Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Help Me And Prevent Heartbreak! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me And Prevent Heartbreak! (602 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me And Prevent Heartbreak! by prosper86: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello Nleders,I just went through my BFS facebook messages and read the communication between him and his ex girlfriend,and suggesting to her that they should reconcile back because he misses her and probably still loves her,he also talks about her.I am so confused right now,pls any advice on steps to take?because I have decided not to confront him on that.
Re: Please Help Me And Prevent Heartbreak! by oyetimein(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello miss prosper, I just wish this nformatin would get to you on time before you make the wrong move... that is something I am trying to understand about first love, well, my little contribution for you is that you don't confront him as you thought of doing, just begin to study him, in words, conduct, character and conportment, towards you. This would in a way help you to know what his state of mind is about you and relationship. And very important, rescricte, any form of attempt to either kiss you or make love to you anymore. Please find my note on prerequisite questions before marriage helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Ladies / Happy New Year / Wedding Day Expression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.