Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Advice To All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Ladies (603 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Ladies by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2012
Don't expect guys to treat you any better when your busy walking arnd d streets unclad. Cover up urselves gals, "SEXY is an attitude" and it takes ∕̴Ɩ real man to identify an real woman's sexiness.
Stop shoving out dos bossoms cheaply, leave it to der imaginations.
Re: Advice To All Ladies by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2012
U are right gals dis days are full of fake yet they want real men nt knowing that the way u present urself is the way piple treat u
Re: Advice To All Ladies by dmcdad: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2012
It's a good thing that this came from a lady.... I hope they (those guilty of this) turn a new leaf... Nice one @Op.
Re: Advice To All Ladies by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Team Modest is hottest!

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Ladies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
you dey mind those kind girls? after they'll come to complain "he doesn't love me, he loves the sexx" after you've made yourself look cheap and promiscuous
Re: Advice To All Ladies by Jambsupport(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
smh

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice's Am New Here / Funny Facts About Valentine / The First Two Years: A Marriage Survival Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.