Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2482 Views)

Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by CrimsonLove(f): 2:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: .. by 190theclown: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2012
u just a confused agric fowl grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nastyclown: 2:50am On Dec 12, 2012
saying it or not won't stop me from walking out if i have to.
Re: .. by LadyTC: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove: Recently, I ended a 2 year relationship and I realized for the second time I have loved someone and never told them so. Granted, he never said it either. The first few months of the relationship he would ask me if I was in love with him and I would laugh because at that time I wasn't. I showed it through actions just not words.

I knew for quite some time yet I could never bring myself to say it. I say it to my family members, my friends but never to a bf. Has anyone else ever had this issue and overcome it?

It's because you don't trust the person enough yet to say it. No big deal. By next time remove the fear and say it if you feel it. Carpe diem!
Re: .. by dmcdad: 4:51am On Dec 12, 2012
What's the big deal saying it if you do mean it? The fact is, if I feel so, I would say it over and over again. Buh, if I dont love someone, no force on planet earth can compel me to say it, cuz I don't say it just to please the person, buh to express how I feel..
Re: .. by Mynd44: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2012
I never say it unless I mean it. Even if it takes 5 years.

Why should I lie to make you feel good?
Re: .. by ITbomb(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2012
I say it every time even when sleeping, but that doesn't stop me from saying ' sweetheart , its time to move on with ur life ' if situation require.
What's the big deal , God require us to love fellow humans and all creations
Re: .. by k2039: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Op, I LOVE YOU.

You see it's not really hard.

I will love to date you, since you are single now and you will realise is not has hard as you think.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2012
And since when did saying "I love you" prevent relationships from crashing? E be like say you never jam. . . Are you a learner?

I'll rather see it from her actions, than having her say it to me without meaning it. . .
Re: .. by sexdntkillz: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2012
if u dont feel it dont say it, but if u do, its important you dont just show ur partner dat u love him, also tell him!
Re: .. by Mynd44: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2012
sexdntkillz: if u dont feel it dont say it, but if u do, its important you dont just show ur partner dat u love him, also tell him!
Hmmm. Nice user name
Re: .. by sexdntkillz: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm. Nice user name
THANKS
Re: .. by ITbomb(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm. Nice user name
Should be ban.
What do u think?
Re: .. by dmcdad: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb:
Should be ban.
What do u think?
Ban? Why? Cuz it negates sexkillz?
Re: .. by Mynd44: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
I don't think it should be banned. It is just s user name. It is not offensive or something
Re: .. by sexdntkillz: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
ASK DEM O
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
LadyTC:

It's because you don't trust the person enough yet to say it. No big deal. By next time remove the fear and say it if you feel it. Carpe diem!

Thanks! That's sad tho that I didn't trust either of them well enough. I guess I have trust issues.
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nasty-clown:
saying it or not won't stop me from walking out if i have to.

Preach!
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
sexdntkillz: if u dont feel it dont say it, but if u do, its important you dont just show ur partner dat u love him, also tell him!

Thanks
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: I say it every time even when sleeping, but that doesn't stop me from saying ' sweetheart , its time to move on with ur life ' if situation require.
What's the big deal , God require us to love fellow humans and all creations

I guess the vulnerability. If I say it then I don't get the same response.
Re: .. by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove:

WTH! Since when does "I love u" means being vulnerable
Re: .. by P4VS20: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove:

"WTH!, if u cant say "i love u" why re u expecting him to say it?. expect what you can give my dear and you will get it.

if u say i love u and you dont get it back in return, good enough reasons to kick his blackass to the curbs!. saying i love u dont make u vulnerable, but reveals the heart of the other party.
Re: .. by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Since he decided to think with his backside and sit on his head of course
Re: .. by dmcdad: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Since he decided to think with his backside and sit on his head of course
I want make she answer me oo.. Which kind talk be that?
Re: .. by P4VS20: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:

lol, i tire oh
Re: .. by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
You go wait tire
Re: .. by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
You go wait tire
I knw say that kind question dm no dy answer am.. Buh na wa 4 her oo.
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:

its simple, fear of rejection.

It's odd, I know its happened to me before. Where someone has expressed their love and I didn't feel the same and I was able to see how much it pained him.
Re: .. by CrimsonLove(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
P4VS20:

"WTH!, if u cant say "i love u" why re u expecting him to say it?. expect what you can give my dear and you will get it.

if u say i love u and you dont get it back in return, good enough reasons to kick his blackass to the curbs!. saying i love u dont make u vulnerable, but reveals the heart of the other party.
ha thanks
Re: .. by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
I knw say that kind question dm no dy answer am.. Buh na wa 4 her oo.
She don answer am
Re: .. by dmcdad: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove:

It's odd, I know its happened to me before. Where someone has expressed their love and I didn't feel the same and I was able to see how much it pained him.
I see...
Re: .. by P4VS20: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
CrimsonLove:

but he moved on eventually naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. / Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.