Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186753 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
chalxdon: For me, I think the protest is unnecessary and uncalled for. They might have their reasons which may be justifiable. Moreover, you don't dictate for the commission when and how to issue appointment letters.

well na INEC and d lady know. For me am looking up to God
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Maybe punch newspaper will give her appointment letter, don't know why some people are always in a hurry
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
lolz
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
What a pleasant information coming in from Abuja this evening! This is real. Its worth celebrating God. I swear very reliable: Appointment letters to be dispatched this friday. Expect a call next week. Congrats all! Another Batch on the way Bye.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Donchuks! Nice info, kudos! once again, Count down!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2013
I pray we will all have reason to Praise God soon......... Am very hopeful
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2013
RoyalP101: I pray we will all have reason to Praise God soon......... Am very hopeful

In everything please always praise God. With or without INEC job.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2013
Na so oooo. I dey praise God as I dey here. Even testifying I got a job. Thanks to my father and my mother- The creator of the heavens and the earth. He is the beginning and the end. Praises to Lord God Almighty does not return unrecorded. It is well In Jesus Name... Amen

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2013
donchukey: Na so oooo. I dey praise God as I dey here. Even testifying I got a job. Thanks to my father and my mother- The creator of the heavens and the earth. He is the beginning and the end. Praises to Lord God Almighty does not return unrecorded. It is well In Jesus Name... Amen

We will all live τ̅☺ testify. Our hopes will not be dashed away............counting down...............

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
donchukey: [color=#990000][/color]E don red oooooo. This was the petition of one Adeoti Elizabeth today o on the punch Newspaper o.
Her Protest reads on page 25 of the newspaper:

CONTROVERSIAL INEC RECRUITMENT:
It is disheartening that the Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega is displaying actions of not being transparent and fair. The Commission conducted recruitment and gave first batch on the spot appointment letters without any interview refusing to do same for the 2nd batch. What is happening? The National Assembly and the relevant agencies of government should look into this.

men house what do u think will be the implication of this lady's protest on the Punch newspaper
this is a display of high level immaturity, low IQ and gross irresponsibility on the part of the petitioner. If such a person is employed, he/she would bring the name of the commission to disrepute. This person is simply not employable.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
tobnical: this is a display of high level immaturity, low IQ and gross irresponsibility on the part of the petitioner. If such a person is employed, he/she would bring the name of the commission to disrepute. This person is simply not employable.

Hahahahaha. True: Adeoti Elizabeth, Ondo State- making sure she is not employed. Lol
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
donchukey:

Hahahahaha. True: Adeoti Elizabeth, Ondo State- making sure she is not employed. Lol
people are just ingrate. What does she want those people who were not even invited at all to do? It would have even been better if she wrote such petition on the ground that she wasn't called for the interview. The petition is just irritating to me. Who ever thought there could be second batch at all. She should be thanking God she was called rather than the unnecessary petition.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gankonpat: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
I sha believe no Mortal being can stop me from getting my letter when its due.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
tobnical: people are just ingrate. What does she want those people who were not even invited at all to do? It would have even been better if she wrote such petition on the ground that she wasn't called for the interview. The petition is just irritating to me. Who ever thought there could be second batch at all. She should be thanking God she was called rather than the unnecessary petition.
I pity d gal, she's just too inpatient, this is 1 of those who feels dey re learned,she cnt be cheated or feels in a country like dis, 1 can fight for 1 self, I pray she don't waste her life so fast,cos when one tinks one is wise to talk, who knws who n who is around to clear of any blockage, havin wisdom is different frm havin Understandin, no wonder Bible says, Wisdom is d principal tin, in all thy gettins, get Understandin.

3 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
tobnical: people are just ingrate. What does she want those people who were not even invited at all to do? It would have even been better if she wrote such petition on the ground that she wasn't called for the interview. The petition is just irritating to me. Who ever thought there could be second batch at all. She should be thanking God she was called rather than the unnecessary petition.
I pity d gal, she's just too inpatient, this is 1 of those who feels dey re learned,she cnt be cheated or feels in a country like dis, 1 can fight for 1 self, I pray she don't waste her life so fast,cos when one tinks one is wise to talk, who knws who n who is around to clear of any blockage, havin wisdom is different frm havin Understandin, no wonder Bible says, Wisdom is d principal tin, in all thy gettins, get Understandin. She has victimise herself, her name is spreadin!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gankonpat: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
We can't be too sure that name even exist.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Wats new pple @obisite nd donchukey ,wen is it happening cos I'm really warmin up oo!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
rukigal: Wats new pple @obisite nd donchukey ,wen is it happening cos I'm really warmin up oo!
What's new b say, u knw na wink , b like say, na gradin things oo, pass mark levels, me no sabi my grade oooo, if na selection by grade. I no even knw say,dem dey grade us ooo!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yes

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Na wa ooo. This grading matter is raising tensions again. I believe God's will shall come to pass. The earlier the invitations are sent to people, the better for all us waiting for them.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
God is in charge......... Let us all be optimistic

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Tworld84(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
oh...me just dey wake up 4rm sleep, they neva call me 4 interview. I pray they include ma name in d 3rd batch. And wishin u guyz al d best as they ll cal u 4 ur appointment ijn
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ps 62: 1-2 TRULY my soul waiteth upon God; from him cometh salvation. He only is my rock and salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Key into dis scripture. A new dawn its on the way!

3 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
E NO EASY OOOOOOOOOOOO, LETS BE WATCHING
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
donchukey: Ps 62: 1-2 TRULY my soul waiteth upon God; from him cometh salvation. He only is my rock and salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Key into dis scripture. A new dawn its on the way!
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh Lord God! Father consume every forces slowin down my expectation,and every hands tryin n planin to divert or swap d expectation shal weeder IJN, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
That awkward moment when someone's heart skips whenever a text message enters the phone....hoping it will be an invitation from INEC. It shall all come to pass....just keep on believing. Good evening all

3 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
quote author=chalxdon]That awkward moment when someone's heart skips whenever a text message enters the phone....hoping it will be an invitation from INEC. It shall all come to pass....just keep on believing. Good evening all[/quote]
Realy!!! I tot its only Rukygal dat rush up 2 pick up fone just 2 see d text is frm 33117 wink, don't worry! It wil come to pass, Chalxdon! Lol
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na so bro @Obisite. I ease off the tension by assuming that any message that enters my phone is from MTN.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Anything? Any news?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by elipseco: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2013
When is inec inviting us to come and pick our appointment letter nw?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Anytime from today. Just being positive though

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.