Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186757 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
I feel so because one of the National Commissioners made a statement on the interview day that," Don't be afraid, we are not here to fail you. We will try as much as possible to assist you. We will pick as much as we can". If there would be another batch then everyone would have gotten assurance of being picked. Employment works with quota and vacancies. If it exist then there would be another batch- there is nothing impossible but I doubt
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
donchukey: I feel so because one of the National Commissioners made a statement on the interview day that," Don't be afraid, we are not here to fail you. We will try as much as possible to assist you. We will pick as much as we can". If there would be another batch then everyone would have gotten assurance of being picked. Employment works with quota and vacancies. If it exist then there would be another batch- there is nothing impossible but I doubt

Thank you. Wat state where u interviewed?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2013
INEC, abeg which level? Make we hear from una this week oo. It is very important pple are informed early enough of their fate.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
This one every one is silent, so no info yet, nawa ooo! This pple should do fast o, cos boredom itself is boreD wit som pple here o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2013
My dear, this one is a very serious issue. Even Top INEC Staff does not even have any idea of what will happen tomorrow on this issue. They don't even have any idea of the employment process
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2013
donchukey: My dear, this one is a very serious issue. Even Top INEC Staff does not even have any idea of what will happen tomorrow on this issue. They don't even have any idea of the employment process
Which 1 is dey dnt knw? dey knw!, mayb dey dnt want to talk abt it, or is it now Jega only dat is doin it,shocked if dey r top INEC official as u said, dey wil knw, or dos u met are dis january batch,n u tink dey r top officails,tongue
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2013
,God indeed is faithful nd always on tym!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2013
rukigal: Well u guys shud relax nd stop gettin apprehensive,everytin is jst undergoin due process,everyone will be given appointment letters ,only probably if one is over qualified or over age but apart 4rm dt ,all is well,wat we did last wk in d various places we were called 4 screenin was documentation ,den everyone will be called 2 pick letters den head 2 places we were posted 2 ,I'm hopeful we will be called soonest ,so let's jst pray nd congrats once again ,God indeed is faithful nd always on tym!
One tin I knw is, this letter wil b a cure to some1's HBP...grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2013
rukigal: Well u guys shud relax nd stop gettin apprehensive,everytin is jst undergoin due process,everyone will be given appointment letters ,only probably if one is over qualified or over age but apart 4rm dt ,all is well,wat we did last wk in d various places we were called 4 screenin was documentation ,den everyone will be called 2 pick letters den head 2 places we were posted 2 ,I'm hopeful we will be called soonest ,so let's jst pray nd congrats once again ,God indeed is faithful nd always on tym!

You should be a motivational speaker apart from this INEC job we are hoping for. Thanks anyway u have raised some peep spirit.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gankonpat: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2013
Please I jst want to knw if we are guaranteed of having the job after that interview. Cos I wonder what they would be doing with our passports and copies of credentials. Let's be hopeful tho!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2013
gankonpat: Please I jst want to knw if we are guaranteed of having the job after that interview. Cos I wonder what they would be doing with our passports and copies of credentials. Let's be hopeful tho!
I hope every1 wil colect d letter xcept those wit over age and masters qualification, or if your documents seems not to b accurate! All d same, we stil need to pray against name swappin, this is Naija, anytin can happen, I think wat was done @ difrent screenin states was just to hav a documentation dat interview took place. It is well!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some people are running out of patience about this appointment. Please is there anybody with a good info to help reduce the tension.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
chalxdon: Some people are running out of patience about this appointment. Please is there anybody with a good info to help reduce the tension.
They shouldn't run out of patience,buh keep prayin INEC should fasten it up, otherwise those runnin out of patience wil run and hav no patience left to run out wit.. grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
WE SHOULD ALL BE PATIENT. I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL CONTACT US SOON. ITS JUST THAT ITS NOT EASY OOOO. THE TENSION IS TOO MUCH.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Everything keep on changing, is either the letters willl start coming out this june or it will follow others that will be coming out in july\August,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
@donchukey do u think inec have recruited up to 1500 , u must be joking if you think so,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
obinna002: Everything keep on changing, is either the letters willl start coming out this june or it will follow others that will be coming out in july\August,
elaborate on dis ur comment abeg.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
ananne: WE SHOULD ALL BE PATIENT. I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL CONTACT US SOON. ITS JUST THAT ITS NOT EASY OOOO. THE TENSION IS TOO MUCH.
Lwkmd, are you calmin pple or you r increasin d tension, abeg press break button grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
obinna002: Everything keep on changing, is either the letters willl start coming out this june or it will follow others that will be coming out in july\August,
So there's another batch coming?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
So no info, since INEC wants 2 remain silent, NI has also decided to remain silent, ok! Naira Lander has gone on strike. Ok o o, just passin by grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
obisite: So no info, since INEC wants 2 remain silent, NI has also decided to remain silent, ok! Naira Lander has gone on strike. Ok o o, just passin by grin

You are just funny, Me I can laugh oooo. I guess silent has been the order of the day ooo since there are no info.
Good night.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2013
Count down tinz to 24th June..... wink
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2013
obisite: Count down tinz to 24th June..... wink

What's happening on June the 24th plsss?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2013
Alveez:

What's happening on June the 24th plsss?
You asking like a novice in this tread
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
obisite:
You asking like a novice in this tread

Thanks for d "humble" response , I appreciate. think I gerrit . God bless!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls for the sake of people who are not aware of what's happening on the 24th June, pls what's happening? I'd like to know.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2013
chalxdon: Pls for the sake of people who are not aware of what's happening on the 24th June, pls what's happening? I'd like to know.
Evry1 here is expectant, tins wil unfold itself when time comes, if u r 1, just b expectant within last week of this month. God wil mak every expectation 2 b a manifestation...IJN
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Obisite, you are just fueling my curiosity. You can inbox me @ chalxdon@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Are we getting our letters on the 24th or what?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]E don red oooooo. This was the petition of one Adeoti Elizabeth today o on the punch Newspaper o.
Her Protest reads on page 25 of the newspaper:

CONTROVERSIAL INEC RECRUITMENT:
It is disheartening that the Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega is displaying actions of not being transparent and fair. The Commission conducted recruitment and gave first batch on the spot appointment letters without any interview refusing to do same for the 2nd batch. What is happening? The National Assembly and the relevant agencies of government should look into this.

men house what do u think will be the implication of this lady's protest on the Punch newspaper
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
For me, I think the protest is unnecessary and uncalled for. They might have their reasons which may be justifiable. Moreover, you don't dictate for the commission when and how to issue appointment letters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply