Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! (3024 Views)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
190: This thread is none of my business undecided
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by P4VS20: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Gbam!!!!!

i 2nd that.

i think she's one of those attention seekers. how can someone who sleeps with her brother-inlaws be shocked to the marrows that her aunt is letting another man shine her congo...meeeeccccchhhhhheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
P4VS20:

i 2nd that.

i think she's one of those attention seekers. how can someone who sleeps with her brother-inlaws be shocked to the marrows that her aunt is letting another man shine her congo...meeeeccccchhhhhheeeeeeeeew!
I never took cognizance of the poster else I would not have bothered my self giving my candid opinion.. She is repugnant and repulsive.. Gosh! Very cheap. Na somebodi go cûm mari dat 1 o. Chei! I beta run dy go seminary nw o b4 its 2 late oo
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
I never took cognizance of the poster else I would not have bothered my self giving my candid opinion.. She is repugnant and repulsive.. Gosh! Very cheap. Na somebodi go cûm mari dat 1 o. Chei! I beta run dy go seminary nw o b4 its 2 late oo
Hahahahahaha
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by malaria(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chai , ihe eshile Ike. Uwa ntoo!, uwa nmeee!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its not about me this time. Yes I made my mistakes but I was naïve and the 2 men used me and took advantage of my innocence. At least I made the mistake as a single girl, not a shameless married woman. That is history now though and I am wiser.

Focus on the topic guys and leave me out of this.

Thank you.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by kokosheen(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
3triangle: Its not about me this time. Yes I made my mistakes but I was naïve and the 2 men used me and took advantage of my innocence. That is history now though.

Thank you.

What do you mean focus on topic? Have you confessed your sins to your sisters? If you haven't and your secret liaison with their hubbies is still secret (meaning the hubbies themselves haven't confessed), then you have no right bringing this topic up.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nairaland does not forget
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by P4VS20: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
3triangle: Its not about me this time. Yes I made my mistakes but I was naïve and the 2 men used me and took advantage of my innocence. At least I made the mistake as a single girl, not a shameless married woman. That is history now though and[b] I am wiser[/b].

Thank you.

1. u were naive enough to allow your relatives to bang u., where you 5? or 12? wth!. u allowed em, why didn't u report?
2. they were married too u know
3. if u were wiser, we all wouldn't be having this discussion with u.

or u think nairalanders were born yesterday
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Mind your effing business. Why must you tell someone? Sometimes we see things and we should just keep quiet about it

wrong advice there!!!!

Op, since she's ur AUNTY u ve to confront her to help SALVAGE her marriage wha about if her husband happend to have seen it coincidentally instead of U.........

U ve to find a way 2 confront her cuz most of dis aunties/sisters re blinded atimes dem just need someone 2 call there attention 2 it......

Becareful though if she a bitch type grin

Help safe ur Aunty's marriage ..... If she is not ur aunty or close relation..... Just follow mynd's advice!!!!!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
kokosheen:

But you didn't remember that your elder sisters (2 of them) had great husbands when you were digging them shey grin..

As your own issue died down, this will too. The only thing I think you can do is to call your aunt and discuss with her to stop what she's doing, don't go destroying other peoples marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/589476/doing-something-abominable-know-need

Stupid OP am sure you must have forgotten this thread you opened previously.
And am also sure you have your eyes on your aunt's husband. Amebor if you like don't keep
your hot pants and aproko self to your self. Mind your business and allow your aunt's husband
to find out himself, i.e if this story is true.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2012
P4VS20:

1. u were naive enough to allow your relatives to bang u., where you 5? or 12? wth!. u allowed em, why didn't u report?
2. they were married too u know
3. if u were wiser, we all wouldn't be having this discussion with u.

or u think nairalanders were born yesterday
We are yet toddlers...
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by star4(f): 2:09am On Dec 13, 2012
jay bee:

Ahahaahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by P4VS20: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=dmcdad]
We are yet toddlers...[/quote

i wonder oh, just a yr ago oh! lol. sure she thinks we re 1 yr olds.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=P4VS20][/quote]
Bringing up cock and bull stories every now and then... Na wa to that gurl o
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2012
It baffles me how we tend to condone evil in this country and we all call ourselves christians and moslems whose religions teaches uprightness and upholding of the truth. Well, as for me, we all stray and I did learn my lessons. I was an innocent girl that was taken advantage of. Looking back now, I wish I could take all that back. I have a trust issue with men now & its even a phobia I have to live with in my marriage when the time comes. That not withstanding, we should call this evil what it is. She is supposed to be a nursing mother, f-u-c-k-i-n-g another man who's not her husband and still breastfeeding her baby, that's abominable if you ask me.

I don't intend to tell on her, but I feel like telling someone maybe from there it will get to her husband. I am appalled at the act. Her marriage is young and this is just her 1st child. What is she looking for?

Abeg make una free me joooor.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
No be lie
as in dis world z wickd bt pastor,alfa ,witch al of dem re wickd
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by kokosheen(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2012
3triangle: It baffles me how we tend to condone evil in this country and we all call ourselves christians and moslems whose religions teaches uprightness and upholding of the truth. Well, as for me, we all stray and I did learn my lessons. I was an innocent girl that was taken advantage of. Looking back now, I wish I could take all that back. I have a trust issue with men now & its even a phobia I have to live with in my marriage when the time comes. That not withstanding, we should call this evil what it is. She is supposed to be a nursing mother, f-u-c-k-i-n-g another man who's not her husband and still breastfeeding her baby, that's abominable if you ask me.

I don't intend to tell on her, but I feel like telling someone maybe from there it will get to her husband. I am appalled at the act. Her marriage is young and this is just her 1st child. What is she looking for?

I'll free you, but first remove the log in your eye before looking at another person's speck.

You should tell someone that you know would spread the gist until it gets to your sisters about your sexcapades with their husbys. You don't have to worry, their husbands took advantage of you, you were too young to know better, but now you are older, you are disgusted by the act and want to make sure people know the kind of person their husbands are.

If you can do this, then you're morally justified to tell on your aunt.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wah sha. Has it come to this that people no longer call a spade its name? I give up.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
3triangle: Na wah sha. Has it come to this that people no longer call a spade its name? I give up.
Bla bla bla
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by UjSizzle(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
@OP, why bother about telling someone when you just told us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
uj_sizzle: @OP, why bother about telling someone when you just told us? undecided
lmao
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by UjSizzle(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
3triangle: It baffles me how we tend to condone evil in this country and we all call ourselves christians and moslems whose religions teaches uprightness and upholding of the truth. Well, as for me, we all stray and I did learn my lessons. I was an innocent girl that was taken advantage of. Looking back now, I wish I could take all that back. I have a trust issue with men now & its even a phobia I have to live with in my marriage when the time comes. That not withstanding, we should call this evil what it is. She is supposed to be a nursing mother, f-u-c-k-i-n-g another man who's not her husband and still breastfeeding her baby, that's abominable if you ask me.

you think exposing the evils of another will suddenly give you a clean slate while your skeletons are safely tucked in a closet?
When you voice out what you did with your sisters husbands then you'll be justified to cast your own stones, until then some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
uj_sizzle:
you think exposing the evils of another will suddenly give you a clean slate while your skeletons are safely tucked in a closet?
When you voice out what you did with your sisters husbands then you'll be justified to cast your own stones, until then some things are better left unsaid.
You mean you believe the OP?

Smh
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by P4VS20: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
You mean you believe the OP?

Smh[/q

the girl dey look for attention.

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=P4VS20][/quote]
I swear!!!!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by belily(f): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
U dnt ave 2 tel her husband bcs telling him means splitting d marriage nd just imagine ur sister's got 2 knw wat u did wit their husbands wat do u think would ave happened. If u re very close 2 ur aunt try advising bt if not keep ur mouth let sme oda person do the telling bcs there is nthg hidden under the sun
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her / So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... / Question Mark For Runs Babe (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.