Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186738 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2013
tobnical: u will definitely b posted to ur state of origin. It doesn't matter where u get ur letter. For screening, durin our time, it was 3states per venue. I.e pple frm three states were asked to go to a particular state for screening.

May God bless u jor.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2013
Oyindamolapeach: @blizzle and @tobincal pls I want to send u guys mesages,pls kindly drop ur email.. Thanks
tobnical@gmail.com
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2013
eastermaris:

May God bless u jor.
My prob is i have used two state of origin recently(Dad..Edo and mum..Bayelsa) in varies applications for certain reasons.I keep record but i recently deleted dat of inec frm my list as i knw people were taken since jan.
Right now,i cnt recall the exact state i filled in for inec so as to knw which local govt of origin certificate to present.I have both,but is tbere a way of finding out the one i used?
I need answers frm NLds pls
d truth is dat dey hav already used one for u. U will get to knw when u get dere.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 4:00pm On May 22, 2013
obinna002: IT HAS STARTED,,
What has started?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2013
dont worry about the age thing i got a job with inec with 31 years of age
eastermaris:

I was called and my documents reads 32,am i out? Tanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 4:41pm On May 22, 2013
i was asked to report to inec office in enugu on the 29th of may. i noticed that some pple have 28th may on the messages they got from inec. is there anyone who was asked to come on the 29th of may?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Ibekwe7: 4:52pm On May 22, 2013
Abeg O which Inec are you guys talking about?is it the same one we applied for last year december or another cos I applied and haven't heard from them.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 5:01pm On May 22, 2013
tobnical: d truth is dat dey hav already used one for u. U will get to knw when u get dere.

So helpful,i got to keep both handy and hope i find out the one used b4 its too late.
God bless u
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bibinwaka: 5:20pm On May 22, 2013
congrats 2 al of u dat hav bn recently cald. am happy 4u guys.
i pray dat d gud tin dat has com 2u wil reach me very sun.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by NICKJET101(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2013
this is unbelievable.... Is it ds same inec dt i applied last year dt u pple are tlking about? Wht criteria are they looking out for dt i dont hv? Plz let them go jor... Yeye inec.....!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bussyj: 5:28pm On May 22, 2013
Pls anybody from kwara that got the recent congratulatory message from inec this early hour of today, pls respond. Congrats to those who have bn cald
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:43pm On May 22, 2013
ananne: i was asked to report to inec office in enugu on the 29th of may. i noticed that some pple have 28th may on the messages they got from inec. is there anyone who was asked to come on the 29th of may?
There is some1 whose own is 29th,I'v not seen any1 of 28th, is you and the lady I knw are of 29th, so for me now is like OYOgrin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
There is some1 whose own is 29th,I'v not seen any1 of 28th, is you and the lady I knw are of 29th, so for me now is like OYOgrin

@obisite, don't be panic. Mine is also 28th @Lagos
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:56pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=obisite]Pls house! I didn't write the aptitude test,buh got a mssg frm INEC HR "CONGRATS.U AV BEEN SHORTLISTED 4 INTERVIEW/SCREENING.PLS REPORT ¿ INEC OFFICE ENUGU ON 28/5/13 ¿ 8AM WITH UR ORIGINALS,2 COPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS & 2 PASSPORTS, just confuse if I should go or not, I reside in lagos[/q
uote] Dts divine intervention. U better go. It is well.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2013
dorti:

Re u sure we will be giving appointment letter?
. Thomas
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2013
eastermaris:

I was called and my documents reads 32,am i out? Tanks
u are not out. The age limit is 35. I am one of those dt was called in January and mine is 32 as well. Congrats.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
longerzeez: To those who received message from Inec, congrats, but I can't confirm or deny if any recruitment is ongoing...but if truly, the message really originated from Inec, then I sey congratulations one more time...the interview/screening is just a protocol...ur employment letter has been typed...all u need to do is to go to Inec office with ur complete credentials...talking from experience
thats d same msg we got in January. It's real. I wish them all d best.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:18pm On May 22, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:21pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=yhemmite][/quote]
Yea! Na divine ooo..Hmmmm! You don dey hammer your pay na, like how much be the pay,make I compare and contrast abeg?¤wink¤ and were you guys ask any question as per interview?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:24pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: thats d same msg we got in January. It's real. I wish them all d best.
Yea! Na divine ooo..Hmmmm! You don dey hammer your pay nawink, like how much be the pay,make I compare and contrast abeg?¤wink¤ and were you guys ask any question as per interview?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: thats d same msg we got in January. It's real. I wish them all d best.

Don't be offended o, dat means after the interview we'll receive appointment letter?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
not at all. It might be a mistake. Ensure u are in d state they asked u to go on d 28th in d mrg and clerify. It happened to some pple in Jan and it was sorted out. Dnt be afraid. its urs already. Wish u all d best. Congrats
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
Yea! Na divine ooo..Hmmmm! You don dey hammer your pay nawink, like how much be the pay,make I compare and contrast abeg?¤wink¤ and were you guys ask any question as per interview?
ur date of birth is very important. Ur local. Govt identification Ensure u do ur calculations very well. They will ask u d age u enter and leave pry schl likewise secondary. Be smart. Gud luck
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 7:10pm On May 22, 2013
dorti:

Don't be offended o, dat means after the interview we'll receive appointment letter just like dat?
hmmm, u said just like dt. It is well. Yea, u will be given. In my own time, I never knew we will be given immediately. I only depended on God, didnt know anyone in inec and God did it. My dear, dnt see it as just like dt its God favor. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
salary? Hmmm, oath of secrecy. Dnt worry, just get it first, all Will be well. Check previous comments by posters. Thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: salary? Hmmm, oath of secrecy...
...lol! Guy, u re on point! Dats just it.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:28pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: ur date of birth is very important. Ur local. Govt identification Ensure u do ur calculations very well. They will ask u d age u enter and leave pry schl likewise secondary. Be smart. Gud luck
I dnt hav letter of identification frm LG, buh my birth certificate shows my local govt!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:56pm On May 22, 2013
tobnical: ...lol! Guy, u re on point! Dats just it.
Lmao! That one folow...! grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: hmmm, u said just like dt. It is well. Yea, u will be given. In my own time, I never knew we will be given immediately. I only depended on God, didnt know anyone in inec and God did it. My dear, dnt see it as just like dt its God favor. Gud luck.

My dear don't mind my choice of words o, I'm just over xcited. Pls can I ve ur mail address? I need 2 get more details 4rm u
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: . Thomas

Yhemmite dear, its not like dat, I'm just curious. Pls kindly give me more details like wat to wear e.g suit etc. Abeg no yab me
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2013
obisite: I dnt hav letter of identification frm LG, buh my birth certificate shows my local govt!
u just av to go get ur local govt identification. It's compulsory. Pls go for it in order nt to be disqualified. I got mine two days to d screening date ok. Take care
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2013
dorti:

My dear don't mind my choice of words o, I'm just over xcited. Pls can I ve ur mail address? I need 2 get more details 4rm u
my email is my full name and wldnt want to display it. Let me av ur no. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.