Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,644 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Who Is Wrong/right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong/right? (2537 Views)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2012
nicky4lif: U are very wrong,all u wanted from her was sex.so u cldnt wait for another day for the touching?u even have ur network every wheere,from IB u have another girl in festac.u are just a bad guy.
who made him bad? The you hear him.

The thing is that women made him so. It is only in this fvcking country that you cant date a woman you like if you have no moNey. Don't you see where he said when he had nothing no lady took him serious? But when he has managed to upgrade his status, they are almost suffocating him.

Make them girls hear, when I am ready, I will fvck as much as I want. They too will get recycled through my factory...

Abeg free the guy joor...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

By their fruits you shall know them smh embarassed

grin grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

grin grin

I know you are just a joker!
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

I know you are just a joker!

But I dint say anything grin grin
Stop flirting with me grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: who made him bad? The you hear him.

The thing is that women made him so. It is only in this fvcking country that you cant date a woman you like if you have no moNey. Don't you see where he said when he had nothing no lady took him serious? But when he has managed to upgrade his status, they are almost suffocating him.

Make them girls hear, when I am ready, I will fvck as much as I want. They too will get recycled through my factory...

Abeg free the guy joor...

Why are you attacking her she said the truth. So because of his past he must be the devil incarnate. And I guess u wish to become one once you make ur so called money, I guess u are poor now cry us a river boo hoo. Just know that actions have consequences. Instead if you to focus on your life find a good girl that doesn't care about all of that. Bt no all you have are evil intentions in your heart. I pray for your soul. Self pity smh
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

But I dint say anything grin grin
Stop flirting with me grin grin grin

wink kiss wink
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

wink kiss wink

embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

embarassed embarassed
cheesy grin cheesy kiss
u know u like it stop embarrassing me like this
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:
cheesy grin cheesy kiss
u know u like it stop embarrassing me like this

Stop flirting with me and giving me bad ideas and thoughts embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by dmcdad: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

Stop flirting with me and giving me bad ideas and thoughts embarassed embarassed
190:

190:

Lol... See juvenile...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 190: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad: [color=#006600][/color]
Lol... See juvenile...

angry
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2012
@ladyTC,
so while driving along the road, i will see a girl on the road, park, allight and talk to her, then afterwards get her phone number, and i will do all this cos i want to be her friend?? like WTF, which planet did u migrate from, i have loads of friends both males and females, i believe i did what i did in her own best interest, but i aint gonna drop a female friend in Lagos and plan spending the night with her in a hotel,if i am not dating her, just a thought, can u lodge with a male friend in a hotel and who da heck told u having 2 kids without being formerly married makes one a loser.
abegi just park well make i pass...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by dmcdad: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2012
190:

angry
Shebi u dy form novice..
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

Why are you attacking her she said the truth. So because of his past he must be the devil incarnate. And I guess u wish to become one once you make ur so called money, I guess u are poor now cry us a river boo hoo. Just know that actions have consequences. Instead if you to focus on your life find a good girl that doesn't care about all of that. Bt no all you have are evil intentions in your heart. I pray for your soul. Self pity smh

Shut up... na ur type wan fvck my friend because she is a staff at one of the top banks Naija and she had the privilege of seeing his bank account.

This someone who probably wouldnt even shake the guy talk less of wanting him to sleep with her. This is not a made up story and I dont give a fvck if you dont believe it.

Where was the banker when we were together in school, jacking day and night just to become someone in the future? Were was the banker when an innocent soul with pure heart was sending this my friend 3k, 5k while he was in school. May Amadioha strike her seductive OBO...

My friend declined. Who know knows what charm she has rubbed on her toto...

telling me that I am poor. Your fada. Have I asked you for money and begged you for food? You wil wroth in hell. e-diot. if you make me angry, they will lock this thread because of you an i.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2012
U just want sex. While not wait patiently
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012
She was right and u were stu.pid ...even if she was dating u, it doesn't mean she was gonna have sex it u simply because u were in the same room angry and I'm glad she deleted u off bbm grin
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Ms_Steph: U just want sex. While not wait patiently
The guy libido na die...
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by deshclones(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2012
How old are you op?...you just messed up man...for that chic to agree to stay in d same hotel wit u shows she was willing to drop punny for you..all she needed was a lil cajoling..you would hv agreed to her no s3x theory..na for night she go know werrin dey...but u blew it..omoh if I spend 11k on gal..walahi she must drop.I go do anythin possible even promise am car or marriage join Self..afterall d end justifies everything..you are d comfirmed loser here..
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2012
@ ms steph,
whats the patience for, and thats not one of my virtue,i am not gonna keep spending without hitting the jackpot and be called a mugu later on, trust me thats naija girls way,and i cant date a girl for a week without bleeping her, thats if i see her daily though, i just done have time.
i have met a girl in the past, i bleeped her the same day i met her, and the relationship lasted for about 2 years, almost led to married before she travelled out, its not about sex, its about a girl knowing what she wants.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by 2jideofor(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2012
deshclones: How old are you op?...you just messed up man...for that chic to agree to stay in d same hotel wit u shows she was willing to drop punny for you..all she needed was a lil cajoling..you would hv agreed to her no s3x theory..na for night she go know werrin dey...but u blew it..omoh if I spend 11k on gal..walahi she must drop.I go do anythin possible even promise am car or marriage join Self..afterall d end justifies everything..you are d comfirmed loser here..
GBAM! He just hasnt understand it completely. That's why I said that women dont tell you by words( which he wanted her to do) but by their action. A smart guy would read the body language.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by KachiKel(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2012
All them guys we de talk sef,weting you go do if na your sister de her position. FYI you don't force or coerce a lady for sex,its ought to be a mutual agreement thing,even if she is not in the mood and deems it fit to give you,she can,but you don't force it.telling you to drop her off in lag was cos she toy you were a friend,but when she realised what you were,she made up her mind to use you.
Staying in a room with a lady all night doesn't mean you can do whatever you like,why you no enter toilet go self-service if na so e de do you.she may have been testing you,and you failed.your libido made you fail,and like that you will keep failing lest you controlled it,ladies will suck you dry and even if you get to have sex with one or the other,they will still milk you.

You got to treat a lady right,and she will give you all you want.

You got money,car and job,make better use of it than as a lure for sex.

You got two kids but not married,I will advise you to take her to the alter fast before you lose your kids to another man.

SEX is free but you got to do well to earn it....high libido or not..you got a will and the power to controll it.

Or you go f**k an ASHI.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ deshclones
i am not interested in convincing any girl for sex, thats what i do when i was a broke arse, this time chics call me to me to come and bleep, not whores ooo, i mean regular mummies giel, why will i be cajoling someone for sex, old things are passed away... i would have tried lodging with her, but when i tried to kiss her in elegusi beach and she was forming, thats like an insult to me, as in wetin she carry for lips
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ kachi-kel
i explicitely told her before i left ib we will be lodging together, that night, and we will go clubbing before doing that at night, i was putting all this through her hears for her to object if she aint interested. but she agreed, my annoyance started when i tried kissing her.....
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor:

Shut up... na ur type wan fvck my friend because she is a staff at one of the top banks Naija and she had the privilege of seeing his bank account.

This someone who probably wouldnt even shake the guy talk less of wanting him to sleep with her. This is not a made up story and I dont give a fvck if you dont believe it.

Where was the banker when we were together in school, jacking day and night just to become someone in the future? Were was the banker when an innocent soul with pure heart was sending this my friend 3k, 5k while he was in school. May Amadioha strike her seductive OBO...

My friend declined. Who know knows what charm she has rubbed on her toto...

telling me that I am poor. Your fada. Have I asked you for money and begged you for food? You wil wroth in hell. e-diot. if you make me angry, they will lock this thread because of you an i.

Do me a favour and lock the thread. I definitely hit a nerve you are already angry. and you know me so well that i am a type. see how you reason.that demon that is speaking inside you i plead the blood if JESUS against it. You wrote yourself you where poor in not so many words bt then again I am responding to someone whose intelligence level is below par it's not if close to that of a monkeys. Every curse u sent I reverse and return it back to the send and seal it with the blood of JESUS.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by emilyone(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @ kachi-kel
i explicitely told her before i left ib we will be lodging together, that night, and we will go clubbing before doing that at night, i was putting all this through her hears for her to object if she aint interested. but she agreed, my annoyance started when i tried kissing her.....
perhaps she hates PDA, you should have been more patient with her.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by luvmijeje(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Op I pray say u no use girlfriend do wife and use wife do girlfriend.
So u ve 2 kids,dat means u re irresponsible enough nt to use protectn and 2 ve kids with some1 u really do nt luv.I pray say u no catch dieases way no get medcine o.SO U RE WRONG
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ luvmijeje
stop spewing crap, i have the 2 kids with the same lady and she is the one i am gonna marry, and since i started bleeping, she is the only lady i have bleeped without protection, for almost the past 10 years now, i dont go into any lady without shield. i have had a girl last year, who after getting naked, said its either i bleep her skin to skin or i should'nt go in, i practicaly told her to dress up, and she became livid telling me i dont trust her enough.
my most important principle is no cd no s-x!
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
mee42: @ladyTC,
so while driving along the road, i will see a girl on the road, park, allight and talk to her, then afterwards get her phone number, and i will do all this cos i want to be her friend?? like WTF, which planet did u migrate from, i have loads of friends both males and females, i believe i did what i did in her own best interest, but i aint gonna drop a female friend in Lagos and plan spending the night with her in a hotel,if i am not dating her, just a thought, can u lodge with a male friend in a hotel and who da heck told u having 2 kids without being formerly married makes one a loser.
abegi just park well make i pass...

You called yourself a loser. I said look at ur life lmaoo you have children you are philandering and proud to come write that here smh. Where did u say u picked her up from the road in ur first post or maybe that's what you do. You said a friend called you and asked for help. My thing is if you don't want to help her do not help her stop asking for sex and calling it you want to date her. This separates the men from grown boys, you MR are just a grown boy. Get wisdom! I never said the girl was right or wrong yes she used you because she was not interested but you assumed in ur head she will open he legs for you. It's because of Nigerian men like you a lot of good girls can't stand the sight of Nigerian men vomit! Someone called to ask for help instead of saying am sorry I CNT u think well I can get sex. So u r not a friend then. because she needed a place to sleep at night and u booked a hotel automatically she is a wh**eYou think there is pride in having no self control. Smh
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by LadyTC: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvmijeje: Op I pray say u no use girlfriend do wife and use wife do girlfriend.
So u ve 2 kids,dat means u re irresponsible enough nt to use protectn and 2 ve kids with some1 u really do nt luv.I pray say u no catch dieases way no get medcine o.SO U RE WRONG

Thank you my sister I can't even believe the effrontery he is actually defending his actions. Smh btw 2jideofor since u know me and am a type. I guess I know I have a business with a job ontop of tht and my account is fat right?? Smh I wonder why am responding to a child but its all good. If you want come and drink breast milk should make you feel better.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ LadyTC
i think u should have your breakfast and go through my post again, she is an undergraduate, and i check on her almost daily, we hang out often together before this incident took place, and i take her friends out alongside too. so she is not a love peddler. and i dont want to date her cos of sex, i like her as an individual, i was still ready t be friends with her after the incident, until she deleted me on bbm, i just cant pass the nite with a lady in the hotel with some restriction, i may end up not sleeping with her after all, but i want FREEDOM OF ROMANCE IN THE ROOM. cheesy
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by luvmijeje(f): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
So u ve a fiancee and u re bleeping around,dat's means u re unfaithful and u lack discipline.SO U RE STILL WRONG.
Re: Who Is Wrong/right? by mee42: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ladt TC,
just answer this one question for me, can u lodge in a hotel over night with a male friend. probably close to one of your relatives or bf residence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor / Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? / Good Guys. Nice Guys. Bad Guys. Good Girls. Bad Girls. Definitions Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.