Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! (2663 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. / Ladies, must you do this????? Guys, how do you escape this???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by MrCork: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2013

There is a Lady on Nairaland who is interested by force ...despite tellin her I have 4 ladies in my life, including my other Jamo babe, Diandra Wison. I will not name her out of respect coz she from France & she claim she loook like Alisa keys with Brazillian hair & Weave plus extra Braids & 2 Corn roll.

I believe that she loves me & wants to enter my life by any means nessesary by cussin every single female I communicate with.She has already cussed 15 babes on Nairaland and will not stop. She said she will Love me and keep loving me forever and rever....she evemn claims I appear in her dream as her Darlin.

I advised her to go to cousellin 7 times but she refused.I told her I will hook her up with other guys..she rufused.She treatened to cuss any female who crosses her way, includin those here in London.

I politely told her I dont date women who where weaves but she wunt listin.. She said: ITS ME OR NOTHIN FOR U!!!

What should I do/say in order for her to stop her provocations once and for all ?
Please help brother in distress... ..I cant handle it.. Please advise..cheeers!!
embarassed
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

There is a Lady on Nairaland who is interested by force ...despite tellin her I have 4 ladies in my life, including my other Jamo babe, Diandra Wison. I will not name her out of respect coz she from France & she claim she loook like Alisa keys with Brazillian hair & Weave plus extra Braids & 2 Corn roll.

I believe that she loves me & wants to enter my life by any means nessesary by cussin every single female I communicate with.She has already cussed 15 babes on Nairaland and will not stop. She said she will Love me and keep loving me forever and rever....she evemn claims I appear in her dream as her Darlin.

I advised her to go to cousellin 7 times but she refused.I told her I will hook her up with other guys..she rufused.She treatened to cuss any female who crosses her way, includin those here in London.

I politely told her I dont date women who where weaves but she wunt listin.. She said: ITS ME OR NOTHIN FOR U!!!

What should I do/say in order for her to stop her provocations once and for all ?
Please help brother in distress... ..I cant handle it.. Please advise..cheeers!!
embarassed
@bolded
[size=14pt]''sanboy25''![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Corky J, I advise you to ignore her. She is prolly just an angry black woman and I know you dont want her. If you date her she will prolly not let you go and you might end up being tied with her forever!...and she ain white infact! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by bigt2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
U crazy :X
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Linoversace: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr cork wrote an epistle grin
You must really like the chic tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by solihu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
grin grin grin Now c'mon! This lady in question should give corky a chance. I feel your pain dude. She's light skin?

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by madone: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tell her you re a nija guy,if she insist then u re in but if she run pursue her and catch her back
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Dsage1: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
CORK, is this warning or new wooing method?

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by firetrap(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
cork, are you and sanboy still having a go at it?

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Sanboy25: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Linoversace: Mr cork wrote an epistle grin
You must really like the chic tongue
wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Sanboy25: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
firetrap: cork, are you and sanboy still having a go at it?
SMH @thread undecided
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Does this NLer happen to be ur alternate account? cheesy
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by 190: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
grin grin

sanboy has found love with mr cork grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Sanboy25: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
190: grin grin sanboy has found love with mr cork grin grin grin
That's a lie bro... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by 190: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2013
^then tell cork that we are both dating and soon 2 be married
so he can get his useless eyes off you undecided
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by T3Amo(f): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Smdh
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Walexz02(m): 1:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Hehehe!!! I dey laugh...
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by MrCork: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2013
..this female has threatened to give me punnny by fporce simply becoz she wants be to be her baby daddy coz amgoodlookin..she wans 4 boys from ne ...she said her kids Musss be goodlookin & she dosent want them to look anythin like homebase Nigerians...but she dint say homebase Nigerians were ugly though. I said to her I dont want punnny simpy becoz ama gentleman & will not let punnny ruin our frienship....she will not listin. I hav threateened to sprinkle holy water on her so she can back off..but still..she will not give up..PLEASE HELP. PLEASE ADDVISE!!!....

..She comin to London for holidays and she said she will chase me from left,right & center untill she catch me..By the way she is nOt Sandboy...sHE from France,halfcast, resembes Sandboy though (samel height, same everythin)....almost loook like man but worst of all..she loook liek the Artist formerly known as *PRINCE!*...HELP HELP HELP...PLEASE ADVISE/HELP!!
angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Godson201333(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2013
SANBOy in love with Mr Cork,I hope you know that Mr COrk is a serious player,as for 190 hmmmmmmmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..this female has threatened to give me punnny by fporce simply becoz she wants be to be her baby daddy coz amgoodlookin..she wans 4 boys from ne ...she said her kids Musss be goodlookin & she dosent want them to look anythin like homebase Nigerians...but she dint say homebase Nigerians were ugly though. I said to her I dont want punnny simpy becoz ama gentleman & will not let punnny ruin our frienship....she will not listin. I hav threateened to sprinkle holy water on her so she can back off..but still..she will not give up..PLEASE HELP. PLEASE ADDVISE!!!....

..She comin to London for holidays and she said she will chase me from left,right & center untill she catch me..By the way she is nOt Sandboy...sHE from France,halfcast, resembes Sandboy though (samel height, same everythin)....almost loook like man but worst of all..she loook liek the Artist formerly known as *PRINCE!*...HELP HELP HELP...PLEASE ADVISE/HELP!!
angry
-Mr Cork-:

embarassed
-Mr Cork-:

embarassed
-Mr Cork-:

embarassed

Cockroach
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by angelTI(f): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Mr cork has finally gone gaga!
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by 190: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why does his boy simply do not know how to spell grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Exponental(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Chop off ur prick, take a shot of it n send it to her, she will back out.
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Brimmie(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Wake up and rinse your froggy face!! You've been dreaming kid!
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by sexymoma(f): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2013
After now MR CORK will be running mouth here that he loves eating Punny.... You see punny for free now only for you to run to nairalanders for help... Free punny o. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by clemz85(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
well....
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Exponental: Chop off ur prick, take a shot of it n send it to her, she will back out.

...pleseee remain focus on the seriiious topic.... this babe want me by force and Am in distress!...she dont wanna let go! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Don't worry... Before it gets to the point of no return, your madness will be healed by mercy of God.
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by AtheistD(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
[color=#000099]
coz she from France & she claim she loook like Alisa keys with Brazillian hair & Weave plus extra Braids & 2 Corn roll.

SANBBOOOOOOOOY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

Good rant dude smiley

But I am in awe. So she really got to you... interesting grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Sanboy25: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:
SANBBOOOOOOOOY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Good rant dude smiley
But I am in awe. So she really got to you... interesting grin
Dont believe him bro... undecided
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by AtheistD(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Dont believe him bro... undecided

I know he is joking. I just cant believe he is now infatuated with you tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by Sanboy25: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I know he is joking. I just cant believe he is now infatuated with you tongue
it's not even my fault... embarassed
Re: How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! by AtheistD(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Lol it's not even my fault... embarassed

I know, you took your profile pic down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Guys Say About This? / Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. / [see Photos]university Lecturer Ask Female Students To Write Exams Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.