Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (14671 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 4:14am On Jul 15, 2011
so, there was this chick I met who according to her had just broken up with her guy & things have been going all rosy between us. Recently she texted me saying that they got back together but still, she's still seeing me & some stuffs still go down, wat do I do?

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by 9jafetish(f): 4:16am On Jul 15, 2011
troy34:

so, there was this chick I met who according to her had just broken up with her guy & things have been going all rosy between us. Recently she texted me saying that she got back with her boyfriend but ever since, she's still seeing me & some stuffs still go down, wat do I do?

dump her and avoid her if she can hurt him she can hurt you

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 4:20am On Jul 15, 2011
She dint actually hurt him, the guy was the one with the fault & he came back apologizing
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by iice(f): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2011
She's cheating on him with you and cheating on you with him.

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by hollandis(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2011
this is bliss my man.this is what i call free sexx.you dont have to pay, just FUC.K.one more thing -dont fall in love.

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Godmother(f): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2011
It means you are the assistant boyfriend.
If you are okay with that then go ahead.
But my advice to you would be to take a walk from that relationship

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by MMM2(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2011
op
relax,
and enjoy free punny. tongue
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by stagger: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2011
Free punny!

But seriously, walk away.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2011
Free punny with absolutely no strings attached. Enjoy while it last
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by 195(f): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2011
^OP MMM and Mynd are rite

least i forget stop paying any money for that free gift undecided
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2011
she is cheating on her boyfriend with you AND you are cheating on your girfriend with her grin grin grin
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2011
@aguiyi am not cheating on any girlfriend, coz there aint any
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2011
aguiyi:

she is cheating on her boyfriend with you AND you are cheating on your girfriend with her grin grin grin

I aint cheating on any girlfriend coz there aint any
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by sistajay(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2011
Relax poster, you are her bit on the side! Damn she is one lucky woman!! When I grow up I want to be like her!
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Smilenw(f): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2011
@ Topic
Have heard a lot about people who love to play second fiddle. Glad to meet one !
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
troy34:

I aint cheating on any girlfriend coz there aint any
are u a NO BABE HAVING CHAP?, i beg not to believe you
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
Dude! WALK AWAY! Free Punny is sweet, but i dont think that's what u'll be needing right now! How would you feel if you were the other guy? undecided She's playing you both! You have to realize that she's keeping you "just in case"! She doesn't love you! But you give her s3x when the other guy is not around, so she'll ALWAYS come back for more! How long you will continue to be used like this is really your decision to make! But if i were in your tight shoes right now, I'll WALK! cool
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^ why u dey talk like this na, something wen guys dey pay, even form mugu sometimes just to get one shot na im u say make im leave?

abeg ma guy, enjoy d free punny while it last, afterall , the blessings of the lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow, abi sorrow dey for this one?

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
@op

I think you should put yourself in the bf's shoes. Don't do to others what you can't accept or receive. Walk way!

That your statement about the break up being the bf's fault is a very stupid feminine statement. I didn't expect that from a man, are you that gullible? So why did she go back to him then? You are just some statistics or probably gives her orals that her man refused to do.

Put on your thinking cap.

Excuse my use of an uncouth word
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by kpolli(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
guy do wetin u wan do but don't expect a future with her. . . .

experienced the same thing but i formed gentle man n walked away but now i regret it
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by kanyingold: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
@OP, please walk away without hesitating

Kpolli,what is it dat u regret?
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by kokoye(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
The boy in me tells you to enjoy urself.

But the man in me says to ask her what she wants to do . . and respect her wishes.

Do you want her for urself ? then it is OK to take her on. . . why not? She aint married! But I dont see you wanting her since she's clearly in love with the other guy

Is she a booty call? then just let her go. It is tough for ladies to detach like that once stuff has been going on so she may need a li'l nudge from you.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
@OP, dump her.ojofree dey pain belle.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by VALIDATOR: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Guy,if you are inside her and you hear that her b/f knocks the door, you will have to escape through the window. If he is inside her and you knock the door, you will still be the one to go away. She used you to get over the emotional pains her real man caused her. She is still keeping you to fill the gaps her real man may put in her from time to time. Can't you see you were and are still just a mere tool she uses to satisfy her excessive emotional sexxxual needs?

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by BABE3: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
troy34:

so, there was this chick I met who according to her had just broken up with her guy & things have been going all rosy between us. Recently she texted me saying that they got back together but still, she's still seeing me & some stuffs still go down, wat do I do?

What would Jesus do? Jesus can't possibility be in this situation sef---

But yh, you know the right thing to do--you just want people to validate/justify what you shouldn't do. And trust me, they are doing a good job already (free punny).

Ish!
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Gbenge77(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
Follow your heart.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Connoisseur(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2011
You said they aint married cos that woulda been the real problem
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2011
BABE!:

What would Jesus do? Jesus can't possibility be in this situation sef---

But yh, you know the right thing to do--you just want people to validate/justify what you shouldn't do. And trust me, they are doing a good job already (free punny).

Ish!

How did 'Jesus' get into this thread,was that really necessary?
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by horny4u(f): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Have a deep hearted communication with her. Ask her every question on your mind and take a decision. She seems honest so ask.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by adeblow(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2011
Abeg enjoy the free punny jo. Afterall she's enjoying it too.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2011
OP: if ure here getting feee pu.ss.yy why are you here complaining. Clean chop mouth and keep chopping until u chop belle full.
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Cuteobi(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2011
Some free things dey run belle ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.