Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186723 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello House: Just like NIMC forum, dey wrote d test, sum where called 4 interview in Abuja. After d interview every1 was xpecting a text for d training. Nairalanders started coming up wit stories like no training, politicians ve collected all d slots etc @ dat point d forum was just 50+ pages. Then one faithful nite text message inviting some for training in Abuja started coming in the d forum hit 130+.

My point is, everybody will come up with stories about inec, dey will say all sort of tins 2 make pple believe dey re well informed. Please just read whatever THEM SAY dey will post, don't focus on d negative info 4rm dem. Always look Up and believe in God, because God is never late.

God Bless Us All
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2013
dorti: Hello House: Just like NIMC forum, dey wrote d test, sum where called 4 interview in Abuja. After d interview every1 was xpecting a text for d training. Nairalanders started coming up wit stories like no training, politicians ve collected all d slots etc @ dat point d forum was just 50+ pages. Then one faithful nite text message inviting some for training in Abuja started coming in the d forum hit 130+.

My point is, everybody will come up with stories about inec, dey will say all sort of tins 2 make pple believe dey re well informed. Please just read whatever THEM SAY dey will post, don't focus on d negative info 4rm dem. Always look Up and believe in God, because God is never late.

God Bless Us All
Thumbs up.... Right behind you on this. My mind does not believe negative reports. All I know is that.....WHENEVER INEC CONTACTS US IS THE RIGHT TIME!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
TRUE TALK
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
dorti: Hello House: Just like NIMC forum, dey wrote d test, sum where called 4 interview in Abuja. After d interview every1 was xpecting a text for d training. Nairalanders started coming up wit stories like no training, politicians ve collected all d slots etc @ dat point d forum was just 50+ pages. Then one faithful nite text message inviting some for training in Abuja started coming in the d forum hit 130+.

God Bless Us All

God bless u my broda. Bcoz ayam tayad of all these made in CHINA information on nairaland ooo.
But sewiozly , u guys should keep d informations coming china made or otherwise ,at least it will keep d thread flowing, lively and will keep people's adrenaline pumping around here.lols.

As for me ....God Time is the best . Whenever inec is ready ....I shouldn't be found wanting or on sickbed . #GBAM#
God bless Naija .
God bless inec .
God bless nairaland .
And God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lanrekinfol: 4:25am On Jul 10, 2013
God is in involved.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2013
morning peeps!
seems this 11th of July is for real o. kinda hear stuff around tomorrow..
fingers crossed. let us keep praying...

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello house. I got an offer wit INEC in January and resumed on 1st of March. Word of advice: if u are looking for a good job wia your qualifications and brain will count, forget INEC and look someoda place. Its an unfortunate place 2 work,their pay is very poor, working environment poor, and worst of all it will make you redundant. If I have a good alternative right now, I will ruuuuunnnnnnn! Not saying to discourage anyone but just sharing my experience. Good luck guyz.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove: Hello house. I got an offer wit INEC in January and resumed on 1st of March. Word of advice: if u are looking for a good job wia your qualifications and brain will count, forget INEC and look someoda place. Its an unfortunate place 2 work,their pay is very poor, working environment poor, and worst of all it will make you redundant. If I have a good alternative right now, I will ruuuuunnnnnnn! Not saying to discourage anyone but just sharing my experience. Good luck guyz.
you have succeeded in saying discouraging words and you are saying you don't intend discouraging anyone. So, why were you saying derogatory words about the INEC job in the first place. Anyway, hope you find a good alternative to ruuuuuuuunnn. Ciao!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
@snazzylove. Wny not resign first, before telling us, for me your not making any sense, and your still working and collecting salary, just resign , then I will listen to you, but for now your talking TRASH
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
No offence taken. I pray you guyz gets d job so dat by the time you sit in one local government tattered office without fan from month to month without touchin a pen talk more of writing anythin or doing any work, you will understand wia am coming from. Wat am saying in essence, is that INEC is a reputable commission, but unfortunately there is a sharp contrast between what we see on the outside and what happens inside. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
It might equally please you guys to know that the only work I have done since I resumed waz writing my name on the attendance register.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
You said there salary is poor, are you HND or BSC and how much are the paying you
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
obinna002: You said there salary is poor, are you HND or BSC and how much are the paying you

I am a BSC holder on GL08 step II. And d salary is far less than a 100k.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by myroseflowers(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
@snazzylove, i must say u re a disgrace to the commission; u should be one of those uplifting the good image of inec and looking for ways to make it a better place instead u open ur mouth to castigate it; people like u re ungrateful; i am one of those who got employed in january and i bliv inec will be one of the greatest commission that ever exist. and u can resign if u want. as for those looking foward to joining this great commission pls come on board so we can make inec what it ought to be; thank you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
my_roseflowers: @snazzylove, i must say u re a disgrace to the commission; u should be one of those uplifting the good image of inec and looking for ways to make it a better place instead u open ur mouth to castigate it; people like u re ungrateful; i am one of those who got employed in january and i bliv inec will be one of the greatest commission that ever
exist. and u can resign if u want. as for those looking foward to joining this great commission pls come on board so we can make inec what it ought to be; thank you.

Maybe you are the lazy type that doesn't like doing any work, that's obviously why you enjoy being idle in d name of a job. I don't have time for a low life like you. Am talkin to smart and intelligent pple who knows what building a career and being mentally active is all about, not focus lackers like you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by myroseflowers(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
@snazzylove, do u enjoy ur salary when u collect it? if u do then shut up; my advise for is u to resign and enter the labour market again so as to make room available for those who want to make the commission a better place.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
[
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
@snazzylove, why are you discouraging people, why not resign, I tire for this our country Naija, your the one praying n struggling for this job n now u hv got it, why not thank GOD,than discouraging others, do u know how many graduates that are unemployed, roaming the streets looking for a job, I don't blame you sha, are you telling us to do what NOW
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by myroseflowers(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
if u were intelligent and smart as u so claimed u would ve researched on the organisation u wanted to join rather u were so desperate to get out of the labour market; now u re out of it u still complain; i can bet u re the type that ll complain on every job u get rather than think or strategise on hw to use SWOT to ur advantage; pls resign and stop blabbing.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove: Hello house. I got an offer wit INEC in January and resumed on 1st of March. Word of advice: if u are looking for a good job wia your qualifications and brain will count, forget INEC and look someoda place. Its an unfortunate place 2 work,their pay is very poor, working environment poor, and worst of all it will make you redundant. If I have a good alternative right now, I will ruuuuunnnnnnn! Not saying to discourage anyone but just sharing my experience. Good luck guyz.
imagine u. It wld av been better if u avnt said anything abt ds issue. May beu got d offer on a platter of gold Dts why u didn't appreciate it and God. I want to tell u dt ur redundancy is caused by urself. D gud alternative I will profer for u is to resign and start ur own biz ok. How on earth can u discourage pple when u av already gotten urs. My friend, we are competing for d future and not d present situation u shd be bothered abt. Think big and utilize d little time u av dt u are calling redundancy period cos dr will be a time when u wldnt rest for months in inec ok.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove: No offence taken. I pray you guyz gets d job so dat by the time you sit in one local government tattered office without fan from month to month without touchin a pen talk more of writing anythin or doing any work, you will understand wia am coming from. Wat am saying in essence, is that INEC is a reputable commission, but unfortunately there is a sharp contrast between what we see on the outside and what happens inside. Cheers!
get urself busy friend and stop all these ok.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove: It might equally please you guys to know that the only work I have done since I resumed waz writing my name on the attendance register.
pls allow them to av d opportunity to do just dt and collect Dr salaries by mnth end. Why can't u reject ur salary since u avnt bn working. Eni to Lori o ma ni fila o. Some pple are praying to get it and u are Dr disgracing us. Lord av mercy
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
my_roseflowers: @snazzylove, i must say u re a disgrace to the commission; u should be one of those uplifting the good image of inec and looking for ways to make it a better place instead u open ur mouth to castigate it; people like u re ungrateful; i am one of those who got employed in january and i bliv inec will be one of the greatest commission that ever exist. and u can resign if u want. as for those looking foward to joining this great commission pls come on board so we can make inec what it ought to be; thank you.
just leave him/her alone. I welcome them on board too. The Good Lord will perfect it for u guys in Jesus Name.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove:

Maybe you are the lazy type that doesn't like doing any work, that's obviously why you enjoy being idle in d name of a job. I don't have time for a low life like you. Am talkin to smart and intelligent pple who knows what building a career and being mentally active is all about, not focus lackers like you.
Hello, build career abeg. U shdnt av applied dr atall but instead banks where u will be useless to urself. I left banking job for inec job ok. Experience is d best teacher. I know what I av gained during ds period dt u called redundant. Stay dr and continue ur condemnation. Wish u use ur time well and be mentally active as u av said.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
snazzylove:

This guy, you are so ignoramous of ursef, u claim ur brain is burnin where u are workin, u stay there unmove, sayin anoda person shouldn't com there, why not leave and join labour market, and see if that amount less than 100k is somtin or not, you are there, less busy, why not create somtin 4 ur sef to keep busy, I pity u! Abeg if u hav notin to say, keep quiet, u hv no point! Quitt that job for me. Tel us wheb letters wil be issue n we knw u blong wit us joor! grin grin if we join finish u can quit!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
U don't av to insult her for pouring out her mind.
She has jus said wat is on ground.
I see no reason y u shud insult or casigate her for writing abt d. Working environment and how she feels.
Best of luck to applicants
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by snazzylove: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
mko abiola: U don't av to insult her for pouring out her mind.
She has jus said wat is on ground.
I see no reason y u shud insult or casigate her for writing abt d. Working environment and how she feels.
Best of luck to applicants
My dear dnt mind them. I chose not to respond to any of them again. Somebody somwia in govt is responsible for the poor working condition of civil servants. They are advocating non collection of bribe from politicians by INEC staff. How is that possible when you pay them peanuts as salary, no meaningful allowances. Not even a leave allowance. Working condition is terrible. Check out their local govt offices, u will be amazed. My office for instance has no light, at least I haven't seen one since I resumed. Not even a fan talk more of A/C, furniture are in terrible condition, the buildig itself is a sorry sight. Why can't INEC put up a befitting structure to house their staff, make the environment conducive enough for their staff.
I resigned from first bank to join INEC, I went there with grt enthusiasm to work, but unfortunately, our corrupt govt rears its ugly head everywia.
I don't blame those that are raining abuses on me, I know and understands how it feels to be unemployed, but the truth of the mata is that our govt are not living up to expectation, that we are job seekers does not make us less human. If they want to give us job, they shd equally give us a conducive environment to do that job. Beign a graduate is no soft task, our parents laboured to give us that education, we should be able to cater for ourselves and them from whatever job we are doing.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
We don't need to abuse each other here. It seems the taste and expectations of the newly recruited staff were very high before they faced the reality on ground.

U'll understand better the value of d peanut u re earning when u compare urselves with state govt workers. the peanut of GL8 in INEC is equivalent to take home of GL12 in state ministries.

Lets make our work environment lively for ourselves. I am sure when election activities starts some of u will still come back here to complain of too much work.

As intelligent people, u can transform the idle time to something meaningful and worthwhile for yourself, your future and your career. There re lots of things u can do. For some people, the idle time is a real time blessing to them.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg abeg.....It have do. Let's make issues clear and straight.
@Snazzylove, in as much as you have the right to your views, such views should be properly aligned. Take it or leave it, it's unethical to talk about your employer in the public the way you did. It was so derogatory and I know you must have realized that you were not totally right. Your reasons might be cogent to the later, but that shouldn't be on a platform like this. I share your sentiments though, but that is why you are employed. You were not employed to sit on the job, but rather to grow in the job. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT!!! Is that not what we've been hearing?? I can sense you are competent to cause a change---if you want to.

To others, let's be objective in our criticisms. It's not untrue of the fact that things are not the way they are supposed to in federal agencies in Nigeria. Let's not stretch our criticisms on Snazzylove's post. I guess he/she doesn't mean much harm. Abeg make I stop. ONE LOVE!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok na! Since it have do!!! grin
Finaly finaly, I mean, in conclusion in conclusion, any authen info abt the letter, na d main koko be this ooo my pple! grin

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls house lets forget dis snazzylove issue,i blv God has plan for everybody,just blv in God and ur self,be focus,make a good plan and av a determination,any where u meet ur self blv dat's God plan for u,is nw left for u to make it work,all those OGAS at d commission also start frm smwhere but nw dey are at d big place. Where dea is enough A.C,gud car and house,many investment. Determination+Industry+Descipline=Success,D+I+D=S. Pls wat is d latest info abt our letter because dat's my major concern nw,pls we need genuie info. Today is 11,are we xpectin alert frm inec,

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.