Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! (2734 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! by AtheistD(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove: why did u lie in the first place?

Tell that girl to talk to her bf if she asks u again. If she asks u again just tell her simply that he is not committed. Your only option was to say that u dont want to be involved but u already did that the first time you lied.

This really seems dumb but is actually the best solution in these circumstances. And since it has nothing to do with you then you have no reason to feel guilty.

I have been in this situation and did this... and it worked.
Re: What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! by rully2: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think you should ask the gf to pay a visit unannounced..from the usual routine.. In that way she gets to see for herself , then further confrontation can be taken up from there.

But since she already kind of got a hint that the bf is cheating..she should be ready for whatever consequences
Re: What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! by Beync(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
But this girl is a good girl nah. she doesn't deserve this shi*t
If i were in ur shoes, I'd give her clue and let her confirm herself
I'll leave her to decide whether to stay or not
That boy is a serial flirt, the girl deserve better.

She will suffer it tomorow when they get married if she doesn't find out who really she is getting into
Re: What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! by Youngpo413: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Aafulenu: my boyfriend has a flatmate, lets call him peter, now peter has a gf lets call her tina, they have been dating for like five years now, and peter says he plans to marry her in the future when the time is ripe. she lives and works in another state.

so she comes arround once a month, sometimes once in two months, depending on hw work is. when she comes, she cooks, cleans and even washes his clothes (accumulated clothes waitng for her). ova gud dey worry the babe. the last time she came she cooked egusi, ogbono, vegetable soup, stew, fried rice all in a day. qnd thats hw she always do it each visit.

now immediately she leaves, anoda girl comes in, when that one leaves, anoda enters. inshort this guy has like four regula girlfrnds ane some oda not so regula babes. every weekend is a different babe.

so around october dis year, she saw a message he sent to one of the girls wne she askd him abt it, i was in the house den, she asked me if i knew the girl, i denied cos i didnt wwnt to be included in their stuff.

she cried, ranted, etc said she was breaking up with hik, the guy begged even called his mother to beg for him, his mum warned him and begged the girl, she forgave him and left on a monday morning. that same monday in the evening anoda girl came and spent a week. this was a guy that waw on his knees beyging the previous day.
anyway i turned my face like i no see

now she was here like nov ending, when she left again, anoda babe came, this time around this one stayed for two weeks straight, left dis sunday.

then she called me dis night tht she saw a picture on facebook, where a girl snapped in what looks like peter's house, she sent me the pics that i ehould check if she was mistaken, well i checked and it turned out to be that girl that stayed for two weeks who left on sunday.

i told her its d same house but denied knowing or every seeing the girl in question. which is a lie.

so here is d problen, i have been denying anytime she askes me. and she takes my word for it. but this one is nw too much, i want to tell her cos i tink am indirectly aiding him. but hw do i do it?

i feel she might hate me, or see me as a lair or blame me for her broken r/s.

i dont knw what to do but i want to stop lying.
what should i do?

just tell the truth,she will only rant and curse at the end she wont leave,that will even make her love him the more,women love them players.
Re: What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! by Jarchi(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Talk to the guy first,b4 u open up to the girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

''wait Until I Finish School'' / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him / That Moment You See Your Mom Holding Your Cell Phone-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.