Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Be careful with ATMs! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be careful with ATMs! (2184 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Be careful with ATMs! by somze(f): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
I have been advised to take legal actions against my bank and I am considering it.

Is there any one with similar complaints or experience - that way every one joins in the suit with probably more complaints?
Re: Be careful with ATMs! by brownsilk(f): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2008
i still insist that uba be dealt with, i dont have an account with zenith or oceanic, its uba. and guess what, i went there dis morning to close my account with them, if u see how all the staff were beggin, i told their manager that if i was dis important, then why am i being treated this way? he smiled and said, every little account matters, hmmm, well thats their biz, i have taken a decision and have already spoken to the press about it, and am sure something will be done about it, guys jus wait and see.

but em somze, if u get ur cash back, make sure u holla me, 20k no be small issue, u know what i mean naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Filling Station Business / Closing Accounts Without BVN On It / Diapers Distributors Wanted. Very Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.