Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. (2736 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: What she did was inappropriate...rather she should have walked up to him ask him for his number and tell him via the phone instead grin

Badt geh, so ϑis is what u do init?
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Badt geh, so ϑis is what u do init?
no, I don't even see other guys wen I'm wit my husband grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no, I don't even see other guys wen I'm wit my husband grin

Mummy u can lie o [color=#990000][/color]
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Mummy u can lie o [color=#990000][/color]
why wld I lie shocked
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo:
Gosh!!! Who untied ϑis one na

person, you did not know women don't send fucktards?
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you did not know women don't send fucktards?

Cretin i gree OYA run back to the bush

Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo:
Cretin i gree OYA run back to the bush

person, I can guarantee you someone is boning her arsse right now because she knows you are not worth it. grin

She wants a real man! grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

person, I can guarantee you someone is boning her arsse right now because she knows you are not worth it. grin

She wants a real man! grin

**laugh out loud** I can guarantee you, you don't ђα̲̅vε̲̣̣̣̥ anything good to contribute here
person Mde aĈtiv​A̶̲̥̅̊​teƉ=D (*) *beer* (until someone resaonable halt ϑis guy)
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo: ♓☺w do you feel when ϋя girl friend admire other guys in ϋя presence. You're with her and a guy passes, she turns to u and say mehn ϑis guy is rich,handsome etc...
I was with my girl at a function then ϑis muscular guy passed. Then my girl was like "Mehn see packs, ϑis guy is..." The look on my face made her shut up.

Abeeegggiii... What has she don wrong? undecided

If u've got enough confidence (good self-esteem), swag and you are intelligent, u shouldn't be bothered if she admires other guys. grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ronkebp(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
I think i am the only one thinking differently, she admired him, big effing deal!!!!!......that has nothing to do with her intent to cheat on you. If she would cheat, she would without admiring anyone infront of you.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
ronkebp: I think i am the only one thinking differently, she admired him, big effing deal!!!!!......that has nothing to do with her intent to cheat on you. If she would cheat, she would without admiring anyone infront of you.

Omo, d geh see beta thing, she talk am. If d guy doesn't have a low self esteem it shouldn't be a bother to him.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ronkebp(f): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Omo, d geh see beta thing, she talk am. If d guy doesn't have a low self esteem it shouldn't be a bother to him.

lol...the truth is there is no way on earth the guy will not feel anything...especially when he sees a man finer than him passing by with his babe drooling over the fine guy.....but really it is nothing, we all admire people everyday of our lives, if the guy was not there, the babe will still admire that guy. You will be surprised how those fine guys with money and 6 packs have nothing to offer.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mehn, no man is optimally complete dats why i keep grading myself on nineties in terms of percentage. I've seen lotta girls chat on m̶̲̥̅ƹ even when i act a snub, admire, humour, tease, trip etc like my girl will do also to anyone she feels meet up to her bla bla bla... So the low esteem stuff is so not the ish here aite. The question is simply ♓☺w guys see ϑis act.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
ronkebp:

lol...the truth is there is no way on earth the guy will not feel anything...especially when he sees a man finer than him passing by with his babe drooling over the fine guy.....but really it is nothing, we all admire people everyday of our lives, if the guy was not there, the babe will still admire that guy. You will be surprised how those fine guys with money and 6 packs have nothing to offer.

U are right about them not having much to offer. Back to topic, if u have a good relationship with ur babe, I don't see why it should be a bother. If my guy admires a chic, may be she's younger and she's got a better shape, I will join him and admire d babe. Lol. I doubt I will let that bother me. It's if we are already on shaky grounds, that I could be a bit uneasy. And even at that, it isn't cos he is admiring someone else, it's cos our connection is broken and I know I will prolly lose him soon.

I don't see any biggie in d issue.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo: Mehn, no man is optimally complete dats why i keep grading myself on nineties in terms of percentage. I've seen lotta girls chat on m̶̲̥̅ƹ even when i act a snub, admire, humour, tease, trip etc like my girl will do also to anyone she feels meet up to her bla bla bla... So the low esteem stuff is so not the ish here aite. The question is simply ♓☺w guys see ϑis act.

Well, don't let dat bother u. If u are bothered, don't show it. Ignore and study her to know if she's really into you. If she's not don't waste your time with her. And if need be, step up your game. Ur babe should be free around u.

U mean u can't allow ur babe dance with another dude at a parry?
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice comments tho
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ronkebp(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U mean u can't allow ur babe dance with another dude at a parry?

lol, this reminded me of my one time boyfriend that would not let another guy dance with me at a party, and me i don't roll that way, i never dance with my boyfriends at a party, i love to be free and dance with the best male dancer on that floor, when i got home after that party, i dumped his ar//se// abegiii don't over-shield me, the guy is still wondering what he did wrong... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo: Nice comments tho

It also depends on d kinda babe u are talking about. Is she ur main girl or some random chick? If it's a random chick, u certainly know say na manage she dey manage u. If she get's a better deal dat night, she will surely dump your ass. Lol

ronkebp:

lol, this reminded me of my one time boyfriend that would not let another guy dance with me at a party, and me i don't roll that way, i never dance with my boyfriends at a party, i love to be free and dance with the best male dancer on that floor, when i got home after that party, i dumped his ar//se// abegiii don't over-shield me, the guy is still wondering what he did wrong... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 12:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

It also depends on d kinda babe u are talking about. Is she ur main girl or some random chick? If it's a random chick, u certainly know say na manage she dey manage u. If she get's a better deal dat night, she will surely dump your ass. Lol

Dumping things on ϋя mind, now you're telling us things that tickle the fantasy of a runs girl

No wonder Most Girls pray to God for a hard-working Man as a Husband, yet they don't respond to greetings from a BRICKLAYER
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2012
ashmanpolo: Mehn, no man is optimally complete dats why i keep grading myself on nineties in terms of percentage. I've seen lotta girls chat on m̶̲̥̅ƹ even when i act a snub, admire, humour, tease, trip etc like my girl will do also to anyone she feels meet up to her bla bla bla... So the low esteem stuff is so not the ish here aite. The question is simply ♓☺w guys see ϑis act.

You are a person!

With your atrocious use of english grammar, no wonder the girl dey find better thing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

With your atrocious use of english grammar, no wonder the girl dey find better thing. grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin slang-up little soldier
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Sagamite(m): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2012
ashmanpolo:
Cretin slang-up little soldier

Product of a failed education system in a country where education is critical. The girl get eye for market. grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by seunfly: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: What she did was inappropriate...rather she should have walked up to him ask him for his number and tell him via the phone instead grin
woooow! walk up to him and ask for his number while in company of her bf and tell him on the phone again, haabaa!!! You must either be wicked, disrespectful or have no regard for the guy. But to be serious you are wicked ooO!
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

Product of a failed education system in a country where education is critical. The girl get eye for market. grin

I argue with you?No
Πα̲̅ wao have u been smoking NEPA pole ni
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2012
Nawa ooo. You people keep asking almost the same question. The answer is ver simple.

If she admires other guys in ur presence, also admire other girls in her presence make we see who go jealous pass
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Dumping things on ϋя mind, now you're telling us things that tickle the fantasy of a runs girl

No wonder Most Girls pray to God for a hard-working Man as a Husband, yet they don't respond to greetings from a BRICKLAYER

What did you just say? undecided
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by phazotron(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Exponental: 1st tym......lust
2nd tym......coincidence
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th tyms........ She is managing u/ u are on probation/ ur tenure is expired/ she is on using u 2 satisfy a particular need(s)
tru talk my guy
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by styno22(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
She has no respect for u, dis is a sign dat she will surely cheat on u, just make her a casual frd,no comitment before she will break ur hrt one day.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2013
styno22: She has no respect for u, dis is a sign dat she will surely cheat on u, just make her a casual frd,no comitment before she will break ur hrt one day.
na lie
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please and Please try not to take her to pools on weekends,my dear sheu wud lose it.You can imagine her staring at he well constructed bodies of good looking guys whose abs can make her spill her Chapman grin embarassed .Take my advice tongue

Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him / OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture... / OMG!! Justin Bieber Walksaround N*ked (see Photos)