Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men (4665 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / What Men Dont Tell Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ril19(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Women are known to be very open and extremely talkative creatures in comparison with men. But you`ll get surprised that not only men have some things to hide, but women also have some secrets. There is a mystery in every woman for a man to clear up.

But unfortunately, only a few of them succeed. Though it is not that complicated to understand a woman, men have great difficulties with it. So here are some women`s secrets which I hope will help you to clear up the situation

1. We want men to take initiative

It is a very important thing. We do not like to take care, to plan and to do all sorts of things by ourselves. We want men to take initiative.

Though, we never tell about it, you should know that it is important that you carry out some difficult tasks or surprise us. When a man takes initiative it means that he is involved, that he is attentive and caring. Do it more often, no matter what kind of thing it is – list of stuff to buy, or prepare dinner, or plan your next holiday.

2. We want to be surprised more often

All women go crazy with surprises, so we secretly dream about our partner to show his creativity and to astonish us as frequently as possible. Even a small unexpected sweet trifle will make a woman feel special and loved. It shouldn’t be an expensive gift, simply showing your initiative, concern and deep affection are priceless. It is not difficult, just be open and careful to your lady. When she realizes the fact that some effort has been taken to make her feel happy, you will be soon rewarded.

3. We are afraid that another women attract him more

It is a hidden fear among most women that other women in their man`s life, coworkers or female friends, may attract him more. The reason for it is quite simple, we all want to have something that we can`t have. So women are afraid that their man`s heart may be stolen or he will start fantasizing about another woman. There is nothing worse for a woman than that.

4. We want men to be sincere

Every person wants his\her partner to be always open and sincere no matter what. Nobody likes being fooled. And, of course, women are no exception. We can forgive a lot of things but not lies.

Irrespective of the situation or how bad your fault is, a woman will always hear you out and even help you to solve the problem.

5. We notice and understand body language

Women are known to have a sixth sense, especially if it concerns relationships. We always notice and analyze all small details in another person, and that includes body language of our partners. So we usually are aware of his sympathy to a colleague, which we have never met. Once we notice something suspicious, it starts bothering us, though we may not be even aware of what exactly annoys us.

And if a woman suspects something, she will be very upset when her man doesn`t spend time with her but stays in the office.

6. We agree with “Guy Time”

That is another secret that only a few men know about. A lot of women actually agree with “guy time”. We understand perfectly well that our husbands, boyfriends need some space for themselves, and that it is very important for them to spend some time with friends, watching football matches, drinking beer or playing various kinds of games. The only problem here may be when a woman feels lack of attention, while a man focuses only on spending time with friends

7. We want their friends to like us

No woman will say this out loud. But it is so. His friends are very important for our men, so we want them to like us. This means that we want to show how we love our partner and what a beautiful person he is. Such tendency also helps to avoid unnecessary conflicts and arguments if we don`t like the friends or vice versa.

Another reason for that is that his friends` sympathy for you will influence your partner`s decisions in various ways, which is, of course, to our advantage.

8. We need space

If a woman tells that she needs space, it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t want to see you

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Liability(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmm

why r u exposing us, op?

3 Likes

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^grin
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ril19(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Liability]hmmm

why r u exposing us, op?

Women need to stop being a "Liability" to men you know. wink
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Proxy001(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
has any other person noticed that d op's sex is male? but on a lighter note sha i don't believe in d act of classifying everyone with sex cos variation I presume remains d spice of life.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
We? OP are you Bisexual? undecided
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ceasar1: We? OP are you Bisexual? undecided
op is transgendered
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Houseofglam7(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
(10) Their real age.
(11) The real size of their bra.

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ideology(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: hmmm

why r u exposing us, op?

Its for ur own good, lol
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by egopersonified(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op, this exposure is too much, pls delete some incase this makes fp.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Austyn44(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP, pls do u know the secret of rich men? undecided
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Austyn44(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
One secret men don't tell women:
We want you to be mugus for us sometimes. I.e. Deposit money into our Accounts, suprise us with Designer clothes(not 200hundred naira boxers or singlet), take us for a vacation(even if na Obudu) and all the other good things we do for you grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ebullientV(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Really, some of those things up there are secrets?

I mean which man doesn't know his lady wants him to take initiatives? (No.1) even if she doesn't say it, i think every responsible man who's involved with a lady knows that ''secret''..

And there are alot of things up there most men know about without being told.

That some men do not act the part most times, is not an indication to d fact that they don't know..

#MyOpinion, which is open to constructive criticism.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Waspy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Story for the gods.....Olamide tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ideology(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebullientV: Really, some of those things up there are secrets?

I mean which man doesn't know his lady wants him to take initiatives? (No.1) even if she doesn't say it, i think every man involved with a woman knows that ''secret''..

And there are alot of things up there most men know about without being told.

That some men do act the part most times, is not an indication to d fact that they don't know..

#MyOpinion, which is open to constructive criticism.
Definitely real men are upto date, lol
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ebullientV(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
ideology:
Definitely real men are upto date, lol
Lol. You know, that kain thing wink

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Mutuwa(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Make dem no tell nah! Its a man's world afterall.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Keypha(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Heheheheh a woman can never tell a guy or even her girl friend that guy don fork her.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Evathyst(f): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Space Booked. In case......
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by expert1000: 3:49am On Aug 05, 2014
9 secrets men dnt tel dia women.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by amakufrancis(m): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: hmmm

why r u exposing us, op?
4 we to know nah, wat else. But wait o, must u comment on every thrend.

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by dagentility(f): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Women matter, everywhere.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Djicemob: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Women want this, women want that.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ril19(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2014
dagentility: Women matter, everywhere.

You're indispensable that's why.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2014
I need a serious relationship from a responsible working class lady that will lead to marriage on 29C329CA or 08100392181. please no ladies adding to beg for recharge cards or jobless women. i reside in abuja.
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Djicemob: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Truluvguy: I need a serious relationship from a responsible working class lady that will lead to marriage on 29C329CA or 08100392181. please no ladies adding to beg for recharge cards or jobless women. i reside in abuja.
Naso konji hold u reach? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by jennylove7575(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Truluvguy: I need a serious relationship from a responsible working class lady that will lead to marriage on 29C329CA or 08100392181. please no ladies adding to beg for recharge cards or jobless women. i reside in abuja.
I love ur ways..you be correct guy
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Ladybluecash(f): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
No captivatin point here. Sorry op, No Offence
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by dre11(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Dis-agree with point 6

all other point are definately known by gentlemen but they might turn blind eye to it.......
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
my broda not konji, useless women are all out there for me to Bleep, but time to have a home. i know there is someone out there who needs a home and is responsible. what i am doing on here is not a sin. thanks.
Djicemob: Naso konji hold u reach? grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2014
sister God bless you for typing well, u will love my ways more if u chat privately with me. peace unto your household.
jennylove7575: I love ur ways..you be correct guy
Re: Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men by ril19(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ladybluecash: No captivatin point here. Sorry op, No Offence

Reread it. Be more objective in your second trial

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.