Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? (2336 Views)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ladies can you go to a strip club with your man? The lady above is believed to be a stripper who was paid to dance at Sarah Ofili’s birthday party last week. In the background of the picture above by the left, there are two guys drinking with two ladies. As a lady would you feel embarrassed with the stripper’s action, knowing she's doing her job, but our culture does not permit it? How would you feel as a lady, seeing the stripper get into action, and you are right there with your man?.

Re: Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? by fruityjojo(f): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ehnn wetin happen 2 my own ikebe & my own strip tease! I'll do it at home even add extra spices! *i don't tink dats a strip club ohh maybe a local restaurant with dancers 4 entertainment.
Re: Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? by GoodFaith: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sorry, I don't go to strip club because
I don't want to put money in women pants
No value for my money
Re: Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehnn wetin happen 2 my own ikebe & my own strip tease! I'll do it at home even add extra spices! *i don't tink dats a strip club ohh maybe a local restaurant with dancers 4 entertainment.
d lady z a stripper bt she was paid 2 cum nd dance at d bday party.. Zoom d pics nd c

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? / Strange But Truth (pictures) / Which Of These Embarrassing Moments Have You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.