Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186850 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
don Mecuzy: Tho I Didn't Apply For INEC job. But Am Expecting My Appointment Letter On July 11.
Really? I wrote d test,did interview, also expecting my Appointment Letter tongue
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by elipseco: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
don Mecuzy: Tho I Didn't Apply For INEC job. But Am Expecting My Appointment Letter On July 11.
how?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bro I like ur model. Pls how authentic is the info?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
On point
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
=julieme]Really? I wrote d test,did interview, also expecting my Appointment Letter tongue

Dats Lovely
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
chalxdon: Bro I like ur model. Pls how authentic is the info?

PDP tins
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
elipseco: how?

PDP
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shay101: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
INEC is a very boring job am sure when any of you starts working there you would have a rethink... and don't say you were not warned

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2013
shay101: INEC is a very boring job am sure when any of you starts working there you would have a rethink... and don't say you were not warned
make we start first. There must be a cure for boredom
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by GoodluckJT: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2013
any info
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
shay101: INEC is a very boring job am sure when any of you starts working there you would have a rethink... and don't say you were not warned

As per say. Salary Pass 100k no wahala
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DAFESTEVE(m): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2013

That is why you are there... Make it interesting,by bn the agent of change you so desire. Think outside the box and draw the attention of your superiors. Who said a Government job can't be as interesting, challenging,rewarding, and above all productive as what's obtainable in a standard private establishment.

One love

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shay101: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2013
The pay is not even up to 80k
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2013
The pay is not a question even if they pay 20k. The good thing is that you are entitled to grow and also pension awaits you after retirement. I have a big friend in INEC who joined the job in 1998, he now earns 300k monthly. What i clamor for is an appointment letter.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2013
shay101: The pay is not even up to 80

Are u. Serious?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2013
donchukey: The pay is not a question even if they pay 20k. The good thing is that you are entitled to grow and also pension awaits you after retirement. I have a big friend in INEC who joined the job in 1998, he now earns 300k monthly. What i clamor for is an appointment letter.

@donchukey; Pls is there any hint on what is going at the commission pertaining to our letter. The pay is not my stress, its the job jare.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2013
RoyalP101:

@donchukey; Pls is there any hint on what is going at the commission pertaining to our letter. The pay is not my stress, its the job jare.

Men no hint oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Bros, i cant xplain how i feel. If i say fed up, guy na understatement. I am sure these guys no one pay July salary thats why they have not said anything. Looking up anytime soon
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
So we are not resuming tomorrow being 1st July abi??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nawaooooooooooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2013
obinna002: Nawaooooooooooo
you guyz just need 2b patient you will still have your letters!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Nigerian na wa o. So sm people can still talk about private wk where u are enslaved,where u will be denied of many benefit,where Board of Director can detamin ur future in the Bus. Well govt job is optional.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2013
chalxdon: So we are not resuming tomorrow being 1st July abi??
any time u resume,I fink ur letters will b backdated to July first.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2013
tobnical: any time u resume,I fink ur letters will b backdated to July first.
even if I resume in August??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2013
una just dey drag. I have come to terms with the fact that anytime INEC yan i dey
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2013
elipseco: how?

Thank you for your interest in INEC, please note that the recruitment exercise has closed and we are no longer accepting applications
Please Note that only Shorlisted candidates would be contacted

DISCLAIMER
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL APPLICANTS THAT INEC IS NOT COLLECTING MONEY FROM ANYONE FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURING A POSITION.

ANY PERSON REQUESTING FOR MONEY TO ASSIST YOU IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE COMMISSION
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2013
donchukey:

Thank you for your interest in INEC, please note that the recruitment exercise has closed and we are no longer accepting applications
Please Note that only Shorlisted candidates would be contacted

DISCLAIMER
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL APPLICANTS THAT INEC IS NOT COLLECTING MONEY FROM ANYONE FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURING A POSITION.

ANY PERSON REQUESTING FOR MONEY TO ASSIST YOU IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE COMMISSION
lol!..are you trying to apply again??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
chalxdon: lol!..are you trying to apply again??

i dey tell dat guy wen say em no apply but em go collect letter. Nobody go rob us o. which person slot em one use? Mine or yours? e no fit work Gbagbe osi.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
donchukey:

i dey tell dat guy wen say em no apply but em go collect letter. Nobody go rob us o. which person slot em one use? Mine or yours? e no fit work Gbagbe osi.

ask me oo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
donchukey:

Lol so una tink say na Una wey write Exam n Do Interview dey delay d. Appointment Letter? Haba dis is Nigeria, let's see how it. Goes. Up PDP, Up Chairman Senate Committee on INEC contesting 2014 governorship. I no apply bt I wld be there
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2013
don Mecuzy:

Lol so una tink say na Una wey write Exam n Do Interview dey delay d. Appointment Letter? Haba dis is Nigeria, let's see how it. Goes. Up PDP, Up Chairman Senate Committee on INEC contesting 2014 governorship. I no apply bt I wld be there
Are u 4rm Anambra?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2013
don Mecuzy:

I no intend to provoke u but that INEC whatever must be careful make em no go end up like Abacha and more recently Senator Pius Ewerhido.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2013
don Mecuzy:

bros we know say no be us dey delay am.. So, when are you getting your own letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply