Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,766 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Who Is Wrong/right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong/right? (2531 Views)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2012
I used another id to create this topic, i have a girl i visit often, she is a student and I LIVE close to her in Ibadan, i have not wooed her formally, but i have made my intentions known to her, about last week, she called me saying she was broke, and needed some money, i specifically asked her if i was gonna be helping her as a FRIEND or a BF, of which she responded saying any how, which i understood to mean she is ready for us to be lovers, just this past weekend, she said she was going to Lagos that i should drop her off, in other to make my intentions clear, i told her will we go a day before the said date and we will lodge in a hotel at night, while i drop her off the next day at her place, of which she agreed,

Immediately when we go to Lagos, first thing we did was go to the beach and a played around, but when i wanted to kiss her, she was repulsive, my thought was like WTF, what is she feeling like? we spent about 2 hours there and left around 8:30pm from elegusi beach, heading to ikeja to get an hotel, cant imagine lodging in oriental hotel, using my annual apartent rent to pay for a night ;, meanwhile on our way to the hotel after driving through third mainland bridge that scary night, i ask her what its gonna be like, if we are dating or just friends, and she sheepishly said we are just friends that we arent dating, saying not that she cant date me, but we are just not dating, i ask her what her intentions about us going to lodge in the hotel was, with that rotten idea in her head.

I told her if she insist on her theory, we cant possible be lodging in the same hotel room, as i cant imagine staying in the same hotel room with a lady and i will be restricted, when i have better chicks on my list that all i need to do is call them and with a snap of my finger they are available, i mean sweet and delicious babes, cant imagine wasting one of my precious night with an SU, so i told her we arent gonna be lodging together, and i asked her if she got any where in Lagos she can pass the night, initially she thought i was jokking and ask if its not possible i pass the night with her without doing anything, i told her i got a high libido, and there is no way i can be in the same room with her without my body responding to some touch touch things....

After making some frantic calls when she found out i was serios, she said she has a place in lekki, of which i had to drive back to nearly where we came from around 9:30pm of which i did, i got to Obalende and dropped her off, put her in a taxi to take her to her destination,(i paid for the taxi oo) and started heading back,
the most annoying thing is after 10 mins i tried caling her back to inquire if she has gotten to her destination only for her not to pick her calls, when i check my bbm to ping her, i noticed she has deleted me on bbm, normally i no send, for me its a good riddance, just having a deep thought if what she did is ration. i mean why will u want to go into an hotel room with a man over night with an SU idea, and why waste my freaking time driving about 2:30 hours to please you, when i could have spent it with other people who will appreciate that time.
just ttrying to think if what she did was right/wrong, and if what i did was right /wrong too?

abeg NLders make una helep me out....
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by k2039: 1:16am On Dec 12, 2012
She is right and you are left.

She didnt explicitly tell you that you guys were dating, you connoted your own meaning to her words, it was obvious she just wanted to use you(you fell for it at a poiint, though youu free now).

Congratulations though, you are free now, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2012

You messed up -cheii- You should have agreed NO TOUCHING and quietly driven 2 the same room where both of you would be made to stay-

12am tell her to leave the room if she doesnt pull pant grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2012
@k2039
you wont mind if your gf sleeps with a guy in a hotel room till day break, right?
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2012
@ 190, nah i dont roll like that, while dropping her off, i was already calling another chic in festac whom i picked up on my way back from obalende... dont want her to feel i took advantage of her, and cant sleep with any girl if she doesnt want it deep down in her mind, not even my gf. thats my principle.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @ 190, nah i dont roll like that, while dropping her off, i was already calling another chic in festac whom i picked up on my way back from obalende... dont want her to feel i took advantage of her, and cant sleep with any girl if she doesnt want it deep down in her mind, not even my gf. thats my principle.

I know its wrong but she was clearly using u
its called using what you have to get what you want
just as she probably mumu-rized you into giving her a free ride all the way 2 lagos
some girls wise sha- She must be NIGERIAN to have carried out such an act

and i know shes got her boyfriend lined up somewhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2012
@190,
oboy u are far from the truth, she said she initially thought i was having something to do in lag that day, her problem basically was why i cant stay with her in the hotel room without touching her, we went to the hotel together and i told her i wont let her in with me, if she was bent on friendship, if i tell u how many babes was calling me that same day i was with the mumu, u will marvel, its not about wanting a free ride, its about thinking its just normal to be with a dude in a room, sleep and wake up. then take her to her desitination, just cant imagine me going out to pick something from the car and returning to the hotel room, starting knocking and i hear " hold on i am dressing from the inner room" that will make me feel so useless, with all my swag and backage.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 1:48am On Dec 12, 2012
o boy you be guy man- that could possibily be part of the packaging
you phucked up, she was probably teasing you, if she never wanted it with you
then she would have made reservations never to go with you back to the hotel after the beach
she was tempting you and you messed things up saying you had other girls
You scared her away - No girl would follow u to a hotel room without some reason to claim what rightfully belongs
to her that nite (the d!ck) knowing fully well there ent no case cos she did follow u down all the way into that room
cos its supposed 2 be meant for couples, Man ur Woman skills are 11-light years behind- you should contact me for some coaching lessons

U'll be shocked u got 2 that room, switching on that AC and after 1hr of constant AC chilling her kpekus-she'll leap on you
its a woman thing JEEEZ - u lost a fanny there fam undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 1:53am On Dec 12, 2012
sometimes I wonder why girls want to accept things from guys yet them no want make the guy chook ...

She would have used you know be small and I like the fact that you were asking question at each stage so as to know where you stand.

Yeah... even I cant do any of those if the girl in question does not want it.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2012
190: o boy you be guy man- that could possibily be part of the packaging
you phucked up, she was probably teasing you, if she never wanted it with you
then she would have made reservations never to go with you back to the hotel after the beach
she was tempting you and you messed things up saying you had other girls
You scared her away - No girl would follow u to a hotel room without some reason to claim what rightfully belongs
to her that nite (the d!ck) knowing fully well there ent no case cos she did follow u down all the way into that room
cos its supposed 2 be meant for couples, Man ur Woman skills are 11-light years behind- you should contact me for some coaching lessons

U'll be shocked u got 2 that room, switching on that AC and after 1hr of constant AC chilling her kpekus-she'll leap on you
its a woman thing JEEEZ - u lost a fanny there fam undecided
Bad guy... OP 190 don talk am ooooo. Chei! True talk. Women only use signs and body language to pass their message not verbally in some instances.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 1:58am On Dec 12, 2012
yeah u could be right, but thats still 50-50, she might be serious and she might be pulling my legs, but just cant take such risk, cos i am so sure i wont be able to sleep, and i cant beg for sex nor can i force a lady for sex, i might get so angry and throw her out around 2am, believe u me, make she carry her wahala go, i later spent the night with a cossy-like chick, more worthwhile than her lepacious figure ;
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 2:01am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: yeah u could be right, but thats still 50-50, she might be serious and she might be pulling my legs, but just cant take such risk, cos i am so sure i wont be able to sleep, and i cant beg for sex nor can i force a lady for sex, i might get so angry and throw her out around 2am, believe u me, make she carry her wahala go, i later spent the night with a cossy-like chick, more worthwhile than her lepacious figure ;
yeah yeah and the wasted money go pain u 2
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 2:06am On Dec 12, 2012
@2jideofor
wtf is wasted money, i already blew almost 11k on her on the beach and paid 2500 for her taxi fare, i only called a babe i use to date back then in festac, i even went to pick her in her uncles house around 11pm, and who told u i have problem with cash, i drive a 2009 honda accord, and i am in my late 20s, the idea here is not about cash, its about my policy and what her intentions were...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: yeah u could be right, but thats still 50-50, she might be serious and she might be pulling my legs, but just cant take such risk, cos i am so sure i wont be able to sleep, and i cant beg for sex nor can i force a lady for sex, i might get so angry and throw her out around 2am, believe u me, make she carry her wahala go, i later spent the night with a cossy-like chick, more worthwhile than her lepacious figure ;

na wa!
seems Nigerian boys like you sef dey make the thing difficult for boys like me grin grin
You're too direct Jor - is she a LovePeddler
its like gimme phuck - YES OR NO!
na exam angry angry

Jeeez e go hard u ooh if you continue like this
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 2:09am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @2jideofor
wtf is wasted money, i already blew almost 11k on her on the beach and paid 2500 for her taxi fare, i only called a babe i use to date back then in festac, i even went to pick her in her uncles house around 11pm, and who told u i have problem with cash, i drive a 2009 honda accord, and i am in my late 20s, the idea here is not about cash, its about my policy and what her intentions were...

Late 20's, honda accord, theres money
shouldnt you be thinking about a wife at this point

wahala dey our country ooo - it seems na everyone don bad finish
and here was i thinking it was just the girls grin grin grin

brof if the money dey as u yarn, + the car, plus the late 20's
my wife would be carrying my 2nd child already - time waits for no man think am twice oooh
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2012
@ 190 about 5 years ago, when i was a broke arse, babes no send me, now i am okay, they are the one doing the running around, and i dont give a phuck about most of them, only very few of them are reasonable, some are quite reasonable while most of them are just gold/silver/bronze diggers... cheesy@ 190 about 5 years ago, when i was a broke arse, babes no send me, now i am okay, they are the one doing the running around, and i dont give a phuck about most of them, only very few of them are reasonable, some are quite reasonable while most of them are just gold/silver/bronze diggers...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2012
smileywell, i got 2 kids, but not officially married...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190theclown: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: smileywell, i got 2 kids, but not officially married...

ah!!

its everywhere probably you dint look hard enuf wen u were broke
u would have found her then smiley
Good ones still dey but you nid to hit a bible on their head to get the real revelation of them smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @2jideofor
I like your principle though but as 190 has said, some girls dont like saying it by words but by actions and you were too direct.

Besides there is a difference between the one you later picked up and the former. One you have dated in the past while the other you have not.

What happened between you and the other one is simply to the fact that Okafor law states that once debe, always debe.

QED
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 2:25am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @ 190 about 5 years ago, when i was a broke arse, babes no send me, now i am okay, they are the one doing the running around, and i dont give a phuck about most of them, only very few of them are reasonable, some are quite reasonable while most of them are just gold/silver/bronze diggers... cheesy@ 190 about 5 years ago, when i was a broke arse, babes no send me, now i am okay, they are the one doing the running around, and i dont give a phuck about most of them, only very few of them are reasonable, some are quite reasonable while most of them are just gold/silver/bronze diggers...

Bros... na so e be for Naija. Naija chicks and money. even those once wey dey say some nairaland guys no fine, just bring out the cash... eeewwww the rest is history.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2012
yeah, most of em are too materialistic, the annoying part is the fact that some are so dumb, that u cant keep up a conversation with them for 30 minutes, cos u will end up being the only one saying something meaniful, show them a picture of michelle Obama and ask them who she is, they will be asking u if she acted osofia in London grin, thats why i am excited most times when i see a lady on NL making reasonable comments/contribution to a contoversial thread... not a picture of Jim iyke eating corn in paris grin ...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: yeah, most of em are too materialistic, the annoying part is the fact that some are so dumb, that u cant keep up a conversation with them for 30 minutes, cos u will end up being the only one saying something meaniful, show them a picture of michelle Obama and ask them who she is, they will be asking u if she acted osofia in London grin, thats why i am excited most times when i see a lady on NL making reasonable comments/contribution to a contoversial thread... not a picture of Jim iyke eating corn in paris grin ...
with the money I am expecting, it would be a good idea to deal to catch fun but I will use the money for more business and give myself one year... then the fun starts. dem wan chop money abi...? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by dmcdad: 3:35am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

You messed up -cheii- You should have agreed NO TOUCHING and quietly driven 2 the same room where both of you would be made to stay-

12am tell her to leave the room if she doesnt pull pant grin grin grin

Gbam! You should have agreed, knowing that it's only Jesus that could save her 4rm the wrath u would have called upon her.. Anywayz, u bleeped up not to have been rational from the outset.. Like what someone said, it was obvious she wanted to use you.. She played smart and you fell hook, line and sinker. I bet you, if you had taken her to the hotel room, she would definitely conform even though she might front at first (IGG). Cuz she must have smelled a rat all the way, and to yet agree to lodge in the same hotel room with u, shows she was gonna be trapped in the closet. Buh funny enough, u let ur prey slip cuz u weren't smart enough to out-smart her.

At the end, na she win. Gosh!!!
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 3:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Sex freak! Smh if you did not want to help her say no simples. U did not want to date her u wanted to sleep with her.i wonder so friends can't help each other out again. It is men like u that wen u get to high positions will ask a girl to open leg before anything if they ask for help. This society disgusts me.vomit!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 3:50am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: yeah, most of em are too materialistic, the annoying part is the fact that some are so dumb, that u cant keep up a conversation with them for 30 minutes, cos u will end up being the only one saying something meaniful, show them a picture of michelle Obama and ask them who she is, they will be asking u if she acted osofia in London grin, thats why i am excited most times when i see a lady on NL making reasonable comments/contribution to a contoversial thread... not a picture of Jim iyke eating corn in paris grin ...

And in your head u think you are worthy of such women. U attract what you are. That's why u will meet the so called dumb/ materialistic girls u are complaining about.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 3:51am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: smileywell, i got 2 kids, but not officially married...

See your life and you are proud hissss. Better go and settle down and stop philandering. Disgust.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by luvmijeje(f): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Smh oga o
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Princess1982(f): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2012
You are right she is left, I get tons of gifts from several guys but I let them know before I accept anything I am not looking for sex or a relationship with them that way its up to them if they want to continue buying gifts. She should of made her intentions a little bit clearer come on now this girl wasn't stupid she knew that you assumed yall were in a relationship so she was going to play it to her advantage to keep getting what she want out of you.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by k2039: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @k2039
you wont mind if your gf sleeps with a guy in a hotel room till day break, right?

I dont really mind, it's her choice, but if I get to find out, I will give her a letter of termination of appointment as my girlfriend.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by nicky4lif(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2012
U are very wrong,all u wanted from her was sex.so u cldnt wait for another day for the touching?u even have ur network every wheere,from IB u have another girl in festac.u are just a bad guy.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Who let all this termites out of the woods? I knew they were asleep early this morning. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: Who let all this termites out of the woods? I knew they were asleep early this morning. grin grin grin grin

By their fruits you shall know them smh embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HBD Skydeep (mrs Antelope) / Insult Or Compliment? / Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.