Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Is Wrong/right? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong/right? (2578 Views)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

Do me a favour and lock the thread. I definitely hit a nerve you are already angry. and you know me so well that i am a type. see how you reason.that demon that is speaking inside you i plead the blood if JESUS against it. You wrote yourself you where poor in not so many words bt then again I am responding to someone whose intelligence level is below par it's not if close to that of a monkeys. Every curse u sent I reverse and return it back to the send and seal it with the blood of JESUS.

FOOL! read my initial comment... ode! where I mentioned Amadioha is not directed you but the the bank staff who tried to seduce my friend.

This what happened, being a staff of the bank, she saw my friends phone number, the company that paid the money into his bank account, a multinational oil company and called my friend to come to her house. maybe they had talked to each other before I dont know but my friend said to his unexpected surprise, this lady went completely Na+ked.

She definitely had an ulterior motive in mind, probably had rubbed her Vaginia with charm.

But my friend declined... and made her understand that he had a fiancé already, which is the lady I said was sending him 3k,5k etc while we in school back then.

He is getting married to her by March next year, it was supposed to be this December.

GOLD DIGGERS!
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @ LadyTC
i think u should have your breakfast and go through my post again, she is an undergraduate, and i check on her almost daily, we hang out often together before this incident took place, and i take her friends out alongside too. so she is not a love peddler. and i dont want to date her cos of sex, i like her as an individual, i was still ready t be friends with her after the incident, until she deleted me on bbm, i just cant pass the nite with a lady in the hotel with some restriction, i may end up not sleeping with her after all, but i want FREEDOM OF ROMANCE IN THE ROOM. cheesy

Honestly I schemed through your post and its still what h have rewritten she is a friend. And u also know she is not a wh**re. Well it's good you put her in a cab home becos you know your strength. And no I can't lodge in a hotel with a guy in the same room. And that maybe becos I am lucky I will just get my own room if am in a place where I have no house to go to. And yes I can stay at my bf's residence does not mean we have sex or have to have sex. Bt that's me this has nothing to do with me. I feel she thinks u just want her for sex and if all she wanted Was to use u then she deleted u cos she has no use for u.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:
I feel she thinks u just want her for sex and if all she wanted Was to use u then she deleted u cos she has no use for u.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor:
Exhibit 1
Shut up... an ur type wan fvck my friend because she is a staff at one of the top banks Naija and she had the privilege of seeing his bank account.

Exhibit2
FOOL! read my initial comment... ode! where I mentioned Amadioha is not directed you but the the bank staff who tried to seduce my friend.

Exhibit3
telling me that I am poor. Your fada. Have I asked you for money and begged you for food?

Exhibit 4
You wil wroth in hell. e-diot. if you make me angry, they will lock this thread because of you

This was written by this specie. I am clearly spelling this out 4 d ppl on dis thread. I can't argue with ppl whose intelligence level is below par.i have more success talking to my dog

Due to IT's intelligence level amadioha is the only curse word in IT's sentences. IT can't have an intelligent conversation/ argument without cursing. Notice how i never said IT is poor i said i guess IT is poor, due to IT's evil intent and ITsaying IT cant wait to bleep girls around the place.also notice how it digresses and tells a tale about IT's friend smh.
I ave had 3 hours sleep and I can still read all the garbage it wrote.i wonder who the fool is like I said before I reverse every curse sent back to the sender and I seal it with the blood of JESUS
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Princess1982(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
At the beginning of this post the poster said he asked her would he be helping her as a friend or bf, she chose to dance around the question and not give a direct answer when she could of easily said as a friend and this situation would of never been a topic of discussion. Thats why I say she's at fault I am assuming she is a grown woman and I am sure all my fellow adult women know if a man is spending cash on you it can mean a few things either he cares about you as a friend, or he wants a relationship, or he just want sex so when he asked her in the beginning she should of made it clear.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

This was written by this specie. I am clearly spelling this out 4 d ppl on dis thread. I can't argue with ppl whose intelligence level is below par.i have more success talking to my dog

Due to IT's intelligence level amadioha is the only curse word in IT's sentences. IT can't have an intelligent conversation/ argument without cursing. Notice how i never said IT is poor i said i guess IT is poor, due to IT's evil intent and ITsaying IT cant wait to bleep girls around the place.also notice how it digresses and tells a tale about IT's friend smh.
I ave had 3 hours sleep and I can still read all the garbage it wrote.i wonder who the fool is like I said before I reverse every curse sent back to the sender and I seal it with the blood of JESUS
e don do... because dat one no go work... grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Princess1982: At the beginning of this post the poster said he asked her would he be helping her as a friend or bf, she chose to dance around the question and not give a direct answer when she could of easily said as a friend and this situation would of never been a topic of discussion. Thats why I say she's at fault I am assuming she is a grown woman and I am sure all my fellow adult women know if a man is spending cash on you it can mean a few things either he cares about you as a friend, or he wants a relationship, or he just want sex so when he asked her in the beginning she should of made it clear.
God bless you jare.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
now a lady is making sense, thumps up princess1982.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2012
Op is stupid, u ask a girl if u r dating or not then she side steps the question...it obviously means I don't want to date u but if u gona be stupid enough I'm simply going to use u grin if u genuinely wanted to help her out u wldnt have based ur decision on whether u were going to sleep in the same bed or not or whether u were dating or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy (which Is More Difficult?) / LADIES; 5 Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love! / I Need A Good Guy Who Can Make Me Feel Like A Woman Again.call Me No 08069517449

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.