Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Uk Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refusal (1043 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Refusal by bowa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
Have you been refused a UK visa without a good reason.I'll like to know because i'm working on a project,"how to reduce Uk Visa refusal[Student,Visit,Business etc]".I'll really appreciate if you share your problem with us,and who knows your case might be review and your visa granted.

Thank You All
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by yme5: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
There is a comprehensive thread dealing with your topic by well learned and knowledgeable members of this forum on this travel section. Do you people even bother to peruse nairaland before creating topics? undecided angry

This is the thread.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by ty4real(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2008
Why dont you get this details you are looking for by checking under the appeal thread !Just an advice anyway!
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by funkybaby(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
BOWA !!! You again!
What useless project are you working on? Oh, you have come up with a new 'format' to 'catch' new victims?

@All
Make una no mind am. He aint new on this forum. He is just another fake, desperate, 'immigration/appeal' lawyer desperately seeking whom to defraud. You can read his previous posts.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by bowa(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2008
@Funkybaby
Hi,i hope u had a great weekend.I have always respected you,i'm highly disappointed.If i may ask,have you ever heard i duped anybody,or has anybody made mention of something close to that.Why are you trying to paint me black b4 everybody.I'll appreciate if you can make verifications b4 you say all sorts.
Should you want to know more about me,
Amuwo Emmanuel
Suite 3&4,54 Akowonjo road,Egbeda,Lagos

Pls try make ur findings
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Implication Of Declaring All The Facts At Foreign Embassy. / Cocaine Tragedy Nigerian Dies In Senegal-spain Flight / Is It Safe To Fly Air Nigeria With The Recent News Of Unserviceable Aircraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.