonder why some women voodoo-fy them. don't worry, one day you'll wake up one morning and wonder why your phallus got SMALLER lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Things Men Do by theboy0808(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2008
Hmm,
Wouldn't wanna say
It would be too outrageous!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by doggyall: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2008
cheekyminx, am clapping already, but do you have reason why i should clap.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by oziomatv(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

and some men wonder why some women voodoo-fy them. don't worry, one day you'll wake up one morning and wonder why your phallus got SMALLER lipsrsealed

If na date one D**k enlagement don dey now.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by elrufai2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ Naja Haje
Is it a secret because it's a dream or a fantasy?Huh

Its no longer a secret since I've spilled the beans. Dude asked a sick question, demanded for an answer and got it. Now wtf is your own? Silly-arse youngin!!!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by uspry1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
I bet @sleekmike has secret things he do at below:

1) has crush on Denex, fancying his debate style on NL posting he miss so much!

2) has desire to date huge busty big bone lady. Not accept dating slim lady.

3) possible to consider alternative lifestyle if not found right soulmate.

4) has sex fanasty all the time! But not much interested in sex.

DISCLAIMER: his secret is out revealing somewhere---NL knows how good I am! Maybe i am wrong!!! smiley
Re: Secret Things Men Do by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2008
el-rufai:

@ Naja Haje
Is it a secret because it's a dream or a fantasy?Huh

Its no longer a secret since I've spilled the beans. Dude asked a sick question, demanded for an answer and got it. Now wtf is your own? Silly-arse youngin!!!

demented pig  grin   The art of communication is clearly lost on you.

All you had to do was give a simple effortless answer but as that is soooooo demanding for your peanut sized brains you have clearly out-done yourself.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2008
@ Poster!
I still dey wait for ur response, wat is the secret you have done ooo wink wink wink
Re: Secret Things Men Do by 2dye4(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2008
what happens in vegas stays in vegas, remember? wink
Re: Secret Things Men Do by elrufai2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
demented pig Grin The art of communication is clearly lost on you.

All you had to do was give a simple effortless answer but as that is soooooo demanding for your peanut sized brains you have clearly out-done yours.

The qualities of the virtuous woman are clearly lost on you.

Your brazen display of coarseness, incivility, rudeness, ill-manners and worst of all your lack of respect for elders leaves nothing to be desired. Vulgarism and use of gutter language is not expected of any decent woman. Now, you had better padlock that running mouth of yours before you get some spanking.(obviously you need it badly) shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2008
el-rufai:

demented pig Grin The art of communication is clearly lost on you.

All you had to do was give a simple effortless answer but as that is soooooo demanding for your peanut sized brains you have clearly out-done yours.

The qualities of the virtuous woman are clearly lost on you.

Your brazen display of coarseness, incivility, rudeness, ill-manners and worst of all your lack of respect for elders leaves nothing to be desired. Vulgarism and use of gutter language is not expected of any decent woman. Now, you had better padlock that running mouth of yours before you get some spanking.(obviously you need it badly) shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shut up jare!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by elrufai2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ michelin89

who are you? Do I know you from somewhere? It seems you're as morally debased as your friend.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by holythug(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
LMFAO smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by tommyex(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
Man must strong 2 contest 4 Mr Naiaraland with the daily fights cheesy
Re: Secret Things Men Do by henry007(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2008
hmmm s&m is coming up sha but many women r 2 blind 2 see it. its a fetish(not babalawo kind oh) 4 men who like pain so badly and women who like control and dominion. then there's feet sex, its fun enjoyable but can only be done hookers since wives and girlfriends dont stoop to such supposed insanity and stupidity. finally costume fore play(maybe sex) ,seems the most ridiculous but most widely enjoyed in the states, naija den no really send aspa moni no dey 4 costume. costume makes sense to u and i, but u just dont know it yet
Re: Secret Things Men Do by holythug(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
sleepin wit ur wife's friend, cld even b her sista or mum undecided
Re: Secret Things Men Do by fortunes05(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
Spying at your girlfriend's pal,wishing you could just have her in bed. wink
Re: Secret Things Men Do by 4gotnheros(m): 1:46am On Feb 29, 2008
Fingering a 5years old girl!!! a friend younger sis grin
Was 15years old then!!! DAMN,  she was too FLIRT!

Planning on FUCKING the older one at the moment, we missed, cause I was busy HUSTLING HARD, we have had a lot of smuching lately! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Want??? / My Boyfriend / Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.