Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186722 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TopDog1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Snazzylove,

I understand your point of view and predicament. What you said is the plain truth. I have seen a lot of enthusiastic staffs get demoralized by the slow pace of work and fraudulent corruption in Govt ministries and parastatals. Honestly it can be quite frustrating. For people like you who really want to work and put in their best........... nothing describes the abysmal discontent at realizing that it was all hogwash. That some persons for reasons best known to them have simply refused to do what is right to make the working conditions of their staffs conducive.

@My prospective applicants,

I also understand where most of you are coming from. A large labor market,an urgent desire to earn an income,no matter how poor it might be initially,a strong desire to wear the toga of being a salary earner,the safety of a federal job. Yes i do. Been in your shoes.

However we must learn to accept divergent views without resorting to the use of abusive languages. Its absolutely uncalled for. Absolutely!
Every man is entitled to his opinion depending on which side of the divide one is coming from.

To those disenchanted with the working conditions ,strive to make a change or move on. And to those seeking to get employed....stay hopeful. However note that not all that glitters is gold.

Just my two cent.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg may we forget dis issue and focus on d way forward. Sms never enter ooo,abeg wetin dey delay.na mtn sms dey disturb me.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
@seanbabs your right,lets forget about this snazzylove issue,, anybody don recieve sms,,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Help us beg dem for abuja ooo,make den release our letter may we start work oo,any hw e be make we start....abeg if anybody for house stay or near abuja help us confirm wetin dey delay,an idle hand is a devils workshop o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lanrekinfol: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guys please try and stop this intellectual display,we know you can all write constructive english.the matter wey concern me nah my appointment letter.so how far?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lanrekinfol na true u talk o,see me see trouble o,won fi ete sile,won n pa lapalapa...make den give us letter na d main koko be dat.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wandyker: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Where r all those pple dat kept sayin july 11,what's d new date now?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
I wonder why dea Oga at d top did not give dem d right and genuie information......were they did nt apply but dey are expecting appointnent letter. They shu tell us wat is going on nw again on wat next date we shu even wait,we shu av genuine date to put our mind on,to let our mind be at rest till den.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Adex002: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
@obinna...what is the latest from the commission, information reaching me though unconfirmed texts should start rolling in anytime 4rm next week.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Adex002: @obinna...what is the latest from the commission, information reaching me though unconfirmed texts should start rolling in anytime 4rm next week.
**Bites kola nut and carries newspaper**
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Adex002 dont know, but let me call someone I know n ask her.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Adex002,i pray make e be so oo,@Obinna002 na u be d president of dis forum,abeg help us wit genuine information,i trust u d son of ndukwe. I think na u be obinna Augustin Ndukwe.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
@seanbabs, I no be they person ooooooo, n I no be the president of this forum oooooo, am like u guys oooooo, @Adex002 they woman I called said she is not sure.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
obinna002: @seanbabs, I no be they person ooooooo, n I no be the president of this forum oooooo, am like u guys oooooo, @Adex002 they woman I called said she is not sure.
That is a dead end there.......... Thanks anyway for trying
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok o Obinna,i saw smone bearing dat name comment on Inec page about dis job,i think u are d one.... Pls is dat woman u call work in Abuja inec hdqt. We blv in u of any info. Dat why i name u president of dis forum.Abeg help us wit gud info.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
So no info again? Everywhere jus silent!!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by elipseco: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2013
I wonder ooo.please anybody with any info should pls share
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donMecuzy: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2013
snazzylove:

I am a BSC holder on GL08 step II. And d salary is far less than a 100k.

76k grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 3:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Still better than staying at home idle,wit time they will increase it to d amount u dnt even expect,it can't be like dat forever. Wat we need nw is for u to feed us wit informnation about our letter,dat's wat will make us happy nw pls Snazzylove.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by slidder: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Abeg, make una fashi dis snazzylove yan. we either silently wait or interact with people who have something to say to us. I don follow all the opkata yan wey she dey yan. Meanwhile,obviously nobody has a genuine info, or else, nobody is ready to share with us, so let's just hold on to God. In today's Nigeria, no serious minded person looks down on any job. More so, The civil service is today's toast, and here we are with one ingrate who is fortunate enough to secure a slot that millions of Nigerians would do anything to get, yet she is complaining. May God forgive this snazzylove of a person.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by slidder: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
snazzylove for wait till Ban ki-Moon tenure end so that she go contest UN Secretary General position. At least she go dey pleased with the paraphernalia of office at that level. Brethren-in-the-struggle, God go give us wetin we dey wait for. In fact, Him don wipe away our tears and sweat, with those appointment letters. Amen!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
My God show me a vission dat dis week dia will be a good news frm Inec..... I blv my GOD.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olumaxi(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Nawa o..so u guys stil neva colect letter since lastyr..anyway,God is in cntrl,and He wil put smiles on ur faces
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
still waiting, but i believe something good is coming on the way very soon
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
@seanbabs,prophet of dis generation,u jus wake up nii,I blv God sha like u too
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Menh! See INEC don turn pple to prophet, Prayer warrior. Chai! I better go join MFM, mak I begin fire prayer like fire me I fire u upon any1 delayin this letter o grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na so is a voice frm God wit faith dat dis wk is going to better wit testimony. Hebrew 11vs1-2
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you when exactly but expect your letters before the end of the week or early next week. That I am positive about. That is the intel I got from my paddy at the top who infilterated INEC HQ. And there is evidence too. The letters are dated July 1st and have been typed except for a few.

Me don dey dance in anticipation.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
kulgee001: I cannot categorically tell you when exactly but expect your letters before the end of the week or early next week. That I am positive about. That is the intel I got from my paddy at the top who infilterated INEC HQ. And there is evidence too. The letters are dated July 1st and have been typed except for a few.

Me don dey dance in anticipation.
goodnews... Let's hope its true. Thanks bros for d info.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Dollarjunkie: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Errrrmmmm... Can I still apply for this job now? Chai!!! I don miss! I need this job badly.
Anyways, we can't give up!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Info clearly noted. Comments purely reserved
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Kulgee001 my God will bless u for this info,wen is finally true i we rainforce serious prayer on u,dat we continue change ur life for better,my God has reveal it to me also. Tanx very much i blv u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.