Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187999 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2013
dorti:

Yhemmite dear, its not like dat, I'm just curious. Pls kindly give me more details like wat to wear e.g suit etc. Abeg no yab me
no probs. Just be corporate. Shirt on trouser or skirt if u are a lady. U are gud to go.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: my email is my full name and wldnt want to display it. Let me av ur no. It is well.

Its undastandable
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2013
I dont have a birth certificate and primary school certificate. Is dat a problem?
I was invited for 27th at Bauchi office.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 9:55pm On May 22, 2013
kulgee001: I dont have a birth certificate and primary school certificate. Is dat a problem?
I was invited for 27th at Bauchi office.
get affidavit for ur birth cert. I wasn't ask pry schl cert bt some were asked. Just be optimistic and pray along for favor. God is able dear.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: thats d same msg we got in January. It's real. I wish them all d best.
abeg which state you dey @ yhemmite?...me dey Lagos Inec
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:13pm On May 22, 2013
yhemmite: u just av to go get ur local govt identification. It's compulsory. Pls go for it in order nt to be disqualified. I got mine two days to d screening date ok. Take care
Buh will the photocopy of the local govt identification be acepted?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2013
To those shortlisted for screening, please bear it in mind that originals of ur credentials are very paramount...the originals are needed for sighting while photocopies would be submitted...so, if you have not got ur original credentials, kindly go for them...most importantly, university certificate is required...statement of results is not tenable...more so, you are gonna be facing the likes of the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Administrative secretary, HODs etc @ d screening, so, be smart and overcome fear and anxiety...heed to the advise and hope in God, I bet it, the job is urs...Goodluck
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:17pm On May 22, 2013
longerzeez: To those shortlisted for screening, please bear it in mind that originals of ur credentials are very paramount...the originals are needed for sighting while photocopies would be submitted...so, if you have not got ur original credentials, kindly go for them...most importantly, university certificate is required...statement of results is not tenable...more so, you are gonna be facing the likes of the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Administrative secretary, HODs etc @ d screening, so, be smart and overcome fear and anxiety...heed to the advise and hope in God, I bet it, the job is urs...Goodluck
Pls what of those who only have statement of result from Uni, no certificate yet!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
Pls what of those who only have statement of result from Uni, no certificate yet!
read my earlier comment well na...if u don't have, go and get it or else...it's a must u get it
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: read my earlier comment well na...if u don't have, go and get it or else...it's a must u get it

Don't come and destabilize peeps here o. How many universities in the country give out certificates quite easily. I have graduated since 2010 and my school still hasn't prepared certificates for my set. So park well!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 7:11am On May 23, 2013
Ds inec na yeye pppu,
What is d criteria dat was used.
I don't understnd.I v all d criteria.nawa ooo.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2013
kulgee001:

Don't come and destabilize peeps here o. How many universities in the country give out certificates quite easily. I have graduated since 2010 and my school still hasn't prepared certificates for my set. So park well!!
thank you for parking me well...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2013
Pls for people scheduled for 29th in benin, will d democracy day which is 29th / public hols affect our screening?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 9:54am On May 23, 2013
pls i collected my local goveernment letter of identification in 1994. is it still valid. can i use it for the screening? can the local government letter of identification be gotten at the state liason offices?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Sotty05(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2013
dorti: Pls house I just got this message from INEC HOUR can any1 confirm for me if its true. CONGRATS.U AV BEEN SHORTLISTED 4 INTERVIEW/SCREENING.PLS REPORT ¿ INEC OFFICE BENIN ON 29/5/13 ¿ 8AM WITH UR ORIGINALS,2 COPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS & 2 PASSPORTS

Got same message to ,to report to benin but I didn't go for the aptitude test though I was invited
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2013
obisite:
for ur own gud pls try and get d original. It's 3k I got mine in January. Pls do
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:12am On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: abeg which state you dey @ yhemmite?...me dey Lagos Inec
I'm in Ogun. Thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:15am On May 23, 2013
obisite:
No sir. It must be original. It's just 3k in Ogun here bt wldnt know of other states. They will surely check it and ur birt certificates. Pls take no risk. U are meeting commisioners and others bt let Dr be no fear. Just be bold and the Lord will be with u.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: To those shortlisted for screening, please bear it in mind that originals of ur credentials are very paramount...the originals are needed for sighting while photocopies would be submitted...so, if you have not got ur original credentials, kindly go for them...most importantly, university certificate is required...statement of results is not tenable...more so, you are gonna be facing the likes of the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Administrative secretary, HODs etc @ d screening, so, be smart and overcome fear and anxiety...heed to the advise and hope in God, I bet it, the job is urs...Goodluck
pls dnt scare them, statement of result is acceptable. But, if u av certificate tender it but statement is allowed provided its d original.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:20am On May 23, 2013
obisite:
No probs. U are gud so long it is d original statement of result. Dts what I used. All d best.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2013
mko abiola: Ds inec na yeye pppu,
What is d criteria dat was used.
I don't understnd.I v all d criteria.nawa ooo.
Dnt loose hope, God is by ur side and He will surely manifest. Inec used criteria, bt u may not understand now. I only applied last year with no connection and I was called. It may sound someao bt Dts just d simple truth. Trust Him and Keep on believing and u shall get His favor. It is well with u
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2013
Those that received the text msgs what positions did you apply for? Let's know if there is a pattern. I got the text and I applied for System Analyst/Engineer.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2013
Sotty05:

Got same message to ,to report to benin but I didn't go for the aptitude test though I was invited

Me too
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:44am On May 23, 2013
kulgee001: Those that received the text msgs what positions did you apply for? Let's know if there is a pattern. I got the text and I applied for System Analyst/Engineer.
Mine is register officer, is there any1 ask to report
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
Was asked to come to oyo office for 27th May,2013. Any oyo peeps in the house??

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: I'm in Ogun. Thanks.
aiit bro...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: pls dnt scare them, statement of result is acceptable. But, if u av certificate tender it but statement is allowed provided its d original.
why should I scare them bro? Two of us are speaking from experience...u did urs in Ogun while I did mine in Lagos...Lagos Inec did not accept statement of results from us when we did it in Jan...we were turned back to get the original certificate...I'm talking in respect of Lagos not any other states please...thank you
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2013
ananne: pls i collected my local goveernment letter of identification in 1994. is it still valid. can i use it for the screening? can the local government letter of identification be gotten at the state liason offices?
I think its still valid.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: why should I scare them bro? Two of us are speaking from experience...u did urs in Ogun while I did mine in Lagos...Lagos Inec did not accept statement of results from us when we did it in Jan...we were turned back to get the original certificate...I'm talking in respect of Lagos not any other states please...thank you
I'm a lady ok.it is well. Pls, so sorry for dt.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2013
Sotty05:

Me too.Am to report in benin 29th of dis month which is a public holiday. Wats ur date and state of origin?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: why should I scare them bro? Two of us are speaking from experience...u did urs in Ogun while I did mine in Lagos...Lagos Inec did not accept statement of results from us when we did it in Jan...we were turned back to get the original certificate...I'm talking in respect of Lagos not any other states please...thank you

@longerzeez : if eventually I can't get d original certificate bfor d interview day , what will happen?
Does dt mean I won't be issued d appointment letter on dt day or outright rejection ?
Will appreciate ur response.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
I have a challenge and cnt really give all the details.
For my ogas already in the system,am asked to come for screening in benin.
Is there any way i would know the state of origin i was shortlisted with at the screening venue b4 facing the panel?
I have applied in many places either using bayelsa or edo as origin(dad and mum) recently i lost my record as i have given up on inec,now i have been called.I need to knw which of the states i filled in so as to knw the origin cert to take (i have both).Can i find out at the venue and hw?
Pls i need ur experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (76) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?