Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is She Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating (881 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating by julery(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
hello guys i need your advice ,my girlfriend got introduced to this guy like 5 months ago and since then he has been calling her and vice versa.now she told me she was going out to visit a friend .only to hear from her later that she went to visit a guy she has been talking to, i dont know what to believe if she cheating on me or what.since then when ever i see her i dont have anything to say to her, what should i do
Re: Is She Cheating by tngtech(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
What is she going to visit the guy for. For what reasons. Guy you have to be watchful.
Re: Is She Cheating by topeorekoy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
My guy, she shld definitely be cheating. y wld she go and visit a guy and lied to u that she went to visit a friend(female she wld have meant). u have to shine ur eyes cos very soon she give u the drop
Re: Is She Cheating by soulamanne(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2008
shine ur eyes
Re: Is She Cheating by iice(f): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
*sighs* people help those who cannot help themselves undecided
Re: Is She Cheating by adeboo(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2008
I think what she is doing is that she is leaving her options open.
She wants to find out if 'the grass is greener on the other side'.
Dont loose hope though, u just keep doing what u are doing (just be urself) when she is done 'investigating' she will come back home with her tail between her legs.

But just make sure that u are treating her well.
Re: Is She Cheating by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2008
LMFAO. . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai. . . . . . this is soooooooo funny grin

poster your girl is either cheating on you is about to. Either way the water is coming up to boil and una go soon jump inside. grin grin grin grin

wonders shall neva end. , , . . . .
Re: Is She Cheating by SweetT1: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Julery

If it sounds like duck, looks like a duck and walk like duck. IT'S PROBABLY A DUCK ! grin grin
Re: Is She Cheating by iceland(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that she's cheating!and am sure you are the cause!may be your congo(like michelin89 do say)is not thick,long and strong enough,may be you are one minute guy.She needs the real thing man.get some job done on your congo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Cheating by sistajay(f): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ Julery
What do you mean you don't have anything to say to her? Start by asking her all the questions you're dying to ask.
Re: Is She Cheating by meexteriox(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2008
julery:

hello guys i need your advice ,my girlfriend got introduced to this guy like 5 months ago and since then he has been calling her and vice versa.now she told me she was going out to visit a friend .only to hear from her later that she went to visit a guy she has been talking to, i don't know what to believe if she cheating on me or what.since then when ever i see her i don't have anything to say to her, what should i do

Listen, you are not been a man atall. Let me start by asking you some questions.
1)She got introduced to some guys like 5 months back by who?
2)When she was receiving those calls from the guy, what was your reaction?
3)Since she came back from her adventure, why did you decide to act dumb?

I mean, i don't think you have any genuine intention for this girl, because if you do, you would be asking a lot of questions right from day one. And if you continue with your lips sealed, she would probably come back with an engagement ring one of this days.

Hey, if you don't stand for something, you fall for anything.
Re: Is She Cheating by almondjoy(f): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2008
You have only just been introduced.  Relax and get to know yourselves a little better.  If you have concerns about her behaviour, whereabouts or accquiantances, all you need to do is ask questions from her.  Even if it has been like some 5 months, you both might not be on the same wave length after all.  The status of your relationship needs a "reality check" dipstick.  I hope it tests positive with "promise"

Never assume or conclude.  Speculations are no fun either!

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Is She Cheating by outlaws(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2008
cool
What's up poster? Based on the look of things, it seems like you are not challenging her. Meaning you are not controlling her. In a relationship, one have to control the other. Separation occurs when both try to control each other or when there is no control. Some ladies leave it up to the man, some feminist try to share the control equally.

If you allow your lady to continuously talk to guys on the phone, you shouldn’t be Surprise if she stops listening to you or going out unannounced. The issue is that you don’t give her what she wants or the other guy got more cash to burn. Most ladies are attracted to cash like honey and bees. Someone stated on this forum that if money grew on trees women will marry monkeys and she end up saying no offense. I don’t agree or disagree with that. Some people don’t know what they have until is gone.
Re: Is She Cheating by iykedee: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2008
She prolly smiled cos she was asked God for a miracle to make ur thingy bigger and God said it would be hard, she argued with God saying nothing was impossible for him. You undressed and she saw how little it was and she smiled at how silly she was arguing with God on the subject.
Re: Is She Cheating by Gamine(f): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2008
You go tey

better face ur books tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Attraction / Why Do Some Guys Insist Dat dier Girls Shouldn't Make-up But admire dose who do? / Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.