Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend (6282 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend by Genset: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys.... Please I need your opinion as usual. So I met a new guy (not so new as I have known him for 3 years now as friends).... So we officially started dating this year March or so.... He has been inviting me to come over to his place which I have been declining( he stays in another state).. So after the whole persuasion and all I gave in. His birthday was this August and I was not physically there and emotionally there as he said so I decided to make it up to him. I visited him during the weekend as his birthday was on a Tuesday.... When I got there he was so nice and all.... I was really excited. We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered as I am not a very sexual person. Now the problem is that the calls have drastically reduced. This is someone that could call me 10 times a day including chats and video calls. Before, he chats me up everyday buh since yesterday nothing. Even today, he just called and said 'shebi u are okay?' I was so shocked that I could not find the voice to reply him. I ended the call out of utter confusion.This is someone that we could talk over 1hr on the phone... Pls guys what could be the issue or am I overthinking??
Re: My Boyfriend by AK6464(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
who still campaigns after winning elections?

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by realest2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
you have been chopped, move the fvck on angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by Genset: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
realest2:
you have been chopped, move the fvck on angry

OK Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
madam sorry but he just used you and dumped you

maybe you didnt wine him well on bed ,

guys like a girl who can fuvk them well including giving head,

well better luck next time, im sure he must have spent on you during the cause if your friendship so dont over think it and move on , he owes you nothing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Genset:
Hi guys.... Please I need your opinion as usual. So I met a new guy (not so new as I have known him for 3 years now as friends).... So we officially started dating this year March or so.... He has been inviting me to come over to his place which I have been declining( he stays in another state).. So after the whole persuasion and all I gave in. His birthday was this August and I was not physically there and emotionally there as he said so I decided to make it up to him. I visited him during the weekend as his birthday was on a Tuesday.... When I got there he was so nice and all.... I was really excited. We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered as I am not a very sexual person. Now the problem is that the calls have drastically reduced. This is someone that could call me 10 times a day including chats and video calls. Before, he chats me up everyday buh since yesterday nothing. Even today, he just called and said 'shebi u are okay?' I was so shocked that I could not find the voice to reply him. I ended the call out of utter confusion.This is someone that we could talk over 1hr on the phone... Pls guys what could be the issue or am I overthinking??

My take on it, we all need time to simmer down or it gets a little overwhelming. You guys were together not too long ago, he checked up on you afterwards, so there's nothing alarming there. He's probably just soaking it in so to speak & will resume with your usual routine after he's collected himself, misses you or whatever the case may be. Don't read too much into now because it's only been a couple of days after all. Don't be distant to him or act weird because he could just be getting himself together or whatever.

@bolded though..

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Pubichairs(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
cheesy and u think having sex with him would tie him down

am one of those guys once I see ur unclothedness de shit I have for u..would reduce to zero,

jejely move on.he don chop ur cake so party don finish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by emmysolo2001(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mmadu4 that was an amazing amount of rubbish you just wrote what do u mean by she didn't whine well, I mean who speak like that to someone the barely know mtcheeeeeewwww.Firstly genset or whatever your name is your write up is fucken weird considering the fact that you already understand that this guy was just playing you.he used to call 10 times now he doesn't,what don't you understand by that.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
just move on...
his mission is to smash you, and he has succeeded.

cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend by Genset: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pubichairs:

am one of those guys once I see ur unclothedness de shit I have for u..would reduce to zero,

Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Mmadu4 that was an amazing amount of rubbish you just wrote what do u mean by she didn't whine well, I mean who speak like that to someone the barely know mtcheeeeeewwww.Firstly genset or whatever your name is your write up is fucken weird considering the fact that you already understand that this guy was just playing you.he used to call 10 times now he doesn't,what don't you understand by that.
you can see the girl said shes not a sexual person and that is the number 1 turn off for most guys , cos technically thats all you girls can offer a man , just sex

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry dear. But sad to tyqe. He just used you. Even though it might seemingly take forever get yourself up and move on. The as$hole doesnt deserve your love.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

you can see the girl said shes not a sexual person and that is the number 1 turn off for most guys , cos technically thats all you girls can offer a man , just sex
And what can men offer?
Re: My Boyfriend by lilbarracuda(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
AK6464:

Never seen anyone said the truth this polite

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by jasman1: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
« We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered ——«  Don’t be confused,Just listen to yourself and think, just think. At this time, what you’re looking for is a man, not a man with brains and I sincerely wish you well
Re: My Boyfriend by Genset: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Sorry dear. But sad to tyqe. He just used you. Even though it might seemingly take forever get yourself up and move on. The as$hole doesnt deserve your love.

I feel so heartbroken right now.... He was sweet and all. I thought he was different... He was even telling me that sex is secondary to him in a relationship. So I shouldn't bother calling him or chatting him up
Re: My Boyfriend by emmysolo2001(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

what do u mean by saying thats what we girls have to offer, I don't know if you've heard this before but it wrong to generalize basic things you don't understand it's not because most of the girls you've met have been sex mates means u should generalize,it just like me saying all men are fucken bag of shit but clearly I don't mean all except some I've met on NL

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
emmysolo2001:
what do u mean by saying thats what we girls have to offer, I don't know if you've heard this before but it wrong to generalize basic things you don't understand it's not because most of the girls you've met have been sex mates means u should generalize,it just like me saying all men are fucken bag of shit but clearly I don't mean all except some I've met on NL

ok but please let me ask you this question apart from sex what else can you ladies offer a man ?

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
And what can men offer?

please dont even ask that silly question , you know what men can offer ,i know your type cant date a broke guy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by StPete: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Genset:

I feel so heartbroken right now.... He was sweet and all. I thought he was different... He was even telling me that sex is secondary to him in a relationship. So I shouldn't bother calling him or chatting him up

Truth is, he wasn’t all that into you. All was just a facade to get between your legs. Nonetheless after another long while, he will start to call you again and insist you visit him. Don’t bother calling him or chatting him up. Just move the fvck on

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by emmysolo2001(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

ok but please let me ask you this question apart from sex what else can you ladies offer a man ?
LOVE,RESPECT, COMPANIONSHIP, FRIENDSHIP, ADVICE,PRAYERS, OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A SWEET GOOD LOOKING LICKABLE AMAZING FOOD. IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD THIS FROM A WOMAN IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU ARE NOT A MAN

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
emmysolo2001:
LOVE,RESPECT, COMPANIONSHIP, FRIENDSHIP, ADVICE,PRAYERS, OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A SWEET GOOD LOOKING LICKABLE AMAZING FOOD. IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD THIS FROM A WOMAN IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU ARE NOT A MAN

nigerian girl will give you advice? love and respect that YES only if you have money , amazing food? nigerian girl? madam wake up from your sleep this is nigeria

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

please dont even ask that silly question , you know what men can offer ,i know your type cant date a broke guy
i got no beef with you just asked a question.
dont assume to know me.
so men bring money and women sex, right. And if each cant offer that then there isnt a relationship?? Good to know.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:

i got no beef with you just asked a question.
dont assume to know me.
so men bring money and women sex, right. And if each cant offer that then there isnt a relationship?? Good to know.

women have nothing to offer a man , aside sex, how many women can advice their man , they are all about themselves

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Genset:

Honey we're one the same boat. Although in my case i told him no sex. (we are both virgins) his reply was, "okay nah we can still date." after that he stopped texting and calling. Once in a while, he'll send a fb message. This is the same person who destroyed my first relationship. My ex cheated and this guy is his close friend. He told me about the affair. Later he confessed his reason for snitching was cause he knew i would break up with my bf. And i would be available. Guys. angry
Re: My Boyfriend by Jjuuddee(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry but the truth is that all he really wanted was the sex and now that he has hit jackpot he has moved on but trust me when he is pussy starved again Mr nice n caring guy will be back again,by then hope u must have had sense though

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by luvyaself95(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Just move on, that guy deserve your hatred not your love..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Londonboyrep(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
It takes two people to have bad sex. Just as the sex wasn’t great for you is the same it wasn’t for him. Unlike girls who will stick around because of the African mentality of ‘he has seen my unclothedness already’ guys have no such inclination. Just accept you are not sexually compatible and move on otherwise you are setting up yourself for a bootycall situation i.e that girl you dont really like smashing but you call whenever you want sex and theres Noone else available. My two cents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend by drealcivilceno(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
AK6464:
Guy you no well ooh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

women have nothing to offer a man , aside sex, how many women can advice their man , they are all about themselves
I agree completely. Atleast now i have a mans post to show those rascals condemning their girlfriends love for money and not them.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by vivalavida(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honey we're one the same boat. Although in my case i told him no sex. (we are both virgins) his reply was, "okay nah we can still date." after that he stopped texting and calling. Once in a while, he'll send a fb message. This is the same person who destroyed my first relationship. My ex cheated and this guy is his close friend. He told me about the affair. Later he confessed his reason for snitching was cause he knew i would break up with my bf. And i would be available. Guys. angry

And you fell for a snitch?
A backstabber?
Shame

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pubichairs:

I don't get you tho
If you see a woman's naked body you will lose respect for her?
Why's that?You don't have a girlfriend?
And if you do have a woman in your life you haven't seen her unclothed before? Is that what is keeping you with her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] / DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.